In God We Trust

I wish Ms. Brooks was here to slap you silly and put you in the corner with a dunce cap on for your butchery of English.

Here's a hint, fake lawyer Heeb leftist shill: Trump wasn't around in the Constitution writing days, dumbass. He wants to get back to adhering to it, as it should be, as he took an oath to. Problem?

I know you have a problem with The American Way, as you and your ancestors are most likely hardcore Marxists that fled from Russia in the Bolshevik days. I bet you don't attend Synagogue.

It's not just Muslims folks...

And any Jew who doesn't get it should have his head examined

My belief of a God doesn't matter as far as the constitution. Just keep your religion out of politics. Please.

I wish Ms. Brooks was here to slap you silly and put you in the corner with a dunce cap on for your butchery of English.

Here's a hint, fake lawyer Heeb leftist shill: Trump wasn't around in the Constitution writing days, dumbass. He wants to get back to adhering to it, as it should be, as he took an oath to. Problem?

I know you have a problem with The American Way, as you and your ancestors are most likely hardcore Marxists that fled from Russia in the Bolshevik days. I bet you don't attend Synagogue.

It's not just Muslims folks...

And any Jew who doesn't get it should have his head examined

jillian makes no bones about being Hebrew, not that there's anything wrong with that. Bolshevik? Yes, there's something wrong with Bolsheviks.

Lesh's faggot ass is trying to paint me as some kinda anti-semite. Wrong answer, faggot! :auiqs.jpg:
Let's do this thing, Lesh the leftist shill, let's do it! I'm your Huckleberry.

I ain't no "white supremacist" and you're not going to pigeonhole me, and I'm going to run circles around your punk ass, let's do this!

Brings up an interesting point in that Obama was a Muslim which makes his Oath of Office a lie.
No religious tests, its a cornerstone of our democracy.
The trumpkins spit on the constitution

Here's a hint fake lawyer heeb leftist shill: Trump wasn't around in the Constitution writing days, dumbass. He wants to get back to adhering to it, as it should be, as he took an oath to. Problem?

I know you have a problem with The American Way, as you and your ancestors are most likely hardcore Marxists from the Bolshevik days. I bet you don't attend Synagogue.
He was born in Iraq right? lol

Hurhurhurhur...you're a tard, seriously. El oh el.

Born in Iraq! Derp! Dederp! Dederp dederp dee doo!
Derpy derpy doooo! Damn roosters

Many of the Founding Fathers were Deists

Deism & the Founding Fathers: Definition & Beliefs | Study.com

What is Deism?

imagescauuqzs9.jpg

Let's begin with the term deism. What is it? Deism is a theological view that affirms the existence of God, but denies miraculous or supernatural occurrences in the natural world. Deists often compare God to a clockmaker: just as a clockmaker creates a clock, winds it up, and lets it operate, so too God created the world, and then let it 'operate' according to natural law. Deism places high importance on scientific theory, and regards supernatural occurrences as impossible. In the deist view, God exists, but does not interact personally with the universe. Deism also places high value on human reason.

Typically, a deist would regard Bible stories containing miracles as little more than myths.

Last edited:
Brings up an interesting point in that Obama was a Muslim which makes his Oath of Office a lie.
The trumpkins spit on the constitution

Here's a hint fake lawyer heeb leftist shill: Trump wasn't around in the Constitution writing days, dumbass. He wants to get back to adhering to it, as it should be, as he took an oath to. Problem?

I know you have a problem with The American Way, as you and your ancestors are most likely hardcore Marxists from the Bolshevik days. I bet you don't attend Synagogue.

What orifice did you pull "Born in Iraq" out of?

As 'children of the Enlightenment,' many of America's 'Founding Fathers' were deists. There is much debate among historians over which Founding Fathers were or were not deists. This is because many of the writings of our Founders contain varying degrees of deist thought. It is important to keep in mind that deist thinking was often synthesized with Christianity, and also tended to be vague. So historians often disagree over who was an outright deist, and who was a Christian 'with deist sympathies.' That said, many of our Founders were influenced by deist thinking to varying degrees.

imagesca29oxky.jpg

Thomas Jefferson is generally considered a deist. In fact, he was so skeptical of supernatural occurrences that he took a knife and cut out passages in his Bible that referred to miracles. 'Jefferson's Bible,' as it has been called, is still around today and belongs to the Smithsonian Institute. Benjamin Franklin is also widely believed to have been a deist. James Madison is thought to have been a deist, though there is much debate over this. A leading American deist was Thomas Paine, writer of The Age of Reason, Common Sense, and many other works.

Deism & the Founding Fathers: Definition & Beliefs | Study.com

Last edited:

What is Deism?

imagescauuqzs9.jpg

Let's begin with the term deism. What is it? Deism is a theological view that affirms the existence of God, but denies miraculous or supernatural occurrences in the natural world. Deists often compare God to a clockmaker: just as a clockmaker creates a clock, winds it up, and lets it operate, so too God created the world, and then let it 'operate' according to natural law. Deism places high importance on scientific theory, and regards supernatural occurrences as impossible. In the deist view, God exists, but does not interact personally with the universe. Deism also places high value on human reason.

