Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

Hmm? One day(!) after the Archer testimony.

Jack Smith, getting ready to make his personal appearance, and attempt to make us believe this isn't completely political

But yeah, again, an indictment immediately following bad news for Biden a day earlier.

Link
An indictment of the Orange Clown just one day after Pee Wee Herman died.

There MUST be a connection! :rolleyes:

Like telling Mike Pence to ignore the law, and change the vote count unilaterally.

Not what happened.

But I will add that Congress has since amended the law Trump's legal team was wanting Pence to act under. Why? Because they knew the Trump team had something.

So no, Pence was not told to ignore the law, which is why Congress amended the statute since then.

Also, Pence was only asked to accept other electors to FORCE each House to separately decide in hopes the Senate would see fraud in the 2020 election.

In the history books, Trump will be a giant greasy black mark.

That's not what I was expressing my concern over (or really care about). If it were up to me, we'd not be talking about him at all.

However, I've decided it won't matter.

To read all the AGW shrieking on the net, we will all spontaneously combust in the next six months anyway.

Laughing-Emoji.png

Jack Smith just made a statement. He says there is no substance and this is the criminalization of disinformation. This is not motivated by new evidence. Trump will appeal no doubt. Smith talked about Jan 6 but there is nothing in his indictment about that. Smith is now an official demagogue. Trump is being indicted for free speech.

Last edited:
That's not what I was expressing my concern over (or really care about). If it were up to me, we'd not be talking about him at all.

However, I've decided it won't matter.

To read all the AGW shrieking on the net, we will all spontaneously combust in the next six months anyway.
All the more reason Defendant Donald should enjoy his time in the sun while he can.

Trump Attorney John Lauro say free speech is now criminalized. He points out the obvious that this indictment comes after the revelations about Biden and his son. The 1st amendment is now under assault.

Smith alleged that Trump, between Nov. 14, 2020 and Jan. 20, 2021, "did knowingly combine conspire, confederate, and agree with co-conspirators, known and unknown to the Grand Jury, to defraud the United States by using dishonest, fraud and deceit to impair, obstruct and defeat the lawful federal government function by which the results of the presidential election are collected, counted, and certified by the federal government."

This is exactly what Trump did. Now he's gonna pay for it.
Well, as long as you say so.

Did anyone proofread that slobbering?

defraud the United States by using dishonest, fraud and deceit to impair

''using dishonest"?

Dems / Marxists have difficulty with cobbling together coherent comments.

Not what happened.

But I will add that Congress has since amended the law Trump's legal team was wanting Pence to act under. Why? Because they knew the Trump team had something.
No, they spelled it out in incontestable language. Remember Bill Clinton said, it depends what the meaning of "is" is.

Forum List

Back