Intoxicated Teacher Arrested

I just finished the whole entire video. She was twice the legal limit. See if you can get through all of her continuous begging and manage to keep your sanity at the exact same time. I didn't.

The public school system just keeps getting worse. These days kids are better off being taught by apes.

1. This is awful and a dereliction of her duties, of course. BUT

2. Why does she need to be arrested and WHY are fellow conservatives cheering this? If no children were actually hurt, we can't be like liberals, just locking up people we don't like willy-nilly because our feelings are offended. This woman has no business being with kids, obviously and should be suspended until she is clean, obviously. But ARRESTED?

3. And there you go with "no kids should be in school because this one lady in OK is an alcoholic"

^^^ Maybe drinking on the way to work is what got her arrested. She admits to it at the 1:19 mark of the first shared clip in this chat. If she drove herself to the school, then she was driving under the influence.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
What if she was stoned on Gange or on anti-depressants + pain pills or whatever? Do they pull them out for that also?

^^^ Maybe drinking on the way to work is what got her arrested. She admits to it at the 1:19 mark of the first shared clip in this chat. If she drove herself to the school, then she was driving under the influence.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is no way the officer can prove that she was drunk on the way to work. She clearly was drinking at work, which is an offense worthy of firing, obviously. But fired and ARRESTED?

Any parent that leaves a child with strangers (teachers for instance) must be confident that that person is not drinking..at all..period. Once that trust has been broken, that person is never again trustworthy...not ever....no where, no how. Any parent that ever leaves their child with that woman (after viewing the video) is, IMHO, a bad parent.

Last edited:
Of course she should have been arrested. Public intoxication gets you in handcuffs. So if she is just drinking in her classroom in front of kids, that's not public intoxication? Dang, in my mind, that is the worst place to be while publicly intoxicated.

There is no way the officer can prove that she was drunk on the way to work. She clearly was drinking at work, which is an offense worthy of firing, obviously. But fired and ARRESTED?
They tried for nearly 30 minutes to get her to call someone. At that point I heard the officer tell her multiple times, either she call someone or she’d be arrested for public intoxication…She kept obfuscating, and at some point patience runs out….She made her choices.

Our children are entrusted with the public school teachers. They are generally on the low end of college grades, never have to take a drug test, are not monitored with cameras and seem to exhibit bizarre behavior often. What could possibly go wrong?

Any responsible parent would never entrust their kid to that woman....unless they were unaware of her past. Now, some might say it's OK to "hide" her past "once she is clean", but that trust would be based on a lie. (Kind of like the Catholic priests that got moved around instead of punished.) "She used to teach drunk, but now she's clean. So we moved her to another school where nobody knows her." Uh....HOW ABOUT NO!

It used to be just smoking in the boys room but it looks like now it's being drunk in the classroom is the thing to do! Most likely the offending teacher will be suspended for a month 'with pay' to teach her a lesson! Teachers unions, don't get drunk on the job without them!!!
That's your opinion, yes.

Our children are entrusted with the public school teachers. They are generally on the low end of college grades, never have to take a drug test, are not monitored with cameras and seem to exhibit bizarre behavior often. What could possibly go wrong?
Got any stats and data on your allegations?

One picks a lone example from thousands and that proves what?

I suppose it does prove their education didn't work.

Maybe she didn't have to be drunk. She admitted to drinking while on the way to work and if she drove herself to work, that right there is bad enough when the two activities are not to be put together for any reason.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Also, if she drove herself to work, arresting her is what kept her from getting back into her car and driving anywhere else while under the influence.

Last edited:
Any responsible parent would never entrust their kid to that woman....unless they were unaware of her past. Now, some might say it's OK to "hide" her past "once she is clean", but that trust would be based on a lie. (Kind of like the Catholic priests that got moved around instead of punished.) "She used to teach drunk, but now she's clean. So we moved her to another school where nobody knows her." Uh....HOW ABOUT NO!

No one is saying this woman should get her job back. Is anyone saying that? I'm not saying it.

Maybe she didn't have to be drunk. She admitted to drinking while on the way to work and if she drove herself to work, that right there is bad enough when the two activities are not to be put together for any reason.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Also, if she drove herself to work, arresting her is what kept her from getting back into her car and driving anywhere else while under the influence.

I want us to be very, very careful that morally wrong + you should lose your job = ARREST HER.

That's exactly what the Left is doing right now and it's totalitarian. Frankly, I hate it. Something can be horribly, morally wrong without being an offense the govt needs to be involved in.

To be clear:

1. You cannot teach/care for third graders while drunk
2. She should lose her job
3. This did not have to lead to her immediate arrest

I do understand that she obfuscated and hemmed and hawed, which seemed to lead to said arrest. But again, I'm concerned with "conservatives" here jumping up and down, like mindless libs, that she should be arrested because they're offended.

Nope.

Of course she should have been arrested. Public intoxication gets you in handcuffs. So if she is just drinking in her classroom in front of kids, that's not public intoxication? Dang, in my mind, that is the worst place to be while publicly intoxicated.

I go out to dinner and there are many people drinking in front of kids. I go to a baseball game and there are many drinking in front of kids.

I agree she should be open to losing her job but not arrested. Drinking is not illegal.

Forum List

Back