Typically, a deist would regard Bible stories containing miracles as little more than myths.

I'll take "What is leftist revisionist history?" For $1000, Alex.

What is Deism?

imagescauuqzs9.jpg

Proud to be a Deist.

As 'children of the Enlightenment,' many of America's 'Founding Fathers' were deists. There is much debate among historians over which Founding Fathers were or were not deists. This is because many of the writings of our Founders contain varying degrees of deist thought. It is important to keep in mind that deist thinking was often synthesized with Christianity, and also tended to be vague. So historians often disagree over who was an outright deist, and who was a Christian 'with deist sympathies.' That said, many of our Founders were influenced by deist thinking to varying degrees.

imagesca29oxky.jpg

Thomas Jefferson is generally considered a deist. In fact, he was so skeptical of supernatural occurrences that he took a knife and cut out passages in his Bible that referred to miracles. 'Jefferson's Bible,' as it has been called, is still around today and belongs to the Smithsonian Institute. Benjamin Franklin is also widely believed to have been a deist. James Madison is thought to have been a deist, though there is much debate over this. A leading American deist was Thomas Paine, writer of The Age of Reason, Common Sense, and many other works.

No link, faggot. Unsupported. You may have one, but as of yet, you're just plagiarizing.

"Almighty GOD; we make our earnest prayer that Thou wilt keep the United States in Thy holy protection, that thou wilt incline the hearts of the citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to government; and entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another and for their fellow citizens of the United States of America at large. And finally that Thou wilt most graciously be pleased to dispose us all to do justice, to love mercy and to demean ourselves with that charity, humility and pacific temper of mind which were the characteristics of The Divine Author of our blessed religion, and without whose example in these things we can never hope to be a happy nation. Grant our supplication, we beseech thee, through Jesus Christ Our Lord. Amen"

- George Washington -

April 30th, 1789

SUNLIT UPLANDS: GEORGE WASHINGTON'S PRAYER FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

In 1956, Congress passed an act making 'In God We Trust' our official motto.
Shouldn't have Congress struck this act down before swearing in members on the Quran?
You truly are an ignorant, moronic rightwing bigot – typical of most conservatives.

On the North Wall Frieze of the Supreme Court building you’ll find the image of Muhammad, who, as you might recall, is Muslim.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/about/northandsouthwalls.pdf

You'll also find the 10 Commandments right inside the front doors as well as other places.

moses_supreme_court.jpg

image0033.jpg

image0044.jpg

"James Madison, the fourth president, known as "The Father of Our Constitution" made the following statement:
"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God.""

American History Ch. 7, Lesson 1, The Constitution Flashcards | Quizlet
What are you trying to say. trump is disqualified then right?
Which president did not break one of the commandments, dollface? I'll give you a hint: You and ten fully functional friends don't have enough fingers and toes between you to save any one of them. That's why the scripture says that "Like as a father, filled with compassion..." and you know the rest. He loves us all, forgives us for so little in return.
Keep your religion out then as the founders intended.
You cannot violate my First Amendment right to say what I believe in, which is the scriptures in the Bible. If that annoys you, reread Amendment 1 for comprehension, PLZ. THX.

Sorry I messed up. Ask our current president about Obama (our current president is a moron birfer).

What orifice did you pull "Born in Iraq" out of?

And "In God We Trust" was not a "thing" when the nation was founded.

It first appeared on a 2 cent piece in 1864 and was put on currency in 1956

Don't get your panties in a bunch about Allah. The generic term "God" can be any supreme being. That having been said it seems that things are getting kind of strange when a kid can be kicked out of school for carrying a Bible but Congress goes out of it's way to accomodate the beliefs and the trappings of the Muslem community.

Well, like the prophecies Say, people shall fall away From God and be lovers of themselves rather than lovers of God.
The last three words of your quote ensures your place in purgatory. Enjoy your stay!

Did your god assign you to make those decisions, or do you think he can deal with all that himself?
My God has said there is only one (1) unforgivable sin and that is to curse him. Sorry 'bout that.

And My god said your god is a pussy.

Ah! I see what you did there! You're having a little fun with Trump. Right?!
Donald and Melania Trump, attending religious services:
th

"Almighty GOD; we make our earnest prayer that Thou wilt keep the United States in Thy holy protection, that thou wilt incline the hearts of the citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to government; and entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another and for their fellow citizens of the United States of America at large. And finally that Thou wilt most graciously be pleased to dispose us all to do justice, to love mercy and to demean ourselves with that charity, humility and pacific temper of mind which were the characteristics of The Divine Author of our blessed religion, and without whose example in these things we can never hope to be a happy nation. Grant our supplication, we beseech thee, through Jesus Christ Our Lord. Amen"

- George Washington -

April 30th, 1789

What God was he talking about?

- George Washington -

April 30th, 1789

What God was he talking about?

Use your deductive reasoning to figure it out. Let's just see if you're capable of doing so. All the info you need is in the prayer. True story.

IF you need religion that's fine. I hope it helps you. I don't require it. I learned the teachings of Jesus when I was a kid and it stayed with me.

But please don't let your religious beliefs get involved in everyone's government.

Politics and religion are not compatible.

Forum List

Back