🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Impeachment

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
If the American people have rock solid proof that a candidate lied repeatedly in order to win an election (a closely won election) then I believe that should be grounds for impeachment. If the truth about Obamacare and the real unemployment numbers were known Obama would have lost big time. He lied, the government lied, and he got reelected and for those of you that are all a flutter over President Hilary you can forget it because when she has an opponent her lies will surface as well.

I truly don't know why liberals have accepted this kind of behavior but you have.
Liberals of the 70's were deeply concerned about the federal government spying on the American people today's liberal is not.

Yesterdays liberal would be appalled at the use of drones but today's liberal is not.

Yesterdays liberal would be terrified at an IRS that is lead by the nose by the current occupant of the Oval Office but today's liberal is silent.

Yesterdays liberal would be storming the White House if the President lied about their healthcare and taxes but today's liberal is blind to it.

Yesterdays liberal would be angered to no end to discover that the IRS and other federal agencies have lost, misplaced or stolen hundreds of millions of dollars but today's liberal is totally uncaring about the lost money and the national debt.

The Tea Party deeply cares and is worried about all of these things but the Tea Party is somehow blamed. False accusations also used to concern good liberals but maybe today's liberal is.....not so good.

If the American people have rock solid proof that a candidate lied repeatedly in order to win an election (a closely won election) then I believe that should be grounds for impeachment. If the truth about Obamacare and the real unemployment numbers were known Obama would have lost big time. He lied, the government lied, and he got reelected and for those of you that are all a flutter over President Hilary you can forget it because when she has an opponent her lies will surface as well.

If we impeached every politician that lied, we would have very few politicians left. (That said, this may be a good thing)

By the way, impeachable offenses are:

The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Lying doesn't fall under there, hate to break it to you.

I truly don't know why liberals have accepted this kind of behavior but you have.
Liberals of the 70's were deeply concerned about the federal government spying on the American people today's liberal is not.

Then you haven't met a real liberal.

Yesterdays liberal would be appalled at the use of drones but today's liberal is not.

I only have a problem with drones when they're killing civilians.

Yesterdays liberal would be terrified at an IRS that is lead by the nose by the current occupant of the Oval Office but today's liberal is silent.

Stop drinking the Kool-aid. The Oval Office is not "leading the IRS by the nose".

Yesterdays liberal would be storming the White House if the President lied about their healthcare and taxes but today's liberal is blind to it.

Where did he lie about taxes? With regards to "you can keep your plan" (which I'm 99% sure you're referring to) anyone with a brain realized you couldn't actually keep your plan if it didn't meet the requirements and that Obama was way over-simplifying and over-promising.

Yesterdays liberal would be angered to no end to discover that the IRS and other federal agencies have lost, misplaced or stolen hundreds of millions of dollars but today's liberal is totally uncaring about the lost money and the national debt.

The IRS being unable to account for some of the money is actually pretty messed up in my opinion.

The Tea Party deeply cares and is worried about all of these things but the Tea Party is somehow blamed. False accusations also used to concern good liberals but maybe today's liberal is.....not so good.

I'll explain to you why the Tea Party is blamed.
It's because the people don't trust the politicians you guys put up.
They either disagree with a) their economic policy, b) their social policy (I think this makes up the biggest group by far), or c) the tactics they use to force their policies into place.

You are kind of stuck on the fact that not all liberals fit this paradigm you are claiming they all fit into, so the post itself falls flat.

To address the whole premise of the topic: He's not getting impeached. An attempt may be made, but nothing will actually happen.

Obama has been the best thing to happen for the conservative surge in America. Polls show Romney ahead...:lol:

As more bad poll numbers continue to pour in for President Barack Obama, a new survey finds that if the 2012 election matchup were held this month, Mitt Romney would hold the edge with the voters.

Romney topped Obama 49 percent to 45 percent among registered voters in the Washington Post-ABC News poll released Tuesday. Among all Americans, the 2012 rivals would be tied, at 47 percent.

