Imagine a New World Order

what if we as a country became so HONEST and FAIR with the rest of the world that EVERYONE desided they wanted to join America.

they all would beg us to become one with them.

would that be a bad thing?

Are you proud of your country?

Not for thirty-some years.

Been sick about the filthy fucking corporatist scum degrading the United States since 1981.

what if we as a country became so HONEST and FAIR with the rest of the world that EVERYONE desided they wanted to join America.

Been sick about the filthy fucking corporatist scum degrading the United States since 1981.
then you better go back another 100 hundred years to the 1880's that's when the corporatists got their start.

Last edited:
All I am saying, is give peace a chance

All we are saying is, is give brutal dictatorship and genocide a chance.

Say fuckwad, didn't we already give your dream a chance?

Killing Fields - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Miskitos and Sandinistas (by L. Proyect)
Stalin killed millions. A Stanford historian answers the question, was it genocide?
Chronology of Mass Killings during the Chinese Cultural Revolution (1966-1976) - Online Encyclopedia of Mass Violence

you dont love mankind enough to imagine it

It's just the opposite. I travel all the time and have lived in five countries besides the US. I also work in an international environment where my colleagues and clients have been from literally more than 100 countries. I know that no matter what the country is, no matter how small it is, how beaten down, how poor, how fucked up, the people of that country love their culture and their country. They may immigrate because of economic or political reasons, but in the end, they would stay if the dictator left or the economy improved or the people of their religion were not oppressed, etc. For example, the people of any given country, you name any country in the world, think their country is just as good as, if not better, than the US. I have no problem with this. I understand and accept and am empathetic of their point of view. Never in a million years would I think that other people would want the United States to be Big Brother and rule all the little guys. That is not what they want. They want to be their own person, so to speak. They do not want to be dominated by another country, and they CERTAINLY do not look up to the US as a country to be ruled by. Most of the time they find the US to be a big bully.

Having lived/worked in a number of third world nations, that is not my observation or experience; particularly in rural areas where many people hate the national government ignoring them or exploiting them, and feel more loyalty to their tribe/village/territory/province.

Last edited:
We live in a world where several hundred thousand people live in work prisons for little to no reason...where the most common cause of death is starvation or exhaustion.
The rest of the world tolerates this abomination.
And you think it is possible we could all live in harmony?

It makes a nice song. It does.
But reality is reality. Mankind is a very very selfish creature with small minds and fearful of anything different than themselves. it is what we are.
We prove it on this forum everyday.
In the last election, dissatisfaction with government is as high as it has ever been - YET - we voted in the same people almost 100%. Insanity...all because we foolishly fall for the "yay rah for my side" mentality.

Keep on playing those mind games forever

America has no morals. All this talk of homosexual and lesbian marriage has
destroyed Americas reputation. There are countries that have laws against perverted forms of existence. .

You sure seem to spend a lot of time thinking about this stuff, don't you precious? Does it keep you up at night? Up at night thinking? And sweating? And shaking? And...

Hating yourself is not going to make it go away, precious...

you dont love mankind enough to imagine it

It's just the opposite. I travel all the time and have lived in five countries besides the US. I also work in an international environment where my colleagues and clients have been from literally more than 100 countries. I know that no matter what the country is, no matter how small it is, how beaten down, how poor, how fucked up, the people of that country love their culture and their country. They may immigrate because of economic or political reasons, but in the end, they would stay if the dictator left or the economy improved or the people of their religion were not oppressed, etc. For example, the people of any given country, you name any country in the world, think their country is just as good as, if not better, than the US. I have no problem with this. I understand and accept and am empathetic of their point of view. Never in a million years would I think that other people would want the United States to be Big Brother and rule all the little guys. That is not what they want. They want to be their own person, so to speak. They do not want to be dominated by another country, and they CERTAINLY do not look up to the US as a country to be ruled by. Most of the time they find the US to be a big bully.

Having lived/worked in a number of third world nations, that is not my observation or experience; particularly in rural areas where many people hate the national government ignoring them or exploiting them, and feel more loyalty to their tribe/village/territory/province.

I think you misunderstand me. If they had a choice, if their government was well run, if they had a good economic situation, if they were not poor and oppressed, they would want to stay in their own country. People immigrate because they are looking for a better standard of living, not because they want to leave their culture or their family or friends behind. As you say, their loyalty is, if not nationalistic, to their tribe, village, territory or province. When I say nationalistic, I mean to their nation, their ethnicity, their culture, not necessarily to the current government. In fact, I stated in an earlier post that if the current dictator or whatever were removed and they were no longer oppressed, they would want to stay and not immigrate.

this is what I said

NOT that the USA would be some big brother

We live in a world where several hundred thousand people live in work prisons for little to no reason...where the most common cause of death is starvation or exhaustion.

But reality is reality. Mankind is a very very selfish creature with small minds and fearful of anything different than themselves. it is what we are.
In the last election, dissatisfaction with government is as high as it has ever been - YET - we voted in the same people almost 100%. Insanity...all because we foolishly fall for the "yay rah for my side" mentality.

1. "The religion of Leftism has its search for Utopia…albeit of this sphere…and two famous statements encapsulate the search:

a. There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not ?Attributed to Robert Kennedy.

b. The other is from the words of John Lennon’s song, “Imagine.” One is asked to imagine that there is no heaven or hell, that everyone lives for today; that there are no countries, nothing to kill for, and no religion; there are no possessions- therefore no greed nor hunger.

2. Conservatives don’t dream of things that never were nearly so much as Liberals do. We usually dream the same dream that our forefathers did: an America that is identified by the “American Trinity” of “Liberty,” “In God We Trust,” and “E Pluribus Unum.” And, judging by history, we have seen that ‘utopian dreams’ are more likely to end up as nightmares."
Prager, "Still The Best Hope," chapter two.

