Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

That could be. But you can't ignore the Democrats solidarity with illegals and BLM types that made them appear to be anti-white.

You look at the positions they took with white police officers/ black suspect shootings. The liberal cites that had their cops stand down during riots. Racist Holder who refused to charge black thugs that threatened voters at the polls. Racist Holder who sent his minions to Florida for a local shooting because the person killed was black and the shooter a "white Hispanic." After the trial when the shooter was found not-guilty, Holder again made threats of revenge. I think "he acted stupidly!" Then there was Obama's attempted amnesty.

What Trump said was a help getting the white vote, but we can't discount the antics the Democrats have been involved in during the past eight years. Some whites are coming to realize that the Democrat party is out to make us a minority in our own country as quickly as possible.
Who do you think put that black riots and shootings on the news every night? As a con you probably think it was the liberal media but if you ask me I think blm benefitted Trump.

So who else could put it in the media besides MSM? Fox is only one channel.
I think the msm is owned by corporations and they appear to be liberal on social issues but never on economic issues.

The media reports that shit because they think it makes a point that want made, ie that Trump is causing racism or some such stupid shit and that they are weakening him by doing it.

They are too fucking isolated to realize that most of the country doesn't agree with them.

Most of the country agrees with them.

Now can someone explain to me how the democratic party as gong to make whites a minority in America ad when was America only the white peoples country?

Nice moving of the goal post there. No one has made any claim that America was EVER 100% white.

Such dishonest tactics show that you KNOW that you cannot make you case honestly, ie that you are in the wrong.

Yet you don't change you position and keep attacking those who you KNOW are right.

And no, most of the country does not agree with the vile media.

Hell, YOU know that your position is bullshit, that's why you tried to dishonestly "move the goal post".

Trump had a platform that appealed to Middle America's interests.

It was his enemies that decided that supporting a policy that might benefit Middle America vs the interests of say, Mexicans, was racist, instead of simply good governance.
The billionaire - protector of the middle class. Love that one.

And I think it was ray who said Trump was, LOL, down to earth.

He crafted a platform to speak out for those who had been long ignored by the political class.

That he was not part of that class, is well known.

My point stands.

It was his enemies that decided that supporting a policy that might benefit Middle America vs the interests of say, Mexicans, was racist, instead of simply good governance.
dude, "your guy" had nothing but pander. simply, telling you what you want to hear, is good salesmanship, not necessarily good politics.

All day, everyday, liberals on this site LAUGH at the idea that Middle America has the need or the right to have it's interests served by national policy.

Yes, we wanted to hear that someone would represent us.

The alternative was to vote for someone who clearly was going to be governing based on the assumption that we were the problem and thus be actively working against our interests.
You meant White Middle America. We know it.

Fuck you and your race baiting.

When I mean white I say WHITE.

Middle America, in this case, includes a significant percentage of non-whites, that it would be wrong to to ignore.

My point stands, you race baiting pos.

All day, everyday, liberals on this site LAUGH at the idea that Middle America has the need or the right to have it's interests served by national policy.

The alternative was to vote for someone who clearly was going to be governing based on the assumption that we were the problem and thus be actively working against our interests.

Mulitculturalism has already passed its high point in American history......white nationalism will be getting far more fervent in the coming decades. The Trump victory was the beginning and progressives are clueless about its expanse. PCness has been identified as highly ghey by tens of milllions of people in this country......thank God!! People are sick and tired of this Disney thinking and don't care anymore to just be embracing the fake narrative. We'll be seeing far more of what we saw this weekend with the anti-Sharia marches.........and progressives are going to have to sit back and like it.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

No white nationalism is on its last legs. Trump's victory was the end of the line.

Your hopes do not define what whites do. More and more whites are getting tired of being discriminated against, and reviled by assholes.

