In the Wake Of Belgium Terrorist Attack, Obama Declares Slipping in Tub More Dangerous Than ISIS

It was G5000 that started making ridiculous comparisons to bathtub fatalities.
Not to be petty, but it was OBAMA who 1st ridiculously and callously compared terrorist attack fatalities to bathtub fatalities....

I think he was just softening the blow for his upcoming executive action on bath tub violence. They kill and maim indiscriminately. Waste water, take up more space than a shower and very difficult to regulate. Water pressure can be regulated but you can simply bypass the well meaning intent and let it run longer for a bath.

Definitely the way to go. Lower the incidence of bathtub mayhem and it will have a direct effect on ISIS.
Bathtub falls deserve a response which is proportional to the one you have toward Muslims.

As does lightning.

Since both kill more Americans than terrorists do, we should all be running about shitting our pants in fear of dark clouds, and Donald Trump should be calling for a ban on showers until we figure out what the hell is going on.

Once again, totally unrelated. End one does not affect the other. Your persistence in repeating your bathtub phobias is really quite impressive (sic).

So far this year, 3,833 Americans have been murdered by their fellow Americans, many of whom were friends or relatives of the victim.

You have more to fear from your crazy uncle than you do ISIS, pants shitters.

Hell, 19 people have been killed by lightning so far this year. You better avoid going outside.

You cowards down on the floor in the fetal position sucking your thumbs are right where ISIS wants you.

tell that to the families of the dead in Brussels. But since you brought it up, where is the outcry from the left about the hundreds of black on black murders in Chicago every year?

BLM has called on blacks to murder cops, does that make them a terrorist organization?

ISIS and BLM are both dangers to America, one from within and one from without.

Both should be removed.
I never understood the compulsion of some people after a tragedy to spew nonsense like the previous steaming pile.

what did I say that isn't true?
The "Truth" of it is not the issue.

of course it is, truth is always the issue. you claimed that my post was "nonsense". I would like for you to tell me specifically which parts of it you were addressing.

or, you could just STFU and go away.
Every part that mentions BLM is.
in this context is nonsense , you use thread's like this one to spew your racist agenda.
Using the fallacy of "truth" is always part of an issue is meaningless.

I've never seen an anti-Muslim bigot start a topic about a terrorist bombing in the Middle East.

Ever.

You never hear them decrying the murders of many tens of thousands of Muslims.

Ever.

so murdering fellow muslims upsets you but murdering Europeans and americans doesn't?
There is no difference Americans are no more important than europeans.

who said they were?
You did.

His comments were infantile and insensitive. But we already knew he's a lightweight jerk who should have never been President. A 'Community Organizer' does not a President make. That being said, we really should be careful and not panic.

Major U.S. cities are full of violent thugs who'll kill you for $5. They're far more dangerous than Brussels. Americans have a much better chance of being harmed by them, than by Islamic Terrorists. The statistics bear that out. We just need to calm down and not demand Big Brother seize more control of our lives.

we can avoid the ghettos in our cities, we cannot avoid the entry points at airports and subways. I never go into the lower 9th ward in New Orleans, because I would be putting my life at risk, but I do pass through the doors at the airport check in area.

Islamic Terrorist attacks are incredibly rare. Americans are far more likely to be harmed by average murderer/rapist criminals. I do hear what you're sayin though. But according to the stats, you're gonna likely die from anything but an Islamic Terrorist attack.

Define "incredibly rare" please.

The overall crime stats bear it out. It's incredibly rare. I worry much more about the brutal thug who's willing to murder me for a $1.

Sigh, so you are quoting evidence not presented.

Here is a link on terrorism: Topic: Terrorism

Facts and statistics on Terrorism
A growing issue worldwide, terrorism, has caused around 130,000 fatalities worldwide between 2006 and 2013. Terrorism can be described as the wrongful use of violence in order to intimidate civilians or politicians for ideological, religious, or political reasons with no regard for public safety. Although the number of terrorist attacks from 2006 to 2013 has decreased, there have been approximately 90,000 total terrorist attacks in this time period. The number of terrorist attacks was distressingly high during the early 2000’s due to the terrorist attacks by Al-Qaeda on the United States and the wars in the Middle East during this time period. In the past year, the country with the most terrorist attacks was Iraq, followed by Pakistan and Afghanistan. Altogether, the number of terrorist attacks in these countries amounted to around 7,400 attacks. The high number of attacks becomes of greater relevance due to the fact that these three countries amount to the double of the combined attacks in the other seven nations in the top ten countries with the most terrorist attacks in the past year. Despite having been the country with the most terrorist attacks in 2013, there were more fatalities due to terrorist attacks in Afghanistan in 2011 than in Iraq.

