Imagine losing your job for indiscretions from your youth 20 30 or 40 years later....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This seems to be the hill we have decided to do battle on and it just boggles my mind. All these "offensive" pictures or statements or whatever resurfacing decades later and essentially the outrage machine goes into overdrive to end careers.
We are dooming entire generations to failure now in this instant information age.
We let criminals out of prison and they rejoin society but if you were involved in a practical joke or some other poor decision nonsense (non criminal to boot) you are finished.

This disease of PC Run Amuck is infecting every aspect of our lives now. From something as simple as exercising in a gym while wearing a Trump 2016 shirt (yes a gym here told a patron to remove the shirt or leave) to our movies and music (not rap of course, that is protected). Even walking in public is now offensive if you wear the wrong political partys clothing.
When Leave it to Beaver is considered offensive you know the situation has gone full retard.

We are destroying the social fabric of our nation with this nonsense. A sense of public decency is secondary to your right to walk in public with a pussy on your head.

This seems to be the hill we have decided to do battle on and it just boggles my mind. All these "offensive" pictures or statements or whatever resurfacing decades later and essentially the outrage machine goes into overdrive to end careers.
We are dooming entire generations to failure now in this instant information age.
We let criminals out of prison and they rejoin society but if you were involved in a practical joke or some other poor decision nonsense (non criminal to boot) you are finished.

This disease of PC Run Amuck is infecting every aspect of our lives now. From something as simple as exercising in a gym while wearing a Trump 2016 shirt (yes a gym here told a patron to remove the shirt or leave) to our movies and music (not rap of course, that is protected). Even walking in public is now offensive if you wear the wrong political partys clothing.
When Leave it to Beaver is considered offensive you know the situation has gone full retard.

We are destroying the social fabric of our nation with this nonsense. A sense of public decency is secondary to your right to walk in public with a pussy on your head.
Someone's pussy irritated?

Everything you see in those pictures of me back then were the result of a drinking game, period.

When the Democrats want to destroy someone there is nothing in their past, no matter how far back, that is off-limits. If you drank a beer back in high school, they claim it means you are a criminal (under-aged drinking) and makes you an alcoholic today.

If you are a Conservative, just the mere fact that someone ACCUSES you of something back in your youth makes you automatically 'guilty until proven innocent', but if you are a Democrat, like 'Spartacus', you can admit to sexually assaulting a girl in your youth and walk away smelling like a rose. :p

It's all part of the Democrats' favorite tactic - 'The politics of personal destruction'.

So make sure you teach your kids to always leave the house / go somewhere with a buddy, and always keep a notepad on them so they can annotate where they were every hour of every day - just in case they have to produce that later before Congress in some committee hearing.

:p

When the Democrats want to destroy someone there is nothing in their past, no matter how far back, that is off-limits. If you drank a beer back in high school, they claim it means you are a criminal (under-aged drinking) and makes you an alcoholic today.

If you are a Conservative, just the mere fact that someone ACCUSES you of something back in your youth makes you automatically 'guilty until proven innocent', but if you are a Democrat, like 'Spartacus', you can admit to sexually assaulting a girl in your youth and walk away smelling like a rose. :p

It's all part of the Democrats' favorite tactic - 'The politics of personal destruction'.

So make sure you teach your kids to always leave the house / go somewhere with a buddy, and always keep a notepad on them so they can annotate where they were every hour of every day - just in case they have to produce that later before Congress in some committee hearing.

:p
See John Kerry, it's utterly bipartisan and "both" even cannibalize their own for the donor class.

The way to stop the madness is to throw it right back at the left. Hold them accountable for every single thing they've ever done, no matter how trivial it seems. Keep pounding them with it until they stop fucking doing it themselves. Let the monster THEY created devour THEM. Then it will stop.

Here in Lee's Summit we have a school superintendent who is under fire right now because a photo of him surfaced with him holding a beer I think and giving the camera the bird. It's an old photo from a tailgate party.

This is how incredibly stupid this shit has gone.

Everything you see in those pictures of me back then were the result of a drinking game, period.
This morning I mentioned to my wife that what wierd's me out isn't so much he flipped and now says "I'm not in the pic, but I did dress like Michael Jackson back in the 80s."

I said, "did that somehow seem like a good idea at the time."

Wife says, "Lot's of guys dressed as Diana Ross and the Supremes"

I'm thinking OOOOKAY.

See John Kerry, it's utterly bipartisan and "both" even cannibalize their own for the donor class.
Mueller, in an investigation about '2016 Russian Interference' :p, went back DECADES into the past to dig up a crime in which BOTH Hillary's and Trump's Campaign Managers were involved, as they were partners at the time. Interestingly enough, Mueller gave John and Fat Tony Podesta, who had serious connections to the Russians, IMMUNITY ... for nothing (no testimony....nothing) ... while they went after Manafort in an attempt to get him to 'TestaLIE' against President Trump.

Herman Cain...Brett Kavanaugh...Manafort...Papa....Corsi....Stone..... 'utterly bi-partisan'? Really?

The only time the Dems do it to Dems is when a Democrat becomes a threat to the Party - like in the case of the Starbucks' CEO. If he runs as an independent in 2020 he will give Americans an alternative to the Leftist Extremist guaranteed to be nominated and Trump. This time the Independent will suck votes away from the Democrats, guaranteeing a Trump victory...which is why they have to destroy him asap.

I decided not to run for office the day a picture from 1960 surfaced showing me tearing off the "do not remove under penalty of law" tag from a department store mattress.

Y’all realize he was 25 years old at the time and it was 1984 . Not some dopey middle schooler in the 60s .

This morning I mentioned to my wife that what wierd's me out isn't so much he flipped and now says "I'm not in the pic, but I did dress like Michael Jackson back in the 80s." I said, "did that somehow seem like a good idea at the time." Wife says, "Lot's of guys dressed as Diana Ross and the Supremes". I'm thinking OOOOKAY.
What's kind of funny is that the governor is treading water surrounded by sharks - liberal sharks, and now his Lt Gov is fending off allegations of sexual assault.

This is what happens when candidates aren't thoroughly vetted.....

This morning I mentioned to my wife that what wierd's me out isn't so much he flipped and now says "I'm not in the pic, but I did dress like Michael Jackson back in the 80s."

I said, "did that somehow seem like a good idea at the time."

Wife says, "Lot's of guys dressed as Diana Ross and the Supremes"

I'm thinking OOOOKAY.

Hmmm as a child I was rewarded with sugary treats for dressing up like Mexican Bandits on Halloween too! But that might have been the 60's.

Guess I'll never be able to run for office.

Wait, no pictures so ...... nevermind.

In fairness, Leave it to Beaver was offensive to anybody with eyes and ears.
I liked it. I was small, though.
I watched all them old shows. Loved most of them except Gomer Pyle, hated that show
Gomer is a woman's name (a whore) in the bible. Go figure!
I thought he was a U.S. Marine on TV :p
Of course that too. Read the post I was responding to. Grandpa didn't like the Gomer Pyle show. Gomer from the book of Hosea (the bible) was a whore.

Last edited:
I decided not to run for office the day a picture from 1960 surfaced showing me tearing off the "do not remove under penalty of law" tag from a department store mattress.
The bar for running for office these days is literally 'Christ-like'...for anyone other than a Democrats. :p

Forum List

Back