The 2012 election, according to sociologist Michael Kimmel, merely crystallized a much larger cultural and economic shift already taking place in the country. In his top-selling new book, Angry White Men, Kimmel describes the gradual but profound changes that have marginalized—and continue to marginalize—white men in America. These changes, Kimmel argues, have left the country’s once dominant group with a sense of “aggrieved entitlement”—the sense that their rightful place has been usurped.

If white voters are angry now, just wait. The U.S. Census Bureau predicts that, by the year 2042, racial minority groups will make up the majority of the nation’s population—and voters. Nobody really knows how this so-called “majority-minority” shift will affect Americans’ attitudes and actions, although many believe it will spell even further trouble for conservatives and Republicans. :eek:

The Future Of The (Scared, White) GOP

We are entitled to equal treatment under that law, and to equal participation in public policy.

The 2012 election, according to sociologist Michael Kimmel, merely crystallized a much larger cultural and economic shift already taking place in the country. In his top-selling new book, Angry White Men, Kimmel describes the gradual but profound changes that have marginalized—and continue to marginalize—white men in America. These changes, Kimmel argues, have left the country’s once dominant group with a sense of “aggrieved entitlement”—the sense that their rightful place has been usurped.

If white voters are angry now, just wait. The U.S. Census Bureau predicts that, by the year 2042, racial minority groups will make up the majority of the nation’s population—and voters. Nobody really knows how this so-called “majority-minority” shift will affect Americans’ attitudes and actions, although many believe it will spell even further trouble for conservatives and Republicans.

The GOP has no future (which is why it's always living in and longing for the past).

If the GOP has no future, this nation has no future.

ONe Party States aren't known for their success.

If white voters are angry now, just wait. The U.S. Census Bureau predicts that, by the year 2042, racial minority groups will make up the majority of the nation’s population—and voters. Nobody really knows how this so-called “majority-minority” shift will affect Americans’ attitudes and actions, although many believe it will spell even further trouble for conservatives and Republicans. :eek:

By 2042, all of the current right wing that has had it's worldviews shaped under 20th century politics will be gone. That's the big difference.

By 2042, my grandchildren will be the generation in the power structure that won't have a worldview shaped by the differences of today.

These will be an entirely different group of people that will have a more tolerant view of each other, and the fringe haters will be a very small minority, who's influence won't be able to carry elections or shape public policy.

If my generation can muster enough voters to create a Marshall Plan for this country like we did in Europe in the 1940's, we will leave them in a very good place.

The whites growing up now, are being raised in a culture where racism is completely taboo.

They are certainly NOT internalizing any of it.

And yet,when they reach adult hood, they will be discriminated against and told to accept that, due to their racism.

THAT IS NOT GOING TO FLY.

They will reject the idea that they need to be second class citizens because of bullshit, and they will increasingly fight back, more and more strongly as you fuckers jack up the oppression.

A one party state built on a political alliance against the single largest ethnic group is not going to be a fun place for anyone to live, moron.

What difference does that make? Most people raised by single mothers are not in prison. So?

If you want to do something that matters you figure out why anyone is in prison and was there something society could have done to make that less likely? But, as we all know, you don't believe in such things.

Single parent homes are directly related to poverty. Poverty is directly related to crime. The rest you can figure out on your own.

The link between poverty and crime is weak.

The link between illegitimacy and crime is strong.

Poor children of two parent families do much better than poor children of single moms.

No the link to poverty and crime is not weak.
True.

Blame your Democratic inner-city ghetto-plantation masters, who keep you doped-up and drunk and barefoot and pregnant on SNAP and TANF and LIHEAP.

Example: Chicago, Illinois.

Run by Rahm Emanuel, who was Barack Obama's White House Chief of Staff.

The adopted home-town of Barack Obama himself.

In 2016, feral inner-city Chicago Blacks slaughtered each other in record numbers.

As inner-city plantation-neighborhoods continue to degenerate into cesspools.

