Impeach Wray & Garland

His name is Mike Davis and he is a right leaning writer that gets things posted in Newweek on occasion.

Why does anyone care what he thinks?

MIke David supports impeachment of these two lawless ones:

Garland, Wray must be impeached for unconscionable Trump raid | Opinion
If they can't "GET TRUMP" after a 6 year long, 200 investigation witch hunt costing $1 Trillion Dollars, then maybe not only should they be impeached, they should be embalmed.

I know it's hard to beat a Uber Super Evil Genius like Trump but surely there must be someone who can outsmart a Super Villain like Donald J Trump?

1660576268503.png

You think? Can a new Congress do that? I would think the Administration would keep them.
I'm not sure but I would think it depends on what they can be charged with... if they are deemed to have broken laws by raiding a presidents home without good cause I would hope that they can be removed by congress... but regardless they will spend two years in front of house committees answering questions about this raid....

Hahaha good luck with that. What about the judge who signed off on the warrant? How about the witness?

Better yet, fuck the Anti-Law and Order party of Benedict Donald. Vote all those anti-Americans stains out of office at every level of government.

Forum List

Back