Interesting bit of news about those infamous Trump's Tax Returns

How will Trump’s tax return prevent Putin from filling all 25 Democrat Senate seats in the midterm?

I is disgusting that these Left Wing Moon Bats are on their high horse about Trump's tax returns but never said a damn thing about Crooked Hillary's deleting 50,000 emails or the Kenyan Catastrophe refusing to release his college transcripts that would have revealed if he enrolled a a foreign student or was given his degrees because of affirmative action.

You would think that if if the Libtards were morally and intellectually honest instead of being hypocritical assholes they would have demanded that the Kenyan Catastrophe would have have released information contained in college transcripts about being enrolled as a foreign student that would have revealed if he was even eligible to be President of the US or not, wouldn't you?

I is disgusting that these Left Wing Moon Bats are on their high horse about Trump's tax returns but never said a damn thing about Crooked Hillary's deleting 50,000 emails or the Kenyan Catastrophe

Placing aside your screwed up racism regarding Obama.....Clinton paid for her sins on the emails......Trump's tax returns are still a mystery that WILL be exposed........
Take care of your ulcers.LOL

What motivated Trump to say he would release his taxes?

Arrogance....He was fairly sure (but wrong) that those returns would never see the light of day.

BTW, the only "proof' that he was under audit, was the word from one of his crooked lawyers who even refused to show the audit letter from the IRS.

They were and are under audit

Says WHO that the returns are under audit? Trump? His highly paid lawyer? Where's the proof that they're under audit?

BTW, it's NOT a question of Trump breaking laws, but it IS about Trump LYING about his ties to Russia.

Off to the pharmacy for you.....to get enemas.

I is disgusting that these Left Wing Moon Bats are on their high horse about Trump's tax returns but never said a damn thing about Crooked Hillary's deleting 50,000 emails or the Kenyan Catastrophe

Placing aside your screwed up racism regarding Obama.....Clinton paid for her sins on the emails......Trump's tax returns are still a mystery that WILL be exposed........
Take care of your ulcers.LOL

You are damn selective about the things that you want to be released, aren't you Moon Bat? You are damn silent when it comes to the filthy ass Democrats coming clean with the American people, aren't you?

How about releasing your tax returns?

How much did you pay in taxes last year? Were you one of these Moon Bats that are on welfare and didn't pay any income tax? Is that the reason you supported Obama that increased welfare or Crooked Hillary that promised more free stuff? Are you getting subsidies for your health care insurance that somebody else has to pay for?

How much did you pay in taxes last year? Were you one of these Moon Bats that are on welfare and didn't pay any income tax?

You're funny......an idiot for sure, but funny nonetheless.....

I bet that I paid MORE in income taxes to the feds than Trump.....After all, its not that hard to beat ZERO.

How much did you pay in taxes last year? Were you one of these Moon Bats that are on welfare and didn't pay any income tax?

You're funny......an idiot for sure, but funny nonetheless.....

I bet that I paid MORE in income taxes to the feds than Trump.....After all, its not that hard to beat ZERO.

We need to see your income taxes because you are likely a paid poster and we need to see who's paying you to post the dozens of threads daily.

We need to see your income taxes because you are likely a paid poster and we need to see who's paying you to post the dozens of threads daily.

I'm a patriotic citizen who will always act as a gadfly to wanna-be lying despots....LOL

[Q

Since you want to make bets then I will bet that Trump pays more taxes in one day than ten thousand of you sorry ass welfare Moon Bats will pay in your life times.

What was the Kenyan Catastrophe hiding by not releasing his college transcripts? Was he hiding the fact that he enrolled as a foreign student to get preferential treatment or that he was a worthless affirmative action lazy deadbeat that was only given his degree because of his race? We know he was a dumbass lazy President so he is probably hiding his affirmative action record, don't you agree?

What was Crooked Hillary hiding when she deleted her government records that she illegally kept at home? Did she delete the records to cover up her corruption? I think we all know the answer to that.

Since you want transparency so much then why not be transparent with the filthy ass Democrats? Are you a idiot hypocrite or simply a partisan pig Moon Bat asshole?

[Q

None of these Moon Bat Libtard pay any income taxes. They are all in that 49% of Americans that don't pay the almost trillion a year collected in income taxes. They get a free ride from the government that successful people like Trump gives them.

Forum List

Back