All courtesy of the Democratic Party, at the municipal, state and federal levels.
Why did Chicago, not get The Memo, that "more guns equals less crime and a more polite society". A, right wing, oversight?

Chicago has more guns? Than who or where?

Soooo, you've dropped the argument that he was "pitting races, religions and nationalities" against each other? Cause that was what we were talking about.

You admit that that is not true, and instead now want to move on to if he is/was sincere?

Trump ran on racism. People voted for him based on racism.

New election analysis: Yes, it really was blatant racism that gave us President Donald Trump

Fear of Diversity Made People More Likely to Vote Trump

"It’s worth remembering, particularly when the Hillary Clinton recrimination news cycle is in full swing, that Donald Trump is president today because of a margin of fewer than 80,000 votes spread across three states.

“The most important states, though, were Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin,” Philip Bump in The Washington Post wrote in December. “Trump won those states by 0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percentage points, respectively — and by 10,704, 46,765 and 22,177 votes.”

Those three states, however, had been comfortably won by Democrat Barack Obama in both 2008 and 2012. Much of the recent shift, however tiny, was due to slightly more white working-class voters voting Republican than before. This, in turn, has prompted an ugly and ongoing fight between two progressive factions: those who believe those voters were primarily motivated by a sense of economic insecurity and people who think the shift occurred because racist appeals are prompting more white people to vote for Republicans."

So, voters who voted for Obama, voted for Trump, because racism.

9nrbhi.jpg
A lot of people who typically vote liberal were won over with white nationalism. Black lives matter, illegals are rapists.

I know they did it because it appealed to me. I'm a white male liberal and like you I'm sick of high crime rates in the black community and illegals "Mexicans" stealing our jobs.

Trumps position is very liberal. Unions never liked illegals either. And no one likes the high crime coming from blacks. Trump used these issues to be different than the gop

Being against Black Lives Matter or being sick of high crime among illegals is not racism, it is not even White Nationalism.

Those are legitimate political positions.

The margin of victory, as the above link shows was primarily working class whites that last time voted for Obama.

Calling them racist, should be a wake call as to just how fucking full of shit modern liberalism is.

Nah. I understand it wasn't all about racism. And it wasn't all racists reasons why people went from Obama to Trump. Stupidity played a much larger role.

You see the absolute contempt liberals have for working class whites. THose whites not believing that those liberals would be on their side, is not stupidity.

LibProgs routinely encourage Minorities to band together under one party banner, to increase their leverage against the White majority.

LibProgs routinely celebrate when Whites substantively divide their vote between two parties --- Divide and Conquer, eh?

Somehow, it's OK for Minorities to band together, but it's not OK for Whites to do so, because if Whites do it, it's Racist.

Phukk that, and those trying to sell that bill of goods, while we're at it.

I did not vote for Herr Drumpf, but it IS funny as hell, to watch LibProgs squirm, when the White Vote leans sufficiently to overcome the two-party dividing factor.

Dems screwed-up in a dozen ways in 2016.

They are still deluding themselves that it was Russia or Comey or gerrymandering or whatever.

Truth is, they stood alongside an invasion force of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens rather than the American People.

Truth is, they pushed the LGBT agenda sooo far that it is now possible for AquaLung to 'self-identify' the bathroom of his choice, so that he can 'eye little girls with bad intent'.

Truth is, they fielded a corrupt, ruling-elites candidate, who imperiously and contemptuously insulted ('Deplorables') vast numbers of Americans who disagreed with her.

Truth is, the Dems need to look in the mirror for the causes of their defeat, and they need to kiss and make up with White Straight Christian Middle America.

They can start by changing-out the leadership of the DNC and bringing that back to the mainstream again, as an opening gambit.

That, or they're gonna be on the sidelines, throwing peanut shells from the bleacher seats, for a very long time.

