Indian Call Centers, the New Nexus of Business Fraud in AMerica

Americans are unbelievably fucking stupid. It's probably great and easy money to scam Americans.
. Yep, the left dumbed the (Americans who love to trust other Americans) down quite well over time, but they've awoken since, and so now what you leftist ?? This is what got Trump elected, (Americans sick of the leftist tryanny), and it's up to Trump to honor that vote now.
Yes gross American stupidity is indeed what got Trump elected. He would make a tremendous Indian phone scammer. Everyone would live him bigly.
. No it was the rejection of the "stupidity spell" that the leftist thought that they had on Americans, but the Americans weren't down for the full count, and the leftist lost their hold on them. Poor Lefty's.
America's down for the count now. The best hope we have is that the GOP, an entity that generally works for the forces of evil, can stop Trump. Not an encouraging prospect.

I love their calls. I harass them unmercifully. They are taught to hang up, but when they get caught up in the moment they can't.
Oh I will toy with these bastards like a house cat that has been battering a mouse it just caught,. You know how the cat will do just enough damage to keep the mouse from getting away, but not enough to kill it.

Americans are unbelievably fucking stupid. It's probably great and easy money to scam Americans.
And most of the scammed are not just unemployed low educated people. The victims come from all walks of society. All income levels. All demographic groups.
Some people who've met me and have heard me speak call me a cynic. A distrustful person. And some even used the term "bitter"...
Well, guess what? I also have never been the victim of a scam either.
That is because my guard is always on full alert. There is a scam for every hour of the day.
it is unfortunate that one such as myself who was brought up to be a fair minded trusting person and to believe in the good of all has had to add suspicion and cynicism to their belief system. It is what it is.
I have built this "wall" because I don't believe it is the job of government to protect me from myself.
Now, does this in anyway excuse the criminal behavior of these overseas boiler rooms? Hell no. Unfortunately, they are beyond the reach of our authorities. So we must as individuals handle it ourselves.
Be vigilant. Do your due diligence. If it sounds too good to be true, it IS...There is no "free". And NO ONE is going to give you something for nothing
Lol you said you've never been the victim of a scam but you voted for Trump :rofl:

So when do you think Lyin' Ted's dad will be investigated for his role in the JFK assassination? :rofl:

. Yep, the left dumbed the (Americans who love to trust other Americans) down quite well over time, but they've awoken since, and so now what you leftist ?? This is what got Trump elected, (Americans sick of the leftist tryanny), and it's up to Trump to honor that vote now.
Yes gross American stupidity is indeed what got Trump elected. He would make a tremendous Indian phone scammer. Everyone would live him bigly.
. No it was the rejection of the "stupidity spell" that the leftist thought that they had on Americans, but the Americans weren't down for the full count, and the leftist lost their hold on them. Poor Lefty's.
America's down for the count now. The best hope we have is that the GOP, an entity that generally works for the forces of evil, can stop Trump. Not an encouraging prospect.
Suddenly, Mr. Liberal is a Neo-Con.
I knew you were living off the labor of slaves across the world.
Such a Humanitarian.

At work, I had an Indian guy calling me every day at 10 AM, trying to give me some free subscriptions to industry magazines I didn't want.

He (or one of his pals) was relentless. I'd say no, and to stop calling, he'd just call back the next day.

I learned to pick up and hang up instantly for that 10 AM call. I did that for months. Still, every day, he'd call at 10 AM.

I finally gave in. I told him I ran the entire company, and to please send me every free magazine he had. Tossing those magazines in the trash was much easier than dealing with the calls.
Nah..I would have had the magazines sent to someone I could not stand. Like the neighbor with the dogs that crap in your yard.
Or the auto repair shop that did a poor job and failed ot make good on their errors...
There are a million satisfyingly funny things you could have done....Anyway.
These people ARE a royal pain in the ass. I get ya.

Coming from someone who voted for a globalist.
^ doesn't know what globalism is
Don't worry, Trump will NEVER get the Republican nomination, let alone win the election.
The ship sailed on that one princess. This country's more fucked than a street whore after a night at Mar-a-Lago
I'm with you since you've proven to be such an oracle in the last year or so.
So who's the trespasser in your family?
Will you have to think harder concerning your portfolio?
Will you have to mow your own grass?
Nah I just got a killer new job with a Japanese bank that's investing $50 billion in America. Remember Trump bragging about it? Hooray globalism!

At work, I had an Indian guy calling me every day at 10 AM, trying to give me some free subscriptions to industry magazines I didn't want.

