I'm waiting for answers to the following questions...

You have hated Trump since he was born so your input on that issue is to be ignored.

Facts are facts. Trump has earned the enmity of every thinking person and the harsh judgment of history.

I also think it's admirable that your brain is blaming Trump for all the COVID deaths in Europe and Asia.
I'm not blaming Trump for the deaths in Europe or Asia, retard. Put down the crack pipe.

But it is a fact you have to take the ENTIRE CONTINENT of Europe, comprised of 44 countries with twice our population, to beat Trump's death toll.

China, with more than four times our population, has less than 1/20th of the Covid deaths than the US does.

Trump is a total disaster. A mass-murdering incompetent.

Thanks for proving my point, dipshit.

mask 1a.jpg

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

Thank you for volunteering to demonstrate exactly the stupidity, ignorance, and credulity of the average piss drinking parrot.

You really are a moron g. You go ahead and be first in line for the "shot". I won't be taking it.
It really is quite strange how you just blindly follow people who have lied to you or been wrong again and again. What is especially funny kid is that you think everyone who isn't "you" is a Rump supporter ;)

Facts are facts. Trump has earned the enmity of every thinking person and the harsh judgment of history.

Yes, you have to take the ENTIRE CONTINENT of Europe, comprised of 44 countries with twice our population, to beat Trump's death toll.

China, with more than four times our population, has less than 1/20th of the Covid deaths than the US does.

It's informative to know how stupid you are.
There are few locales on earth that match the Trespasser, Business Visa and international traffic and population density of NYC, Miami, LA, Detroit and many other US cities.
You are one major dumb bastard.

As far as NYS deaths go, that, you lying piece of shit, is totally on NYS Governor Mario Cuomo (D) and full well know that.

You really are a moron g. You go ahead and be first in line for the "shot". I won't be taking it.
It really is quite strange how you just blindly follow people who have lied to you or been wrong again and again. What is especially funny kid is that you think everyone who isn't "you" is a Rump supporter ;)
Covid is not a flu strain, retard. :lol:

Keep digging that hole, kid. :lol:

Covid is not a flu strain, retard. :lol:

Kids like you argue about whether it's a 95% survivl or a 96% survival rate. Fact, you fell for the BS hook line and sinker. It is not NEARLY as "lethal" as Fauci and Birx said it was. I can see you just coweing at your computer breathing heavily through your mask.

Trump will go down in history as easily the worst president ever.
Are you stating that every nation's leader today will go down in history as that nation's worst leader ever?
Look at the EU curve.... compared to ours.....

We never did the dip, with cases and deaths dropping to where they were when the virus first hit, all the European countries have done so.

We opened up too early, no one here but the northeast, followed the doctor's and scientists orders on how to reopen safely.... They have seen the dip in the curve....everyone else has not..... They have maintained a high level of deaths and some are rising again.

We never did the dip, with cases and deaths dropping to where they were when the virus first hit, all the European countries have done so.

We opened up too early, no one here but the northeast, followed the doctor's and scientists orders on how to reopen safely.... They have seen the dip in the curve....everyone else has not..... They have maintained a high level of deaths and some are rising again.
Yep...North East...Blue States...Blue Cities.

You do realize to alleviate hospital crowding they go home.
OK... FACTS again FACTS...
Total Community hospitals 6,146
Total Staffed beds in All U.S. hospitals 924,107
AGAIN... how many people have been hospitalized with COVID? As of this morning:
16,477 SERIOUS/Critical care...

Every day since 3/30/20 I've gone to this web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 9,109,887 Cases and 471,759 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
I log in the below information and because of some people's attention span have hidden some columns and shown a few days.
Will someone explain where in the USA those 99.3% of cases that are NOT hospitalized, or Serious/critical are located?
I'm sure a large number are quarantined in nursing facilities. But an even larger are ...where? Home? They are not hospitalized to my knowledge. The only ones listed as hospitalized are the serious conditions.

Also I thought of another question: Why out of the following pandemics I've lived through, there were no "social distancing", "masks" and more so --- NO shutdown?
--- the 1950s polio epidemic.. no closures of business..
--- 1957 H2N@ killed 116,0000 Americans when population was 171 million , Americans no closures of school,
--- 1968 Hong Kong Flu...no closures of schools, etc. 2009 H1N1 60.8 million cases... no business shut down or schools..

