In This Season of Political Yard Signs-An Observation and a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this season of political yard signs, I have made an interesting observation. Many people who have signs promoting state and local Democratic candidates also have one or both on the signs below in my community

I have yet to see a home that is displaying a sign promoting a Republican that also displays one of these signs.

So my question is simple. Why? Is it a coincidence or does it speak volumes about what each party stands for?

in-our-america-3315.jpg
th

Yes, I think it does say a great deal.

It says that left is willing to put out shit they really don't believe or practice.

Actually, the response to my question about the sign has been a debasement of intellectual discourse. Instead of being honest about why conservatives don't display such signs - you keep coming up with bullshit on top of bullshit to cover your tracks
Your refusal to accept a well reasoned argument doesn't make me dishonest...It makes you a hack, who believes that virtue signalling and bumper sticker slogans amount to intellectually valid arguments.
Well reasoned argument??:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

A Liberals Yard Sign:

View attachment 221167
A Conservatives Yard Sign ( If they were honest enough to have one)

In Our America

All White Wealthy Straight Christian People Are Equal-Others not so much[/QUOTE]

WE get to tell you who you can and cannot love and marry- and any one who is not heterosexual and cisgender is mentally ill.

Black Lives are Expendable -and anyone who claims that Black Lives Matter is a Violent Racist
Immigrants and refugees are discouraged or banned in order to keep America White and Christian

[QUOTE] Disabilities are ridiculed-and are a pre-existing condition not covered by insurance

Women’s bodies are fair game for sexual predators- and We have the final say on issues of reproductive choices and health care

Climate change is a hoax. People exist to serve corporate America

Nuts.jpg

In this season of political yard signs, I have made an interesting observation. Many people who have signs promoting state and local Democratic candidates also have one or both on the signs below in my community

I have yet to see a home that is displaying a sign promoting a Republican that also displays one of these signs.

So my question is simple. Why? Is it a coincidence or does it speak volumes about what each party stands for?

in-our-america-3315.jpg
th

It says that left is willing to put out shit they really don't believe or practice.
Care to elaborate?

I dont put signs in my yard because I dont need a sign to know who I am going to vote for
I don't need signs to know who I am either. They are to tell others who I am.
According to democrats, you are guilty until proven innocent if your avatar correctly depicts you.
According to Democrats and all reasonable people, you are a suspect until cleared by a through and impartial investigation

in-our-america-3315.jpg
th

Care to elaborate?

What more do you need to see.

You and others like you are all to willing to get nasty when things don't go your way.

Susan Collins, the darling of the left, wasn't such a darling when she got out of the way of Kavanaugh.

The left wasted no time......

I dont put signs in my yard because I dont need a sign to know who I am going to vote for
According to democrats, you are guilty until proven innocent if your avatar correctly depicts you.
According to Democrats and all reasonable people, you are a suspect until cleared by a through and impartial investigation

The overlap between democrats and reasonable people is ZERO.

in-our-america-3315.jpg
th
Watching the left over that last two weeks those signs might as well be on Mars.

Pointless emotional gibberish
So why do you want a sexual predatory and whiney, privileged brat on the supreme court. - ? Those signs are exactly why we don't want him on the court. So for you guys they might as well be on mars
Prove he’s a sexual predator.
He can’t. He’s like a parrot repeating only what it hears.

Sorry dude. According to democrats I'm a woman therefore I MUST be believed.

When I was a kid those type of folks had signs/posters/tee shirts/bumper stickers that said "SEX AND DRUGS AND ROCK'N ROLL" and "A HAPPY HEALTHY LIFE STYLE", both of which they have no use for anymore because of the death and destruction it fostered and now expect others to fix the problems that arose from those beliefs ...true story
All those signs prove is that it's time for the left to try something new to fool folks and what better way than through emotion...pretend away brother

Well reasoned argument??:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:
I've called your virtue signalling bullshit for what it is...So far, you've offered no other reason for your supercilious display of dreary self-congratulatory yard signs.

So bring it...What is it that moves you to such a display of haughty moralizing?

I am moved by the satisfaction that I get from being a constant presence in the face of the bigots and xenophobes- from not letting them think for a solitary second that they will have the last word.

I am moved by the satisfaction that I get from being a constant presence in the face of the bigots and xenophobes- from not letting them think for a solitary second that they will have the last word.
Wow, are you one fucking bitter SOB...Nonetheless, "virtue signalling" is more concise and honest....Is such honesty really that tough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back