Intoxicated Teacher Arrested

Good grief...Bars and restaurants are not public places. Public schools are...wait for it...public places. This was not a teenaged baby sitter. This was a public teacher, drunk, in public, negligently taking on the task of caring for our children. If you are two times over the limit, just outside a bar, the police are, most likely, going to put you in cuffs.

I go out to dinner and there are many people drinking in front of kids. I go to a baseball game and there are many drinking in front of kids.

I agree she should be open to losing her job but not arrested. Drinking is not illegal.
She was twice the legal limit, there are laws about public intoxication, and I am not sure about Oklahoma however my state would also charge the teacher with child endangerment. Police were correct to arrest her, she could not stay at the school, she could not drive home. Hopefully she gets into a rehab facility and works through her issues.

She was twice the legal limit, there are laws about public intoxication, and I am not sure about Oklahoma however my state would also charge the teacher with child endangerment.

Child endangerment is an arguable offense.

Certainly an offense to lose her job.

Police were correnct to arrest her, she could not stay at the school, she could not drive home. Hopefully she gets into a rehab facility and works through her issues.

It's not illegal to drink.

The public school system just keeps getting worse. These days kids are better off being taught by apes.

You'd drink too if you had to teach gender fluidity, globalism, America The Bad, Parents Are Evil, and CRT to a bunch of whining little leftist commie brats whom you cannot lay even a finger on as they punch you in the face and crap on the floor while waving rainbow flags around carrying their Hunter Biden Coke Machine Man-Whore lunchboxes stuffed with carbon-neutral organic insect sandwiches! :SMILEW~130:

If you barely graduate from college, and realize that you are incapable of performing competitively in the work force, you can always go into teaching. Once hired, no drug test ever, almost impossible to get fired, tons of time off, no pressure to improve your performance, and you can almost claim victim status and feel like public intoxication should not apply to "your" classroom.

Those who can, teach.

Those who can't, go to work.

All of society and business is founded on training and teaching for success.

Child endangerment is an arguable offense.

Certainly an offense to lose her job.

It's not illegal to drink.
Public intoxication is illegal. She was intoxicated at an establishment that does not

Under Oklahoma law, it is illegal to drink any alcohol or be intoxicated in public, unless the establishment where you’re drinking has a special liquor license.

Last edited:
It is just common sense that college students with drive and ambition and talent go on to use those attributes in the workforce to advance science, medicine etc. and obtain financial success. The slackers often use their college degree to pursue a career in teaching in public schools. The MIT grad is not teaching high school in Baltimore. Those that can use their education, do so. Those that can't... teach

It is just common sense that college students with drive and ambition and talent go on to use those attributes in the workforce to advance science, medicine etc. and obtain financial success. The slackers often use their college degree to pursue a career in teaching in public schools. The MIT grad is not teaching high school in Baltimore. Those that can use their education, do so. Those that can't... teach
You are a slacker, bub, who has not made it your field, I bet.

Teachers can. Teachers do.

Teachers and trainers for success are the most important jobs in every generation.

You'd drink too if you had to teach gender fluidity, globalism, America The Bad, Parents Are Evil, and CRT to a bunch of whining little leftist commie brats whom you cannot lay even a finger on as they punch you in the face and crap on the floor while waving rainbow flags around carrying their Hunter Biden Coke Machine Man-Whore lunchboxes stuffed with carbon-neutral organic insect sandwiches! :SMILEW~130:
You forgot being encourage to have story time with an alphabet soup male, dressed like a female, reading, dancing and gyrating in front of the school kids.

Forum List

Back