Instant Karma Gets Trump Supporter

At least she would be handsomely compensated instead of the BLM tactics of outright thievery like what happened to the Hammonds and led to the Refuge stand-off in Oregon where Lavoy Finicum was murdered by "da gubermint".

So, how many illegals do you believe should be allowed into the country and subsidized, dipshit?

How the fuck do you go from The Trump border wall to Black Lives Matter to the Oregon stand off? Did the doctor turn the electro-shock therapy machine up to 13 during your last treatment session?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! BLM= Bureau Of Land Management, you stupid fuck............HOLY shit but are you an ignorant fuck! Way to go, shit heels! You will have a hard time living that one down. LMAO!!!!

Uh... BLM has been used for Black Lives Matter on this forum a million times since I've been a member here, and because your rants are so far out in left field, it wasn't a far reach for you.

STFU, you idiot.....the Oregon standoff has ALSO been posted on here "millions of times" including the Bundy Ranch stand-off and the BLM existed in this forum long before Black Lives Matter. You are a stupid motherfucker........seriously. Stupid and uninformed......how pathetic.

The Oregon standoff has nothing to do with the Trump Wall. And when you use a common acronym like BLM that is better known as Black Lives Matter, it is the smart thing to actually spell out what it is. But then again, I said it would be the smart thing to do, not what you would do.

If we are talking about land grabbing and the use of imminent domain then we certainly are. The Bureau of Land Management aka BLM has been around a couple of decades longer than the commie Black Lives Matter/ George Soros funded agitator group, you fucking moron. Don't try and weasel your way out of this one. You and Pogo just showed how utterly stupid and clueless you both are.......and it is as amusing as hell!

How the fuck do you go from The Trump border wall to Black Lives Matter to the Oregon stand off? Did the doctor turn the electro-shock therapy machine up to 13 during your last treatment session?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! BLM= Bureau Of Land Management, you stupid fuck............HOLY shit but are you an ignorant fuck! Way to go, shit heels! You will have a hard time living that one down. LMAO!!!!

Uh... BLM has been used for Black Lives Matter on this forum a million times since I've been a member here, and because your rants are so far out in left field, it wasn't a far reach for you.

STFU, you idiot.....the Oregon standoff has ALSO been posted on here "millions of times" including the Bundy Ranch stand-off and the BLM existed in this forum long before Black Lives Matter. You are a stupid motherfucker........seriously. Stupid and uninformed......how pathetic.

The Oregon standoff has nothing to do with the Trump Wall. And when you use a common acronym like BLM that is better known as Black Lives Matter, it is the smart thing to actually spell out what it is. But then again, I said it would be the smart thing to do, not what you would do.

If we are talking about land grabbing and the use of imminent domain then we certainly are. The Bureau of Land Management aka BLM has been around a couple of decades longer than the commie Black Lives Matter/ George Soros funded agitator group, you fucking moron. Don't try and weasel your way out of this one. You and Pogo just showed how utterly stupid and clueless you both are.......and it is as amusing as hell!

It doesn't matter if it has been around longer. BLM has been almost exclusively used on this forum for Black Lives Matter.

The only reason we were both assuming that is what you were talking about... is because you are a fucking lunatic schizo. If it was someone other than you, we would have probably thought twice about what they were trying to say and reasoned it out to be something else.

Do you understand that? You are such a fucking crazy idiot, that people now just assume all your posts make no sense.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! This is TOOO fucking hilarious!!!!!! The Bureau of Land Management, a federal "gubermint" bureaucracy has been around since1946....but leftards like Pogo and Lewdog believe that BLM actually stands for "Black Lives Matter".......that came onto the scene three years ago!!!!!

And they ADMITTED as much!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

What a dumb woman. But then again, you can't fault her since she's a product of incest.

Blackfag Sez????? "If you don't see things the leftard way then you must be a product of incest!!!!!!"

Out of all the sperm that attempted to get inside the egg.....you were the smartest one? SMH......
What a dumb comment, Dale. :rolleyes:

I kick your ass with relative ease, little fella.........it's not like you pose any challenge.
You said nothing about this dumb inbred woman ending up on the Mexican side of the border wall. Looks like you have nothing to contribute to the thread.

How is she "inbred", dumb fuck?????? Because she doesn't toe the leftard line?
If she's not inbred, but she voted for Trump to wall her out of the nation, then this whole thing is even more laughable

Leftists have a problem with eminent domain now?

ROFLMAO!

It doesn't matter if it has been around longer. BLM has been almost exclusively used on this forum for Black Lives Matter.

The only reason we were both assuming that is what you were talking about... is because you are a fucking lunatic schizo. If it was someone other than you, we would have probably thought twice about what they were trying to say and reasoned it out to be something else.

Do you understand that? You are such a fucking crazy idiot, that people now just assume all your posts make no sense.

Really? The Black Lives Matter and the Oregon Refuge Standoff and the Bundy Ranch Stand-off were intertwined with each other, dipshit???????? Your fellow leftard pals howled with glee when Lavoy Finicum was murdered by the Feds and the BLM was the major player in BOTH sagas that captured the nation's attention.........don't blame me because you and Pogo are fucking morons.......it's not MY fault, dipshit.

