Impeach Wray & Garland

There is a process to reclassify secrets. He can't just wave his hand over a box of files and suddenly they are open information.

Some classified documents he can, just with a wave of his hand and a few magic words, they are declassified. However, the next president can just as easily, with a few magic words, reclassify them. So If Benedict Donnie says he said the magic words, Joey can say he reclassified all the documents Trumpybear took home.

His name is Mike Davis and he is a right leaning writer that gets things posted in Newweek on occasion.

Why does anyone care what he thinks?
Since I dont know him I dont automatically care what mike davis thinks just because he is mike davis

Which seems to be the insult your question is conveying

But I do agree with him on this issue and will not ignore him just because you want me to

So there you go

You don't have a chance of impeaching the A.G. or the FBI director as long as democrats are in power. Wait until November and republicans might do more than impeachment.

Some classified documents he can, just with a wave of his hand and a few magic words, they are declassified. However, the next president can just as easily, with a few magic words, reclassify them. So If Benedict Donnie says he said the magic words, Joey can say he reclassified all the documents Trumpybear took home.
While I don't agree with the magic wand theory. I do agree that the process of declassifying documents, and classifying (or re-classifying) would be the same process.

If a magic wand or incantation can change their classification, that same process can be used by the next president to change their classification anew.

You sad bastard. You've totally forgotten.
#1 misuse of power.
#2 inciting the insurrection.
You should get that memory problem looked at.
Correct.

Trump was not acting within his authority as president.

Unfortunately, however capricious, partisan, and wrong, an executive branch official can be impeached for whatever reason – being convicted and removed from office is another matter altogether.

Indeed, it’s likely Republicans will ‘impeach’ President Biden when they take control of the House next year – however capricious, partisan, and wrong.

Indeed, it’s likely Republicans will ‘impeach’ President Biden when they take control of the House next year – however capricious, partisan, and wrong.

Republicans have been unsuccessfully impeaching democrats for well over a century and a half.

Actually if Trump did indeed declassify those documents, which means not just his copy of them, but every copy of them. Then anyone with access to them could make copies and distribute them to anyone and everyone, from Russia to China to North Korea and Iran.
ok...yeah so?

While I don't agree with the magic wand theory. I do agree that the process of declassifying documents, and classifying (or re-classifying) would be the same process.

If a magic wand or incantation can change their classification, that same process can be used by the next president to change their classification anew.

His underlings would still have the duty to go through the official process I believe, so there would be evidence of him using such incantations while he was still POTUS.

hahah wow....just wow...this circular logic is mind blowing
Well, one thing is for sure. They didn’t walk out with boxes of menus.

What was in those boxes was at least at one point in time closely guarded state secrets that had no business residing in his basement.

None.

This is such a stupid point in history that we are arguing about this because it is completely unnecessary.

Forum List

Back