If they had a choice, if their government was well run, if they had a good economic situation, if they were not poor and oppressed, they would want to stay in their own country. .

People emigrate for a variety of reasons, not just dissatisfaction with their government or economic situation.

1. "The religion of Leftism has its search for Utopia…albeit of this sphere…and two famous statements encapsulate the search:

a. There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not ?Attributed to Robert Kennedy.

b. The other is from the words of John Lennon’s song, “Imagine.” One is asked to imagine that there is no heaven or hell, that everyone lives for today; that there are no countries, nothing to kill for, and no religion; there are no possessions- therefore no greed nor hunger.

2. Conservatives don’t dream of things that never were nearly so much as Liberals do. We usually dream the same dream that our forefathers did: an America that is identified by the “American Trinity” of “Liberty,” “In God We Trust,” and “E Pluribus Unum.” And, judging by history, we have seen that ‘utopian dreams’ are more likely to end up as nightmares."
Prager, "Still The Best Hope," chapter two.

Whatever gets you through the night......it's all right

It is time to consider moving to a New World Order

Imagine there's no countries, it isn't hard to do, nothing to kill or die for

Imagine all the people living life in peace

You really think people will stop killing if we get rid of boarder?

uhm

Are you aware that we are at war with radical islam?

Imagine if there no heaven, It's easy if you try
No hell below us,Above us only sky

then you better go back another 100 hundred years to the 1880's that's when the corporatists got their start.

Did you ever hear of T Roosevelt or FDR? IKE's farewell address?

Get back to us when you've brushed up your knowledge of limits placed on corporate influence on government from 1902 through 1980.

To recap: Been sick about the filthy fucking corporatist scum degrading the United States since 1981.

Did you ever hear of T Roosevelt or FDR? IKE's farewell address?

Get back to us when you've brushed up your knowledge of limits placed on corporate influence on government from 1902 through 1980.

To recap: Been sick about the filthy fucking corporatist scum degrading the United States since 1981.
get back to you? IKE'S FARWELL was about the evils of the mostly imaginary military industrial complex ,which I find extremely funny as he was part of it.
what you are alluding to is :Mr. Weill Goes To Washington - The Long Demise Of Glass-Steagall | The Wall Street Fix | FRONTLINE | PBS

In 1933, Senator Carter Glass (D-Va.) and Congressman Henry Steagall (D-Ala.) introduce the historic legislation that bears their name, seeking to limit the conflicts of interest created when commercial banks are permitted to underwrite stocks or bonds. In the early part of the century, individual investors were seriously hurt by banks whose overriding interest was promoting stocks of interest and benefit to the banks, rather than to individual investors. The new law bans commercial banks from underwriting securities, forcing banks to choose between being a simple lender or an underwriter (brokerage). The act also establishes the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), insuring bank deposits, and strengthens the Federal Reserve's control over credit..
anything else I can help you with ?

Like a dumbass you conviently left out what the New World Order really is about.

The New World Order is based on a fascist, militaristic One World Government. A centralized dictatorship with a one world currency, a one world army, and to wipe out the middle class to leave a hierarchical society with just rulers and servants, and the servants would be microchipped - meaning the general population. More rights and freedoms would be taken away and more control would be imposed.

The NWO agenda also includes depopulation of the planet (through various means such as war, famine, vaccines, poisoned water and food supplies to name a few) to leave around 500 million surviving - a much more "managable" amount to the so-called global elites, the so-called "royal" bloodlines - The Illuminati.

You tried to put a positive spin on something that isn't positive at all.

Like a dumbass you conviently left out what the New World Order really is about.

The New World Order is based on a fascist, militaristic One World Government. A centralized dictatorship with a one world currency, a one world army, and to wipe out the middle class to leave a hierarchical society with just rulers and servants, and the servants would be microchipped - meaning the general population. More rights and freedoms would be taken away and more control would be imposed.

The NWO agenda also includes depopulation of the planet (through various means such as war, famine, vaccines, poisoned water and food supplies to name a few) to leave around 500 million surviving - a much more "managable" amount to the so-called global elites, the so-called "royal" bloodlines - The Illuminati.

Instant Karma's gonna get you, Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together

the new world order is a paranoid fantasy...

Illuminati, The New World Order & Paranoid Conspiracy Theorists (PCTs)

What is at stake is more than one small country [Kuwait], it is a big idea - a new world order, where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind: peace and security, freedom, and the rule of law. Such is a world worthy of our struggle, and worthy of our children's future. --President George Bush in his state of the union address, January 16, 1991

The Illuminati was a secret society in Bavaria in the late 18th century. They had a political agenda that included republicanism and abolition of monarchies, which they tried to institute by means of subterfuge, secrecy, and conspiracy, including the infiltration of other organizations. They fancied themselves to be "enlightened" but they had little success and were destroyed within fifteen years of their origin (Pipes 1997).

Paranoid conspiracy theorists (PCTs) believe the Illuminati cabal still exists, either in its original form or as a paradigm for later cabals. Many PCTs believe "that large Jewish banking families have been orchestrating various political revolutions and machinations throughout Europe and America since the late eighteenth century, with the ultimate aim of bringing about a satanic New World Order."* What George Bush was talking about in his state of the union address in 1991 was no less than the establishment of a single world government with the anti-Christ (who some say is Bill Clinton (or is he a decoy?), but could be Pat Robertson or George W. Bush) at its head.

illuminati - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com

They don't have to beg, cannabis head. All they have to do is walk across our borders!

Forum List

Back