Obama beat Romney 51 percent to 47 percent a year ago to win a second term.

Read more: Poll: Mitt Romney beats President Obama today - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

If we impeached every politician that lied, we would have very few politicians left. (That said, this may be a good thing)

By the way, impeachable offenses are:

The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Lying doesn't fall under there, hate to break it to you.

Then you haven't met a real liberal.

I only have a problem with drones when they're killing civilians.

Stop drinking the Kool-aid. The Oval Office is not "leading the IRS by the nose".

Where did he lie about taxes? With regards to "you can keep your plan" (which I'm 99% sure you're referring to) anyone with a brain realized you couldn't actually keep your plan if it didn't meet the requirements and that Obama was way over-simplifying and over-promising.

The IRS being unable to account for some of the money is actually pretty messed up in my opinion.

I'll explain to you why the Tea Party is blamed.
It's because the people don't trust the politicians you guys put up.
They either disagree with a) their economic policy, b) their social policy (I think this makes up the biggest group by far), or c) the tactics they use to force their policies into place.

You are kind of stuck on the fact that not all liberals fit this paradigm you are claiming they all fit into, so the post itself falls flat.

To address the whole premise of the topic: He's not getting impeached. An attempt may be made, but nothing will actually happen.

Fraud is an impeachable crime!

Bush....Iraq....WMD's.....

Enough said.

Can not impeach Bush, he is no longer president.

More to the point that if Bush didn't get impeach for anything that happened with Iraq...I REALLY don't see how it's justified to impeach Obama for anything.

There were 3 INDEPENDENT Congressional Investigations into the supposed lying that got us into Iraq. ALL 3 found ZERO grounds for making the claim. The last one was run by the Democrats.

Its good to know that no current or future president will ever be impeached again. If impeachment is ever brought up, the other side will say "You can't impeach my guy if Bush wasn't impeached". Then every thing will be settled.

Its good to know that no current or future president will ever be impeached again. If impeachment is ever brought up, the other side will say "You can't impeach my guy if Bush wasn't impeached". Then every thing will be settled.

Unless treason, bribery, or other high crime or misdemeanor happens.

Y'know, the stuff that actually gets a president impeached.

(Although, if what you say comes to pass, Democrats will cite GWB and Republicans will cite Obama, probably; in each circumstance the other party will laugh and say "lol they weren't impeachable" [and rightly so])

Today liberals are to busy playing grand theft auto to worry about what is really going on in the world

Criticizing Obama is per se racism. Impeachment would be...well it would be too much.

He has told a calculated bald faced lie to every American over and over as part of a scheme and a fraud on the citizens....and he deserves to be impeached....but I don't think we can do that to Black Americans.

Impeach the first Black President? No, we can't do that.

But, its not because he doesn't deserve it.

It was the greatest fraud ever perpetrated in the United States.

While there may be enough at this point who have buyer's remorse, and the tide would change with another election, what's the point?? Elections have consequences. If there is a lesson to be learned, it's to never put a political figure on a pedestal...because they're bound to fall off and disappoint their fans.

The partisan ignorance of the OP and other conservatives who agree with him is remarkable, not surprising, but remarkable nonetheless.

Pinheads: Liberal People who think they have won a message board argument by simply calling another poster a name.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
First, impeachment is a political process not a legal one. The charges, the House use to impeach can be anything the House decides is an impeachable offense. One of the charges against Johnson was that he yelled at Congress. If the House votes guilty to one of the charges the Senate then conducts a trial and votes guilty or not guilty to the charges. If the Senate votes guilty, the individual is removed from office. If a statute crime has been committed the removed individual can later can be tried in a regular court for the statute crime. Because the American people watch the trial procedures closely it is not often used largely because it can bite the party impeaching. The Supreme Court has no jurisdiction in an impeachment trial except to see that it follows the Constitution.

Is there such a thing in America as a "high crime"?

Why impeach ?

let him

follow JFKs steps..............

let him become

a legend??? :eusa_whistle:

... a legend

Forum List

Back