Blackfag Sez????? "If you don't see things the leftard way then you must be a product of incest!!!!!!"

Out of all the sperm that attempted to get inside the egg.....you were the smartest one? SMH......
What a dumb comment, Dale. :rolleyes:

I kick your ass with relative ease, little fella.........it's not like you pose any challenge.
You said nothing about this dumb inbred woman ending up on the Mexican side of the border wall. Looks like you have nothing to contribute to the thread.

How is she "inbred", dumb fuck?????? Because she doesn't toe the leftard line?
If she's not inbred, but she voted for Trump to wall her out of the nation, then this whole thing is even more laughable

No, she will be compensated for her property OR she can insist that no wall be built on the property and she can deal with a bunch of wetbacks walking through her land shitting on it and leaving dirty diapers behind. So, how many wetbacks do you think the country can handle? Why are you for allowing the Mexican government to dump their poorest and least educated people on us to care for, dipshit? How many are you willing to sponsor?

Really? The Black Lives Matter and the Oregon Refuge Standoff and the Bundy Ranch Stand-off were intertwined with each other, dipshit???????? Your fellow leftard pals howled with glee when Lavoy Finicum was murdered by the Feds and the BLM was the major player in BOTH sagas that captured the nation's attention.........don't blame me because you and Pogo are fucking morons.......it's not MY fault, dipshit.

Yep, in your mind you make jumps like that all the time.

You know what's really funny? The fact you think you need to tell the entire world how smart you think you are... EVERY post. :rofl:

(snicker)

:smartass:

You know what's really funny? The fact you think you need to tell the entire world how smart you think you are... EVERY post. :rofl:

(snicker)

No, I don't....you are lamely attempting to cover up your stupidity.......and it is lame. Have you learned a lesson tonight???? Now, what "gubermint" entity goes by the acronym "BLM"????? Put on your thinking cap.........(snicker)

No, she will be compensated for her property

Spoken like a true tyrant. Burn in hell, Dale.

Blackfag, leftards are the tyrants and ANY TIME you wish to meet me personally so you can take umbrage with the things I post? Let me know.......I travel quite a bit and I just might be in your neck of the woods. I would relish the opportunity to have a friendly meeting so you can spew your shit in a more personal setting......does Barrypuppetcare have a dentist plan?

(snicker)

Trump supporter finds out her house will end up on the Mexican side of Trump’s wall

Trump’s border wall and his anti-Mexican rhetoric was a driving force for many of his supporters in Texas. Now as his wall inches closer to reality, many of them are now finding out that they’ll be forced to sell their land to make way for the wall’s construction, and those who aren’t forced out by eminent domain could find their property on the Mexican side.

Trump supporter finds out her house will end up on the Mexican side of Trump’s wall
What a dumb woman. But then again, you can't fault her since she's a product of incest.

Well, Daddy, maybe you ought to step up to the plate and help your daughter.

(snicker)

No, I don't....you are lamely attempting to cover up your stupidity.......and it is lame. Have you learned a lesson tonight???? Now, what "gubermint" entity goes by the acronym "BLM"????? Put on your thinking cap.........(snicker)

What you fail to understand, which isn't surprising, is I have no problem with my intelligence level. I've gotten my degree from a reputable university, I got accepted into Grad school, and I got a position as a Grad Assistant based on my grades and score on the GRE. What I don't have to do though, is add in every post how smart I "think" I am like you do.

Trump’s border wall and his anti-Mexican rhetoric was a driving force for many of his supporters in Texas. Now as his wall inches closer to reality, many of them are now finding out that they’ll be forced to sell their land to make way for the wall’s construction, and those who aren’t forced out by eminent domain could find their property on the Mexican side.

And she'll pay for it too!

Then she'll become a rapist.
She's a bad hombre!

(snicker)

What you fail to understand, which isn't surprising, is I have no problem with my intelligence level. I've gotten my degree from a reputable university, I got accepted into Grad school, and I got a position as a Grad Assistant based on my grades and score on the GRE. What I don't have to do though, is add in every post how smart I "think" I am like you do.

Yeaaaaaah, you are a real "whiz kid".....basket weaving 101? I don't claim to be smarter...I claim to KNOW more than most...and I do and I prove it on a daily basis. You certainly showed your ass tonight....LOL!!!!!

Why didn't you stand with the Bundys?

And she'll pay for it too!

Then she'll become a rapist.
She's a bad hombre!

Buttecea likes the thought of more illegals because it increases the amount of available dick that might have low enough standards to mount someone like her.

Why didn't you stand with the Bundys?

Had I known the way things were going to turn out, Buttecea? I would have been not only at the Bundy Ranch but the Oregon Refuge stand-off as well....gutless commie whores like you cheer on a tyrannical, run away federal "gubermint" because you unashamedly whore yourself to the state. You are one of those "three input" whores and if it's at the same time? All the better.....any other questions, whore?

Forum List

Back