Impeachable offense? Try Bribery

.[/QUOTE]
This criminal act by Trump has already exceeded the charges proposed under Mueller[/QUOTE]
Hey, Qdog. The way you assume guilt and jump to conclusions would make Schiff and his team of interrogators proud. It's un American behavior. When this is all over you should look for work at the WaPo or NYT. You're definitely mentally qualified.

Mueller didn't find enough actionable evidence for collusion to bring a conspiracy charge but despite the Trump lie of "NO COLLUSION" Congress can interpret his collusion as an abuse of power and high crime.

No, Herr Lesh it has not.

From NPR

Earlier this week, President Trump cited concerns about corruption as his rationale for blocking security assistance to Ukraine. But in a letter sent to four congressional committees in May of this year and obtained by NPR, Undersecretary of Defense for Policy John Rood informed lawmakers that he "certified that the Government of Ukraine has taken substantial actions to make defense institutional reforms for the purposes of decreasing corruption [and] increasing accountability."

The certification was required by law for the release of $250 million in security assistance for Ukraine. That aid was blocked by the White House until Sept. 11 and has since been released. It must be spent before Sept. 30, the end of the fiscal year.

So the question is (as always) is Azog a liar or just fucking stupid...
Trump armed the Ukrainians when he first took office. Long before Biden but I dont blame him for being cautious especially that info came out that Ukraine helped with the whole Russia conspiracy.

The Constitution is generally vague on what constitutes an impeachable offense
One of the crimes it specifically identifies as impeachable is.....Bribery

The Constitution Says ‘Bribery’ Is Impeachable. What Does That Mean?

In fact, the Founders had a broader conception of bribery than what’s in the criminal code. Their understanding was derived from English law, under which bribery was understood as an officeholder’s abuse of the power of an office to obtain a private benefit rather than for the public interest. This definition not only encompasses Trump’s conduct—it practically defines it.
Yep, Obama will have to be put on trial for his epic abuses of power and assaults on our democracy.
Obammy illegally used the IRS, the FBI, the CIA and the DOJ as his political weapons.
President Trump is doing his job.
He is protecting the American people from the totally corrupt swamp monsters such as Joe Biden.
obama-after-serving-15-years-in-jail-for-treasonlmaoerugfeadsijka.png

The Dirty Democrats can't find any real dirt on President Trump so they are just making schifft up about him

bidenisacrookedposhghgfffiu.jpg

Mueller didn't find enough actionable evidence for collusion to bring a conspiracy charge but despite the Trump lie of "NO COLLUSION" Congress can interpret his collusion as an abuse of power and high crime.

Exactly! Any American who ever talked to any Russian....treason!

The House conducting an impeachment investigation is a dream?

You seem in denial
/——/ Its just an inquiry. A political stunt because demcRATs can’t run on the economy.
Serious shit

Testimony that has been released is pretty damning, much of the testimony hasn’t been revealed

This ain’t no blow job

As I recall you considered the Mueller report to be serious shit. Serious shit until it didn't reveal what you wanted it to reveal.

You lefty loons hang your hats on the most ridiculous bullshit you can find.

There will be no impeachment.

Politicians look out for number one and you can bet your stupid ass they won't vote for an impeachment that won't happen.

They don't want to be associated with the pile of horse shit the Dem House is currently working on.

Oh and you don't seem to have anything to say about Biden's threats in the Ukraine. You know the ones he outed about himself on National television?? He was a sitting VP and boy did what he said sound like a threat. Lets hear your thoughts on that. LMAO

Another of your idiot threads. Enjoy. I sure as hell will. Oh and I hope you're holding your breath for that impeachment. I'll be standing over here LMAO.
This criminal act by Trump has already exceeded the charges proposed under Mueller
/---/ And since Mueller didn't charge President Trump with anything, your point is moot.
View attachment 287024
Actually, Mueller said he could not charge a sitting president. He never said Trump was innocent

Trump is not above the law
Whether it is an election year or not

And no Dim has been able to point out which specific law was ever violated.
Bribery is an impeachable offense
Yes. Again stating no weapons unless a country can prove corruption is on a decline is not bribery. Stating no weapons unless a country spies on a political opponent is bribery. You have no idea which it was. Ukraine president says it was the former. You’re just speculating like everyone else but the difference is you pretend that you actually know. Now give me your usual smiley, which proves I made you look dumb again and go to bed.

And the imaginary server?
What corruption was that?

With all the rampant corruption going on, why was Trump only concerned with corruption that helps his political gains?
Server was not imaginary. That happened. She also smashed 12 blackberries. IDC tbh. Politicians are dirty.
The theory that the server somehow ended up in the Ukraine was imaginary

And no Dim has been able to point out which specific law was ever violated.
Bribery is an impeachable offense
Yes. Again stating no weapons unless a country can prove corruption is on a decline is not bribery. Stating no weapons unless a country spies on a political opponent is bribery. You have no idea which it was. Ukraine president says it was the former. You’re just speculating like everyone else but the difference is you pretend that you actually know. Now give me your usual smiley, which proves I made you look dumb again and go to bed.

And the imaginary server?
What corruption was that?

With all the rampant corruption going on, why was Trump only concerned with corruption that helps his political gains?
Server was not imaginary. That happened. She also smashed 12 blackberries. IDC tbh. Politicians are dirty.
The theory that the server somehow ended up in the Ukraine was imaginary

I honestly don't care. People now root for party over county, which is ridiculous. I am annoyed with both parties and their partisan fans, like you.