Last edited:
Ingraham: Innocent People Are Paying the Price for Multiculturalism

Yep. She is 100% correct. This entire DIEversity and Multicultism and White self hatred will go down as the darkest decades in history.
Affirmative-action/political correctness has fucked this country up, beyond all recognition...
But before affirmative action white companies were not hiring blacks, and for racist reasons. A lot of black people benefitted. Did it solve everything? No but it did for the hundreds of thousands of blacks who were finally hired.

Who I think are funny are the white losers who complain about aa

What is funny about that?
That white people who've enjoyed centuries of preferential treatment would cry that things are unfair. I told those stupid fucks that they weren't Republicans. I told them that to the republicans/rich, we are all N8*#$rs.
I agree Republicans aren't racist. They hate all poor people.

Cute story. White trash told my dad at Ford to go back to his country (Greece). He was over here "stealing our jobs". Me and my bro went to highschool with their loser sons and whore daughters. Now my brother is a VP of a fortune 500 company. Do they think he took their job? In other words, could those white trash even do the job my brother does? No they can not. So this country needs immigrants. Why? Because white people are not all that smart or special. And sorry for not feeling sorry for your dumbest and poorest that they have to compete now with blacks. And if blacks will do the job for less, why not go with them? They are Americans you know.

1. Things are unfair for white people now. Complaining about unfair treatment is completely justified.

2. YOu look at examples of unfair treatment like the New Haven Firefighter scandal, and it was the Republican appointed judges that ruled against racial discrimination. The GOP is certainly the lesser evil.

3. Immigrants are competition for jobs. I'm glad your family rose though the ranks and did well. Those working class whites are STILL competing against new immigrants for those jobs that DON'T require the smarts to be VP. And for what?

4. Agreed. Blacks are competing with immigrants too, and I would prefer to see them as Americans get those jobs rather than immigrants.

"It’s worth remembering, particularly when the Hillary Clinton recrimination news cycle is in full swing, that Donald Trump is president today because of a margin of fewer than 80,000 votes spread across three states.

“The most important states, though, were Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin,” Philip Bump in The Washington Post wrote in December. “Trump won those states by 0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percentage points, respectively — and by 10,704, 46,765 and 22,177 votes.”

Those three states, however, had been comfortably won by Democrat Barack Obama in both 2008 and 2012. Much of the recent shift, however tiny, was due to slightly more white working-class voters voting Republican than before. This, in turn, has prompted an ugly and ongoing fight between two progressive factions: those who believe those voters were primarily motivated by a sense of economic insecurity and people who think the shift occurred because racist appeals are prompting more white people to vote for Republicans."

9nrbhi.jpg
A lot of people who typically vote liberal were won over with white nationalism. Black lives matter, illegals are rapists.

I know they did it because it appealed to me. I'm a white male liberal and like you I'm sick of high crime rates in the black community and illegals "Mexicans" stealing our jobs.

Trumps position is very liberal. Unions never liked illegals either. And no one likes the high crime coming from blacks. Trump used these issues to be different than the gop

Being against Black Lives Matter or being sick of high crime among illegals is not racism, it is not even White Nationalism.

The margin of victory, as the above link shows was primarily working class whites that last time voted for Obama.

Calling them racist, should be a wake call as to just how fucking full of shit modern liberalism is.

Nah. I understand it wasn't all about racism. And it wasn't all racists reasons why people went from Obama to Trump. Stupidity played a much larger role.

You see the absolute contempt liberals have for working class whites. THose whites not believing that those liberals would be on their side, is not stupidity.

And what kind of contempt do liberals have for working class whites?

What are you against black lives matter for?

And illegal immigrants commit less crime than whites by a long shot.

Now if this belief is what working class whites have, then they are racists.

The delusion whites like you live in is the problem here in this nation.

In.2008, 48 percent of all whites voted for Obama. In 2012 39 percent of all whites voted for Obama. So called working class whites were not voting for Obama.

Roper_RGB-homepage.png

How Groups Voted in 2008 - Roper Center

How Groups Voted in 2012 - Roper Center
Stop lying to yourself about life.