Check out U.S. crime stats. Islamic Terrorist attacks are the least of our problems. There are thousands & thousands of brutal thugs out there willing to kill you for a $1, or just for fun. I'm much more concerned about that.

Still the two are not related so there is no point in point out risk. Kinda like telling a cancer victim he is lucky he doesn't have STDs.

Well, if you're gonna worry about being attacked, i would focus on worrying about the biggest daily threats to you.

Again, not related. I am not worried about being attacked because of Belgium. But I am not going to try and make a comparison that Obama made to try and make people feel safer. I will not do as Obama and try to minimize what the Muslims did in Belgium by saying I have more of a chance falling in the bathtub. It is ridiculous and insensitive, even if true.

I hear ya, he's a dimwit 'Community Organizer' asshole. But i do think it's important to keep things in perspective. Because when we panic, Big Brother is all-too willing to jump in and take more of our rights away. It's all about keeping things in perspective to me.

Why do you equate calling Obama out on his idiotic remarks to "panic?" It was G5000 that started making ridiculous comparisons to bathtub fatalities. I doubt those in Europe felt threatened after the Boston Bombings.

Well, i'm observing too many Americans completely freaking out over Brussels. And that worries me. They're the type that will demand Big Brother seize more control of our lives. Hey Islamic Terrorism is a problem, i get it. But attacks and harm to Americans is very rare. So let's not panic.

Ft Hood, San Bernardino, Chattanooga, 9/11, how many before it becomes a concern?

Still the two are not related so there is no point in point out risk. Kinda like telling a cancer victim he is lucky he doesn't have STDs.

Well, if you're gonna worry about being attacked, i would focus on worrying about the biggest daily threats to you.

Again, not related. I am not worried about being attacked because of Belgium. But I am not going to try and make a comparison that Obama made to try and make people feel safer. I will not do as Obama and try to minimize what the Muslims did in Belgium by saying I have more of a chance falling in the bathtub. It is ridiculous and insensitive, even if true.

I hear ya, he's a dimwit 'Community Organizer' asshole. But i do think it's important to keep things in perspective. Because when we panic, Big Brother is all-too willing to jump in and take more of our rights away. It's all about keeping things in perspective to me.

Why do you equate calling Obama out on his idiotic remarks to "panic?" It was G5000 that started making ridiculous comparisons to bathtub fatalities. I doubt those in Europe felt threatened after the Boston Bombings.

Well, i'm observing too many Americans completely freaking out over Brussels. And that worries me. They're the type that will demand Big Brother seize more control of our lives. Hey Islamic Terrorism is a problem, i get it. But attacks and harm to Americans is very rare. So let's not panic.

OK, you definitely run in a circle I do not. I see people more worried about how they are going to pay for healthcare then worried about Belgium. I am putting sticky rubber fish on the bottom of my bath tub today because I am freaking out about that risk. :D

I've never seen an anti-Muslim bigot start a topic about a terrorist bombing in the Middle East.

Ever.

Ever.

so murdering fellow muslims upsets you but murdering Europeans and americans doesn't?

who said they were?
You did.

here's what I said, dipshit

does that say americans are more important than Europeans? duh, no

Well, i'm observing too many Americans completely freaking out over Brussels.
I think more Americans are more PISSED than freaked out - over the fact that our President doesn't seem to care that another terrorist attack has wounded, killed, made missing more Americans, that he shows no anger or emotion over it, that he continues to dismiss terrorists as nothing to worry about - like he just doesn't give a damn. As I pointed out, he has repeatedly been more worried about not offending Islamic Extremists / Muslims than he has shown concern for our national security and safety for American citizens.

After 9/11/01 Bush showed anger and resolve when he declared he would hold those responsible accountable. After 9/11/12 Obama blamed and apologized on behalf for America for a B$ video before declaring, 'The future must not be left to those who slander the prophet of Islam'.

Ft Hood, San Bernardino, Chattanooga, 9/11, how many before it becomes a concern?

Well, Statistically .............more.

Didn't say it wasn't a problem. Just said there's no need to panic. The odds are, you're gonna die from anything but an Islamic Terrorist attack. They're very rare.

Ever.

Ever.

