Indian Call Centers, the New Nexus of Business Fraud in AMerica

Blow a whistle into the phone when one calls.

My father does that.

Yes gross American stupidity is indeed what got Trump elected. He would make a tremendous Indian phone scammer. Everyone would live him bigly.
. No it was the rejection of the "stupidity spell" that the leftist thought that they had on Americans, but the Americans weren't down for the full count, and the leftist lost their hold on them. Poor Lefty's.
America's down for the count now. The best hope we have is that the GOP, an entity that generally works for the forces of evil, can stop Trump. Not an encouraging prospect.
Suddenly, Mr. Liberal is a Neo-Con.
I knew you were living off the labor of slaves across the world.
Such a Humanitarian.
I don't think you know what "neo con" means either
Sure snowflake, NO ONE knows what a Neo-Con is.
Any other BS you have in your back pocket?
Such a humanitarian.
Any more Bullshit spewed by that non contributing drive by poster and we will all need chest waders and pitchforks

Globalist is just another word for capitalist...Just on a grander scale...
Oh, no, it is not, seriously dude.

Most of them are fascists and want a top down monolithic government with a corporate crony network that shuts down most small business.

The Globalists are fascists since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Why do you think cretins like Robert Mugabe idolize Hitler?

Because he is too senile to hide it any more.

Wages? You want to be wage slaves? Answer me that! Of course not. What is it that makes wage slaves? Wages!
roflmao, Marx was funny, but there is some truth to that if we are talking about unfettered Capitalism where wages shrink as capital investment grows and the law does nothing to provide a decent floor for the wages.

. No it was the rejection of the "stupidity spell" that the leftist thought that they had on Americans, but the Americans weren't down for the full count, and the leftist lost their hold on them. Poor Lefty's.
America's down for the count now. The best hope we have is that the GOP, an entity that generally works for the forces of evil, can stop Trump. Not an encouraging prospect.
Such a Humanitarian.
Such a humanitarian.
Any more Bullshit spewed by that non contributing drive by poster and we will all need chest waders and pitchforks
Why do you think Independent is a noncontributor?

Such a Humanitarian.
Such a humanitarian.
I believe spoon was referring to FailedSchool.

Such a Humanitarian.
Such a humanitarian.
No way to know since spoons has such a limited grasp on the English language.

Such a humanitarian.
Here's the logic...
You are a LIBERAL.
I am a Right of Center Independent.
Spoon is definitely a Conservative.

To whom do you think Spoon was referring to?

Such a humanitarian.
Here's the logic...
You are a LIBERAL.

A higher power?

Here's the logic...
You are a LIBERAL.

A higher power?
Caffeine?

Americans are unbelievably fucking stupid. It's probably great and easy money to scam Americans.
And most of the scammed are not just unemployed low educated people. The victims come from all walks of society. All income levels. All demographic groups.
Some people who've met me and have heard me speak call me a cynic. A distrustful person. And some even used the term "bitter"...
Well, guess what? I also have never been the victim of a scam either.
That is because my guard is always on full alert. There is a scam for every hour of the day.
it is unfortunate that one such as myself who was brought up to be a fair minded trusting person and to believe in the good of all has had to add suspicion and cynicism to their belief system. It is what it is.
I have built this "wall" because I don't believe it is the job of government to protect me from myself.
Now, does this in anyway excuse the criminal behavior of these overseas boiler rooms? Hell no. Unfortunately, they are beyond the reach of our authorities. So we must as individuals handle it ourselves.
Be vigilant. Do your due diligence. If it sounds too good to be true, it IS...There is no "free". And NO ONE is going to give you something for nothing
Lol you said you've never been the victim of a scam but you voted for Trump :rofl:

So when do you think Lyin' Ted's dad will be investigated for his role in the JFK assassination? :rofl:
Only an idiot flaming lib douche nozzle would take a perfectly non partisan post and turn it into a juvenile sand box brawl...
I got scammed? You , you asshole, you voted for Obama....TWICE....You fucked up and now you're trying to project that on me?
I don't fucking think so...
Ya know what? Stand up. Don't sit down for the rest of the day. Someone who looks at everything from a political viewpoint doesn't deserve a chair.
Sorry I triggered you
We don't do "triggers"...That is the exclusive province of you flaming libs

Americans are unbelievably fucking stupid. It's probably great and easy money to scam Americans.
And most of the scammed are not just unemployed low educated people. The victims come from all walks of society. All income levels. All demographic groups.
Some people who've met me and have heard me speak call me a cynic. A distrustful person. And some even used the term "bitter"...
That is because my guard is always on full alert. There is a scam for every hour of the day.
it is unfortunate that one such as myself who was brought up to be a fair minded trusting person and to believe in the good of all has had to add suspicion and cynicism to their belief system. It is what it is.
I have built this "wall" because I don't believe it is the job of government to protect me from myself.
Now, does this in anyway excuse the criminal behavior of these overseas boiler rooms? Hell no. Unfortunately, they are beyond the reach of our authorities. So we must as individuals handle it ourselves.
Be vigilant. Do your due diligence. If it sounds too good to be true, it IS...There is no "free". And NO ONE is going to give you something for nothing
Lol you said you've never been the victim of a scam but you voted for Trump :rofl:

So when do you think Lyin' Ted's dad will be investigated for his role in the JFK assassination? :rofl:
Only an idiot flaming lib douche nozzle would take a perfectly non partisan post and turn it into a juvenile sand box brawl...
I got scammed? You , you asshole, you voted for Obama....TWICE....You fucked up and now you're trying to project that on me?
Ya know what? Stand up. Don't sit down for the rest of the day. Someone who looks at everything from a political viewpoint doesn't deserve a chair.
Sorry I triggered you
Mmm not accurate. You pathetic rubes have been increasingly triggered since the election. It's been kinda weird.

Such a Humanitarian.
Such a humanitarian.
Old School is...I have been here for several years. I cannot recall Old school EVER starting a thread. His method is to post stuff for the sake of creating controversy.. I don't think he believes half the crap he posts.

Such a Humanitarian.
Such a humanitarian.
Old School is...I have been here for several years. I cannot recall Old school EVER starting a thread. His method is to post stuff for the sake of creating controversy.. I don't think he believes half the crap he posts.
I think he is a greedy ass, NIMBY Capitalist.
As long as someone ELSE pays the bill to support the slums.

Sorry I triggered you
Mmm not accurate. You pathetic rubes have been increasingly triggered since the election. It's been kinda weird.
Cut the bullshit. What you attempt to project on others is just us telling you to fuck off.
You're so done that you are now accusing others of what YOU do...Typical snowflake lib. FAILURE

Such a humanitarian.
Dude, don't even go there. You would be going into a darkened room of lies.
Please. you do not get to challenge me on usage or vocabulary.

Forum List

Back