Soooo, you've dropped the argument that he was "pitting races, religions and nationalities" against each other? Cause that was what we were talking about.

You admit that that is not true, and instead now want to move on to if he is/was sincere?

Trump ran on racism. People voted for him based on racism.

New election analysis: Yes, it really was blatant racism that gave us President Donald Trump

Fear of Diversity Made People More Likely to Vote Trump

9nrbhi.jpg

Just curious. Do you believe no one who voted for Obama could be racist? If you search my history or ask Unkotare, I say some of the most racist things on USMB. Now I don't think I meet the classic definition of a racist but I think most blacks would read my post and at least assume I am prejudice.

So a lot of racists might have realized in 2007 that Republicans were fucking them. So they voted for the Democrat who just so happened to be black. They may still be prejudice people. And Trump used that to win over a lot of former Obama voters.

I voted for Obama. Does that mean I can't possibly be a racist or prejuduce?

You state that prejudiced whites may have voted for Obama for economic reasons.

But you accept without question the claim that Trump's message used that "prejudice" to get those voters to vote for him.

What if they voted for Obama, because they, as you say, thought that the "gop was fucking them"

and then the next election realized that the dems were "fucking them" too, or at least Hillary would.

And Trump was promising real change, in Trade and Immigration, real economic issues?

The Left assumes prejudice on the part of whites who don't vote for them.

THAT IS JUST THE LEFT BEING ASSHOLES.

Don't be part of that.

9nrbhi.jpg

In.2008, 48 percent of all whites voted for Obama. In 2012 39 percent of all whites voted for Obama. So called working class whites were not voting for Obama.

Roper_RGB-homepage.png

1. The contempt the left has for working class whites is on constant display here. Stop being a dishonest asshole.

2. BLM is a racist organization based on lies and hatred of whites.

3. I don't believe that the claims of those studies. It is absurd.

4. Disagreeing with an academic on a matter touching on browns, is not racism. Fuck you.

5. Your link does not contain information on whites broken down by economic class. So you are just assuming that working class whites did not vote for Obama, so that you have an excuse to dismiss their interests and voices.

Ingraham: Innocent People Are Paying the Price for Multiculturalism

Yep. She is 100% correct. This entire DIEversity and Multicultism and White self hatred will go down as the darkest decades in history.
Affirmative-action/political correctness has fucked this country up, beyond all recognition...
But before affirmative action white companies were not hiring blacks, and for racist reasons. A lot of black people benefitted. Did it solve everything? No but it did for the hundreds of thousands of blacks who were finally hired.

Who I think are funny are the white losers who complain about aa

What is funny about that?
That white people who've enjoyed centuries of preferential treatment would cry that things are unfair. I told those stupid fucks that they weren't Republicans. I told them that to the republicans/rich, we are all N8*#$rs.
I agree Republicans aren't racist. They hate all poor people.

Cute story. White trash told my dad at Ford to go back to his country (Greece). He was over here "stealing our jobs". Me and my bro went to highschool with their loser sons and whore daughters. Now my brother is a VP of a fortune 500 company. Do they think he took their job? In other words, could those white trash even do the job my brother does? No they can not. So this country needs immigrants. Why? Because white people are not all that smart or special. And sorry for not feeling sorry for your dumbest and poorest that they have to compete now with blacks. And if blacks will do the job for less, why not go with them? They are Americans you know.

1. Things are unfair for white people now. Complaining about unfair treatment is completely justified.

2. YOu look at examples of unfair treatment like the New Haven Firefighter scandal, and it was the Republican appointed judges that ruled against racial discrimination. The GOP is certainly the lesser evil.

3. Immigrants are competition for jobs. I'm glad your family rose though the ranks and did well. Those working class whites are STILL competing against new immigrants for those jobs that DON'T require the smarts to be VP. And for what?