ONLY with President Trump have we had school closures, business shut down, airlines stopped... you name it. Why?
I've pointed out the fact 2016 reporters donated 96% of their donations to Hillary.
They were sore losers so they've been trying since they lost. With Russia,impeachment,Ukraine, Mueller, Covid and now riots. All to get people agitated supposedly against Trump... but it is NOT working as more people are recognizing how the MSM has been manipulating public's opinion.

So in summary for the short attention span people---
Why haven't we heard about the 99% mild cases and why was a shut down necessary especially when the deaths to population is less than half with Covid versus 1957 where it was nearly 1% of the 177 million Americans?

View attachment 353548
/——/ Because in 1957, the Democratic Party was run by patriotic Americans who would have shut this BS down in 2 seconds.

Kids like you argue about whether it's a 95% survivl or a 96% survival rate. Fact, you fell for the BS hook line and sinker. It is not NEARLY as "lethal" as Fauci and Birx said it was. I can see you just coweing at your computer breathing heavily through your mask.
You said Covid-19 was a strain of the flu, so we all know who the parroting piss drinking retard is. You blew yourself up. :lol:

Covid-19 has an infection and potential mortality rate about the same as the flu pandemic of 1918.

Untreated, we would lose somewhere around 100 million people to Covid worldwide.

That should make the environmentalists happy

They pulled the wool over an entire Nation's to get at Trump.
The only virus more infectious than Covid right now is the virus of retardation which falls for bullshit like this.

Trump fucked up, bigly. He blew this virus off as no big deal. And you tards are actually still trying to believe this.

That is willful stupidity.
If there is an overabundance of "retardation", it would be among those who blindly refuse to see this whole "sky-is-falling" farce for what it is. Sheeple much?

You have hated Trump since he was born so your input on that issue is to be ignored.

I also think it's admirable that your brain is blaming Trump for all the COVID deaths in Europe and Asia.
I'm not blaming Trump for the deaths in Europe or Asia, retard. Put down the crack pipe.

But it is a fact you have to take the ENTIRE CONTINENT of Europe, comprised of 44 countries with twice our population, to beat Trump's death toll.

You hatred is blindingly obvious. Seriously, doesn't it hurt at some point to hate one person so vehemently?

Trump will go down in history as easily the worst president ever.
Are you stating that every nation's leader today will go down in history as that nation's worst leader ever?

Define "high level of deaths"?

OK... FACTS again FACTS...
Total Community hospitals 6,146
Total Staffed beds in All U.S. hospitals 924,107
AGAIN... how many people have been hospitalized with COVID? As of this morning:
16,477 SERIOUS/Critical care...
Why do you persist in trying to derail their "truth" using FACTS! Their presumptive candidate for president, Biden, declared that would choose "truth over facts".

Every day since 3/30/20 I've gone to this web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 9,109,887 Cases and 471,759 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
I log in the below information and because of some people's attention span have hidden some columns and shown a few days.
Will someone explain where in the USA those 99.3% of cases that are NOT hospitalized, or Serious/critical are located?
I'm sure a large number are quarantined in nursing facilities. But an even larger are ...where? Home? They are not hospitalized to my knowledge. The only ones listed as hospitalized are the serious conditions.

Also I thought of another question: Why out of the following pandemics I've lived through, there were no "social distancing", "masks" and more so --- NO shutdown?
--- the 1950s polio epidemic.. no closures of business..
--- 1957 H2N@ killed 116,0000 Americans when population was 171 million , Americans no closures of school,
--- 1968 Hong Kong Flu...no closures of schools, etc. 2009 H1N1 60.8 million cases... no business shut down or schools..

ONLY with President Trump have we had school closures, business shut down, airlines stopped... you name it. Why?
I've pointed out the fact 2016 reporters donated 96% of their donations to Hillary.
They were sore losers so they've been trying since they lost. With Russia,impeachment,Ukraine, Mueller, Covid and now riots. All to get people agitated supposedly against Trump... but it is NOT working as more people are recognizing how the MSM has been manipulating public's opinion.

So in summary for the short attention span people---
Why haven't we heard about the 99% mild cases and why was a shut down necessary especially when the deaths to population is less than half with Covid versus 1957 where it was nearly 1% of the 177 million Americans?

View attachment 353548

I really don't know what the OP is asking. If it's anything like the other 8 threads he's made on the subject, the answer is the same as it was a few weeks ago; the press doesn't report that people are okay; they report when people get sick. Just like work crews don't respond to traffic lights that are working, they respond to those that burn out.

Forum List

Back