Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

Where have I said Russia doesn’t control their media? Plus this has nothing to do with your ignorance of the causes of this PROVOKED war. Stop trying to change the subject.
Well, you keep repeating the propaganda from Russian controlled media like being “provoked”.

I guess the only explanation is that your hatred of state controlled media doesn’t extend to actual state controlled media.

Well, you keep repeating the propaganda from Russian controlled media like being “provoked”.

I guess the only explanation is that your hatred of state controlled media doesn’t extend to actual state controlled media.
There’s your problem. You think only those who oppose this provoked war get their opinions from Russian media. This is because you only consume state run media, proving once again how uninformed you are.

There’s your problem. You think only those who oppose this provoked war get their opinions from Russian media. This is because you only consume state run media, proving once again how uninformed you are.
I believe you get your opinions from Russian media because you repeat the opinions of Russian media.

Are you denying that you are repeating the opinions of Russian media?

I believe you get your opinions from Russian media because you repeat the opinions of Russian media.

Are you denying that you are repeating the opinions of Russian media?
No. You don’t know what your talking about. However you’ll do well in our Orwellian future. Go Big Brother!
1688392987529.jpeg

Lol. Anyone with an IQ above one, knows it was provoked.
I can see you will refuse to answer a simple question because you’re ashamed to admit that I’m right.

You promote Russian propaganda.

No one provoked Russia. Russia launched a war of conquest.

I can see you will refuse to answer a simple question because you’re ashamed to admit that I’m right.

You promote Russian propaganda.

No one provoked Russia. Russia launched a war of conquest.
I see you’ve learned nothing these past few decades. Your government can lie to you repeatedly about war and you still believe them. WTF is wrong with you?

I marvel at your ignorance.

I see you’ve learned nothing these past few decades. Your government can lie to you repeatedly about war and you still believe them. WTF is wrong with you?

I marvel at your ignorance.
The Russians can lie to you repeatedly about everything and you still believe them.

The Russians can lie to you repeatedly about everything and you still believe them.
Lol. I get no information from Russia. Fool.

Do you really think there are no Americans in media who oppose this war? Lol. Yet another example proving your lack of knowledge.

Lol. I get no information from Russia. Fool.

Do you really think there are no Americans in media who oppose this war? Lol. Yet another example proving your lack of knowledge.
Having your Russian propaganda laundered through Americans doesn’t change anything.

Please tell me your not really this ignorant? You’re just being argumentative right?
All you have are ad hominem and whataboutism attacks which is how Russian propaganda loves to operate.

I’m not ignorant simply because I don’t repeat Russian state media propaganda like you.

Ukraine was starting to want admission to NATO, a self defense alliance. Gosh, wonder why Ukraine would want to defend itself against Russia. It’s not like Russia hasn’t made it perfectly clear that they see Ukraine belonging to them regardless of what Ukrainians want.

All you have are ad hominem and whataboutism attacks which is how Russian propaganda loves to operate.

I’m not ignorant simply because I don’t repeat Russian state media propaganda like you.

Ukraine was starting to want admission to NATO, a self defense alliance. Gosh, wonder why Ukraine would want to defend itself against Russia. It’s not like Russia hasn’t made it perfectly clear that they see Ukraine belonging to them regardless of what Ukrainians want.
Apparently you also can’t read and comprehend.

I can read your recitation of Russian propaganda and see where you got it from.

Even if you can’t.
Yet you just stated all I have are ad hominem and whataboutism attacks. Are you senile like your messiah Old Warmonger Joe?

Yet you just stated all I have are ad hominem and whataboutism attacks. Are you senile like your messiah Old Warmonger Joe?
That’s all you have to respond to my criticism.

It is not provocation to seek safety from foreign aggression.

Incredible and Beautiful Inflation data this morning.

Core Inflation came in at just 0.2% inc. That is the FED's target !!!

The facts are in. Inflation was due to Putin's war and supply chain problems, and all the fake money Trump printed during his presidency.

Rate cuts coming soon !

Forum List

Back