4. Agreed. Blacks are competing with immigrants too, and I would prefer to see them as Americans get those jobs rather than immigrants.

Things are not unfair for white people. .The New Haven case was in 2005. Since 2005 there have been 368,000 cases pf racial discrimination filed by backs against whites. Things are not unfair for whites and you can't prove it. You are repeating race baited bullshit started by race pimps.

I am wondering what white racism it is that causes 75% of adult black males to abandon the women they impregnated?
Is that the stupid racism or the irresponsible racism?
Maybe it's just blame assignment for poor conduct and poor choices with a chorus of weepy liberals helping to sing "we be done bad"
Here is a viable counter to your sophistry.
Pew estimates that 67 percent of black dads who don’t live with their kids see them at least once a month, compared to 59 percent of white dads and just 32 percent of Hispanic dads. And there’s compelling evidence that number of black dads living apart from their kids stems from structural systems of inequality and poverty, not the unfounded assumption that African-American men somehow place less value on parenting.
The absent black father myth—debunked by CDC

Pathetic spin.

THe fact that that the vast majority of black children don't live in Traditional Families with a MOM AND A DAD, is fucking them and their communities up.

9nrbhi.jpg

Black or white, the GOP have proven to be the party that helps the rich only. Trump is proving to be no different. Sure he may help a few coal miners but that aint shit.

But illegal immigration is way down. Lets hope this helps bring wages up. But it won't bring them that far up, will it? I can't wait to see what happens next.

And they just cut food stamps. Good! I'm sorry for people who due to no fault of their own need some help but we all know the system's being abused. And people aren't trying hard enough to get off them. Get the fuck out there and work for it.

I have a buddy who will sell $40 in foodstamps for $20 in cash so he can play poker. He works under the table so qualifies for foodstamps. He doesn't have kids. I say take everyone who doesn't have kids off foodstamps. They'll figure it out.

The billionaire - protector of the middle class. Love that one.

And I think it was ray who said Trump was, LOL, down to earth.

He crafted a platform to speak out for those who had been long ignored by the political class.

That he was not part of that class, is well known.

My point stands.

dude, "your guy" had nothing but pander. simply, telling you what you want to hear, is good salesmanship, not necessarily good politics.

You meant White Middle America. We know it.

Fuck you and your race baiting.

When I mean white I say WHITE.

Middle America, in this case, includes a significant percentage of non-whites, that it would be wrong to to ignore.

My point stands, you race baiting pos.

us - white people.

I've read your posts & you are a racist. But hey, like a good little racist you play the race baiter card.

9nrbhi.jpg

Roper_RGB-homepage.png

What do you call me? I'm part of that 48% or 39%. I'm working class.

I have a problem with the idiot 9% that didn't vote for Obama again in 2012. They were the same idiots who didn't show up in 2010 and gave Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell back control of congress. They fucked us, America and themselves. We should have voted out the bums like Darrell Issa. What the fuck is he still doing in the government? He's clearly a prick. How do his California constituents not see it? They must be from the richest part of California to nominate that kunt.

Roper_RGB-homepage.png

1. The contempt the left has for working class whites is on constant display here. Stop being a dishonest asshole.

2. BLM is a racist organization based on lies and hatred of whites.

3. I don't believe that the claims of those studies. It is absurd.

4. Disagreeing with an academic on a matter touching on browns, is not racism. Fuck you.

5. Your link does not contain information on whites broken down by economic class. So you are just assuming that working class whites did not vote for Obama, so that you have an excuse to dismiss their interests and voices.

You are the dishonest asshole chump.

The BLM s not based on lies or hatred of whites. That more race baited bullshit.

BLM is a multi racial movement that includes whites.

What studies?

No one gives a damn what your punk white ass doesn't agree with.

Look correll when 61 percent of all whites are not voting for a person, you don't have to break it down into economic groups just because some punk ass white person doesn't want to accept he's lying to himself.

Forum List

Back