They are to most Americans. But you lefties can polish yet another obama turd all you want, it will still be a turd.
Turd polishing is what you clowns do best
IE. Ted cruz & Trump.

we can avoid the ghettos in our cities, we cannot avoid the entry points at airports and subways. I never go into the lower 9th ward in New Orleans, because I would be putting my life at risk, but I do pass through the doors at the airport check in area.

Islamic Terrorist attacks are incredibly rare. Americans are far more likely to be harmed by average murderer/rapist criminals. I do hear what you're sayin though. But according to the stats, you're gonna likely die from anything but an Islamic Terrorist attack.

Define "incredibly rare" please.

The overall crime stats bear it out. It's incredibly rare. I worry much more about the brutal thug who's willing to murder me for a $1.

Sigh, so you are quoting evidence not presented.

Here is a link on terrorism: Topic: Terrorism

Facts and statistics on Terrorism
A growing issue worldwide, terrorism, has caused around 130,000 fatalities worldwide between 2006 and 2013. Terrorism can be described as the wrongful use of violence in order to intimidate civilians or politicians for ideological, religious, or political reasons with no regard for public safety. Although the number of terrorist attacks from 2006 to 2013 has decreased, there have been approximately 90,000 total terrorist attacks in this time period. The number of terrorist attacks was distressingly high during the early 2000’s due to the terrorist attacks by Al-Qaeda on the United States and the wars in the Middle East during this time period. In the past year, the country with the most terrorist attacks was Iraq, followed by Pakistan and Afghanistan. Altogether, the number of terrorist attacks in these countries amounted to around 7,400 attacks. The high number of attacks becomes of greater relevance due to the fact that these three countries amount to the double of the combined attacks in the other seven nations in the top ten countries with the most terrorist attacks in the past year. Despite having been the country with the most terrorist attacks in 2013, there were more fatalities due to terrorist attacks in Afghanistan in 2011 than in Iraq.

Check out U.S. crime stats. Islamic Terrorist attacks are the least of our problems. There are thousands & thousands of brutal thugs out there willing to kill you for a $1, or just for fun. I'm much more concerned about that.

I agree that Islam is not a hige threat to USA. But in Europe those Muslims unfortunately are the brutal thugs on the streets that get you. In usa it's black people who are massively over represented. But somehow I don't think Obama's illuminating sense of proportionality is willing to go to this area.

I think he was just softening the blow for his upcoming executive action on bath tub violence. They kill and maim indiscriminately. Waste water, take up more space than a shower and very difficult to regulate. Water pressure can be regulated but you can simply bypass the well meaning intent and let it run longer for a bath.

Definitely the way to go. Lower the incidence of bathtub mayhem and it will have a direct effect on ISIS.
Bathtub falls deserve a response which is proportional to the one you have toward Muslims.

As does lightning.

Since both kill more Americans than terrorists do, we should all be running about shitting our pants in fear of dark clouds, and Donald Trump should be calling for a ban on showers until we figure out what the hell is going on.
But then again, you're an idiot. I hadn't said anything about Muslims to begin with and to try to minimize the mass murders is beyond stupid.

tell that to the families of the dead in Brussels. But since you brought it up, where is the outcry from the left about the hundreds of black on black murders in Chicago every year?

BLM has called on blacks to murder cops, does that make them a terrorist organization?

ISIS and BLM are both dangers to America, one from within and one from without.

Both should be removed.
I never understood the compulsion of some people after a tragedy to spew nonsense like the previous steaming pile.

what did I say that isn't true?
The "Truth" of it is not the issue.

of course it is, truth is always the issue. you claimed that my post was "nonsense". I would like for you to tell me specifically which parts of it you were addressing.

or, you could just STFU and go away.
Every part that mentions BLM is.
in this context is nonsense , you use thread's like this one to spew your racist agenda.
Using the fallacy of "truth" is always part of an issue is meaningless.

BLM spox called for the killing of cops. I didn't make that up.

As does lightning.

When bathtubs start detonating themselves in crowded airports, we'll remember how smart you sounded here

Ever.

Ever.

They are to most Americans. But you lefties can polish yet another obama turd all you want, it will still be a turd.
Turd polishing is what you clowns do best
IE. Ted cruz & Trump.
I hope you didn't get ice cream on your keyboard.

Didn't say it wasn't a problem. Just said there's no need to panic. The odds are, you're gonna die from anything but an Islamic Terrorist attack. They're very rare.

the frequency is increasing.

Forum List

Back