/——/ Its just an inquiry. A political stunt because demcRATs can’t run on the economy.
Serious shit

Testimony that has been released is pretty damning, much of the testimony hasn’t been revealed

This ain’t no blow job

As I recall you considered the Mueller report to be serious shit. Serious shit until it didn't reveal what you wanted it to reveal.

Politicians look out for number one and you can bet your stupid ass they won't vote for an impeachment that won't happen.

They don't want to be associated with the pile of horse shit the Dem House is currently working on.

Oh and you don't seem to have anything to say about Biden's threats in the Ukraine. You know the ones he outed about himself on National television?? He was a sitting VP and boy did what he said sound like a threat. Lets hear your thoughts on that. LMAO

Another of your idiot threads. Enjoy. I sure as hell will. Oh and I hope you're holding your breath for that impeachment. I'll be standing over here LMAO.
This criminal act by Trump has already exceeded the charges proposed under Mueller
/---/ And since Mueller didn't charge President Trump with anything, your point is moot.
View attachment 287024
Actually, Mueller said he could not charge a sitting president. He never said Trump was innocent

The Mueller report stated no conspiracy or collusion. That is actually a good thing. Regardless of your party worship.

Serious shit

This ain’t no blow job

View attachment 287024

The Mueller report stated no conspiracy or collusion. That is actually a good thing. Regardless of your party worship.
It said no such thing

It left it up to Congress to make the decision and provided specific evidence

At no point did it exonerate Trump

View attachment 287024

It said no such thing

/----/ "It left it up to Congress to make the decision and provided specific evidence"
So what was Mueller doing for 2 1/2 years if not looking for evidence?
What is Mueller investigating? - americanthinker.com
What is Mueller investigating?
The purpose of a special counsel is to investigate if a federal crime was committed. There has been no charge or allegation that Trump or his campaign workers violated any federal law. The authorization by Assistant Attorney General Rosenstein to Mueller read:

fishing.jpg

View attachment 287024

It said no such thing

/----/ "It left it up to Congress to make the decision and provided specific evidence"
The purpose of a special counsel is to investigate if a federal crime was committed. There has been no charge or allegation that Trump or his campaign workers violated any federal law. The authorization by Assistant Attorney General Rosenstein to Mueller read:

View attachment 287038
Nice try

Has nothing to do with what was in the final report

View attachment 287024

It said no such thing

A prosecutor never exonerates. But the facts that he found stated there was not sufficient evidence of conspiracy or collusion. If I were prosecuting you for murder and I found zero evidence, I would not exonerate you but I would drop any charges and not proceed further.

Last edited:
The Constitution is generally vague on what constitutes an impeachable offense
One of the crimes it specifically identifies as impeachable is.....Bribery

The Constitution Says ‘Bribery’ Is Impeachable. What Does That Mean?

In fact, the Founders had a broader conception of bribery than what’s in the criminal code. Their understanding was derived from English law, under which bribery was understood as an officeholder’s abuse of the power of an office to obtain a private benefit rather than for the public interest. This definition not only encompasses Trump’s conduct—it practically defines it.

Oh, I get it. So now it wasn't "quid pro quo" President Trump committed, it was "bribery"?

I've never seen such a bunch who keep changing the narrative. Do you know how desperate you really appear?
Quid pro quo is not a crime

Bribery IS
So by your own words Obama broke the law when he wanted Putin to wait till after the election so he could do more for him. So lock Obama up, right?

View attachment 287024

It said no such thing

View attachment 287038
Not yet, but there will be an article of impeachment that charges Trump with using his office to try and influence another country to give him political benefit, and that is a felony.

What Mueller apparently felt he could not prove to a jury beyond a reasonable doubt was that when Corsi said prior to a wiki release of false info what that info was Corsi had no connection to the Trump camp, and there was insufficient proof of Manafort or Stone having contacts with Russia. Corsi's computers were destroyed and Manafort and Stone prefer to die in prison that answer questions.

/——-/ In your dreams. But whatever helps you sleep at night.
The House conducting an impeachment investigation is a dream?

You seem in denial
Serious shit

This ain’t no blow job

And you are dreaming. Mueller didn't charge Trump with anything. In fact he cleared Trump.

I'm sure you cried yourself to sleep when you found out Mueller's didn't say what you hoped and prayed it would.

There will be no impeachment and you lefty loons will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and try to find something you can pin on Trump.

Oh and still you say nothing about Biden and what he did. No surprise there jackass.

So far your batting 0.

Good luck cause you lefty loon idiots sure do need it.

Last edited:
View attachment 287024

It said no such thing

View attachment 287038
Nice try

/----/ Now that's funny. If Mueller had anything why drop it and go for impeachment for making a phone call?

upload_2019-10-30_11-3-48.png

View attachment 287024

It said no such thing

A prosecutor never exonerates. But the facts that he found stated there was not sufficient evidence of conspiracy or collusion. If I were prosecuting you for murder and I found zero evidence, I would not exonerate you but I would drop any charges and not proceed further.
Mueller was an investigator not a prosecutor

It said no such thing

View attachment 287038
Nice try

/----/ Now that's funny. If Mueller had anything why drop it and go for impeachment for making a phone call?

View attachment 287044
The phone call amounted to an attempted bribery

An impeachable offense

Forum List

Back