In re January 6, 2021

Well bozo, you misplaced me. I'm retired too and spent 30 years as a sworn office of the law, and for five years I managed my agencies Domestic Violence Unit.

I wrote and received for my agency two Violence Against Women Act Grants; I supervised more female deputies than men and managed these grants which was a public and private cooperative. The former were funded Women's Shelter's and Battered Women Counseling services.

That said, do you believe Trump and Meadows have Executive Privileges once they are out of office? I vote no. BTW, I also spent five years running Internal Affairs and sworn officers will be fired for lying. They have no privilege while on the job to coverup anything.
Cool story bro. :rolleyes:

Trump Derangement Syndrome is the belief that American voters did not vote the criminal conman out of office and that he really won the election.

It’s really strong in be people like YOU!!

Reagan didn't raise income taxes, he raised users fees, and other taxes, but not income taxes. Overall, Reagan presided over the biggest tax increases in US history, once he realized that "Reaganomics" was a total lie.

Friedman’s capitalism on steroids economic proposals sounded good on paper but they’ve resulted in higher prices, lower wages, increased poverty for the working and middle class and increased wealth for the oligarchs everywhere the IMF in the World Bank imposed them.

And they’ve crashed the economy 3 times because increased market volatility is a feature, not a bug of Republican economics. The crashes accelerate the transfer of the nations wealth to the top.

Republican economic policies are designed to impoverish working Americans, strip the middle-class of their wealth, and enrich the oligarchs and the corporations.

In other first world countries the middle class is expanding but in the United States and only in the United States, the middle class is shrinking, with more Americans falling back into poverty than arising into wealth.
And your heroes in the Dem party are the biggest problem. They lie and make it look like they are innocent. When you listen to them anb research, you find out how evil they are.
Trump Derangement Syndrome is the belief that American voters did not vote the criminal conman out of office and that he really won the election.

Reagan didn't raise income taxes, he raised users fees, and other taxes, but not income taxes. Overall, Reagan presided over the biggest tax increases in US history, once he realized that "Reaganomics" was a total lie.

Friedman’s capitalism on steroids economic proposals sounded good on paper but they’ve resulted in higher prices, lower wages, increased poverty for the working and middle class and increased wealth for the oligarchs everywhere the IMF in the World Bank imposed them.

And they’ve crashed the economy 3 times because increased market volatility is a feature, not a bug of Republican economics. The crashes accelerate the transfer of the nations wealth to the top.

Republican economic policies are designed to impoverish working Americans, strip the middle-class of their wealth, and enrich the oligarchs and the corporations.

In other first world countries the middle class is expanding but in the United States and only in the United States, the middle class is shrinking, with more Americans falling back into poverty than arising into wealth.
Demscum are worse.

Thanks mostly to demscum. Go Trump.

We're not a bunch of prog morons like the inahbitants of Canada.

Canada has been atop of the "Best Places in the World To Live" for years, while the USA's ranking continues to drop every year.

This year, you made the list of "endangered democracies" for the first time. That's in addition to your ongoing "worst pandemic" in the world, world wage and wealth inequity in the first world, and only first world country without universal health care.

You're sinking fast into "banana republic" status. And you call Canadians "morons".

Canada has been atop of the "Best Places in the World To Live" for years, while the USA's ranking continues to drop every year.
That's commie propaganda.

This year, you made the list of "endangered democracies" for the first time. That's in addition to your ongoing "worst pandemic" in the world, world wage and wealth inequity in the first world, and only first world country without universal health care.
More commie propaganda.

You're sinking fast into "banana republic" status. And you call Canadians "morons".

You just proved it, moron.

"Attorneys for former President Donald Trump argued Wednesday that the pursuit of his White House records by a congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol could have long-lasting, harmful effects on the presidency.

"The [committee’s] clear disdain for President Trump is leading them to a course of action that will result in permanent damage to the institution of the presidency," Trump's attorneys wrote in a brief filed in federal court.

"In reality, their success would gut the protections afforded presidential communications of any just and uniform standard. An incumbent president would always be able to condemn the actions of a former president from a rival party and permit confidentiality to be broken to further political ends,” they wrote."

Is this a valid argument?

Is it valid in the sense of logic? Or is it valid in the sense of will the court agree? You see, those aren’t the same thing.

in terms of logic, of course it’s valid. For it is certainly true that (given the current state of genuine animosity between the two main Parties) a claim of Executive Privilege by one President of one Party need not be supported by a subsequent President of the other Party.

This is why I have suggested that a Court trying to give such a claim some serious legal consideration might want to examine the disputed materials “in camera.”

If a court doesn’t take the claim seriously enough, it could defer to whichever President happens to be in Office when the case is before then. Deference to that second administration would not necessarily address the concerns of the former President.

When you calls others "liars for the Reich", are you projecting?

Can you pull your head out of your ass and repeat that?

It's kind of muffled....

I ask because we're the ones with "facts" and "reality" on our side,

ROFL

I've seen a lot of posts from you, but facts are not something you're well versed in.

and you're the one who follows the idiot ramblings of a man who thinks he's still President and is willing to do violence to take back the White House.

Trump rules your life.

I rarely mention him, but every though you have is based on your hatred of Emanuel Goldstein Donald Trump.

You are as insane as you are dishonest.

Serious question, what is it you think you'll personally gain from fascism? Revenge against those smarter than you who have achieved more?

The person who drew that isn't very good.

Barely even looks like Trump. My 14 year old grand daughter can do WAY better.
Then you're a blind idiot.

1639724539326.png

They are pullups with no zipper. Easier to fit over the diaper he wears.

Then you're a blind idiot.

View attachment 576661

They are pullups with no zipper. Easier to fit over the diaper he wears.
Ya might have had us there if this were still the pre-digital age., before photos could so easily be altered by spoiled babies who didn't get their way.

It's quaint and charming that you think digital photos are proof of anything. Stupid and backward, but quaint and charming.

Go back to your room and resume abusing yourself as you gaze lovingly at your Trump photo collection.

See, we can do it too.

1639734780211.png

Last edited:
Ya might have had us there if this were still the pre-digital age., before photos could so easily be altered by spoiled babies who didn't get their way.

It's quaint and charming that you think digital photos are proof of anything. Stupid and backward, but quaint and charming.
Well, Trump was right about two things.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump said, referring to the major street in New York City that cuts through Manhattan's large commercial district. "It's, like, incredible."

'We won the evangelicals,” Trump said. “We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.”

The NYC grifter, loves the gullible too.

Well, Trump was right about two things.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump said, referring to the major street in New York City that cuts through Manhattan's large commercial district. "It's, like, incredible."

'We won the evangelicals,” Trump said. “We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.”

The NYC grifter, loves the gullible too.
So what does that have to do with your personal fetish collection of altered photos of President Trump?

Forum List

Back