He (or one of his pals) was relentless. I'd say no, and to stop calling, he'd just call back the next day.

I learned to pick up and hang up instantly for that 10 AM call. I did that for months. Still, every day, he'd call at 10 AM.

I finally gave in. I told him I ran the entire company, and to please send me every free magazine he had. Tossing those magazines in the trash was much easier than dealing with the calls.
I had one company that called me several times a day wanting to send free diabetes testing supplies. Medicare would be billed. I don't have diabetes I was told it didn't matter because I would not have to pay anyway.

Such a Humanitarian.
I don't think you know what "neo con" means either

Don't worry, Trump will NEVER get the Republican nomination, let alone win the election.
The ship sailed on that one princess. This country's more fucked than a street whore after a night at Mar-a-Lago
I'm with you since you've proven to be such an oracle in the last year or so.
So who's the trespasser in your family?
Will you have to think harder concerning your portfolio?
Will you have to mow your own grass?
Nah I just got a killer new job with a Japanese bank that's investing $50 billion in America. Remember Trump bragging about it? Hooray globalism!
It depends on whether or not Comparative Advantage is part of the deal.

Such a Humanitarian.
Sure snowflake, NO ONE knows what a Neo-Con is.
Any other BS you have in your back pocket?
Such a humanitarian.

And most of the scammed are not just unemployed low educated people. The victims come from all walks of society. All income levels. All demographic groups.
Some people who've met me and have heard me speak call me a cynic. A distrustful person. And some even used the term "bitter"...
That is because my guard is always on full alert. There is a scam for every hour of the day.
it is unfortunate that one such as myself who was brought up to be a fair minded trusting person and to believe in the good of all has had to add suspicion and cynicism to their belief system. It is what it is.
I have built this "wall" because I don't believe it is the job of government to protect me from myself.
Now, does this in anyway excuse the criminal behavior of these overseas boiler rooms? Hell no. Unfortunately, they are beyond the reach of our authorities. So we must as individuals handle it ourselves.
Be vigilant. Do your due diligence. If it sounds too good to be true, it IS...There is no "free". And NO ONE is going to give you something for nothing
Lol you said you've never been the victim of a scam but you voted for Trump :rofl:

So when do you think Lyin' Ted's dad will be investigated for his role in the JFK assassination? :rofl:
Only an idiot flaming lib douche nozzle would take a perfectly non partisan post and turn it into a juvenile sand box brawl...
I got scammed? You , you asshole, you voted for Obama....TWICE....You fucked up and now you're trying to project that on me?
I don't fucking think so...
Ya know what? Stand up. Don't sit down for the rest of the day. Someone who looks at everything from a political viewpoint doesn't deserve a chair.

Such a Humanitarian.

Wages? You want to be wage slaves? Answer me that! Of course not. What is it that makes wage slaves? Wages! I want you to be free. Strike off your chains! Strike up the band! Strike three you're out! Remember, there's nothing like Liberty, except Colliers and The Saturday Evening Post. Be free, now and forever. One and individual. One for all and all for me, and tea for two and six for a quarter....Mr. Hammer(Groucho Marx), The Cocoanuts(1929)

Oh go cry somewhere else. Spineless wimp

Such a Humanitarian.
Such a humanitarian.
Lots of people actually do know. Try google.

No..Flaming libs like yourself are fucked

Such a Humanitarian.
Such a humanitarian.
I have.
You are a NIMBY Liberal.
As long as YOU'RE making money, you don't give a damn how that money's being generated.

Only an idiot flaming lib douche nozzle would take a perfectly non partisan post and turn it into a juvenile sand box brawl...
I got scammed? You , you asshole, you voted for Obama....TWICE....You fucked up and now you're trying to project that on me?
I don't fucking think so...
Ya know what? Stand up. Don't sit down for the rest of the day. Someone who looks at everything from a political viewpoint doesn't deserve a chair.
Sorry I triggered you

Such a Humanitarian.
Such a humanitarian.
I have.
You are a NIMBY Liberal.
As long as YOU'RE making money, you don't give a damn how that money's being generated.
Oh yeah what else do you know about me?

Speaking of people not caring how their money's being made, didn't you vote for Trump?

Such a Humanitarian.
Such a humanitarian.
I have.
You are a NIMBY Liberal.
Oh yeah what else do you know about me?

Speaking of people not caring how their money's being made, didn't you vote for Trump?
Yes, I voted for the person complaining about bad Trade Deals for over 20 years.
Who did you vote for?
The person owned by the banksters.

Forum List

Back