Invoke the 25th NOW

Let them seek.

Willfully giving illegal criminals money will only exasperate our damn illegal immigration problem. Word gets to the Southern hemisphere that we are rewarding illegal entry with big piles of cash and watch the results.

This is complete insanity.

Widows of fallen soldiers don't even get that much.

I do not disagree, but I am one of those people that think all the facts need to be known.

But the thread did not give the facts, neither did Tucker. I assume both were by design.
He cited the WSJ so the details were easily obtained by anyone who wants them.
Having said that the reason is unacceptable and really irrelevant to the fact that Biden is even considering cash pay outs.

He cited the WSJ so the details were easily obtained by anyone who wants them.

If you get past the paywall.

Having said that the reason is unacceptable and really irrelevant to the fact that Biden is even considering cash pay outs.

Facts are never irrelevant.

Also, not to be picking at nits, but we do not even know if the discussion has made it to Biden yet or not. All the WSJ reports is that U.S. Departments of Justice, Homeland Security and Health and Human Services are talking about the idea. For all anyone knows that means it was thrown out once during a brain storming session.

People did this same thing to Trump, as if the POTUS is involved in every single meeting that goes on in the Fed Govt work force.

If you get past the paywall.

Facts are never irrelevant.

Also, not to be picking at nits, but we do not even know if the discussion has made it to Biden yet or not. All the WSJ reports is that U.S. Departments of Justice, Homeland Security and Health and Human Services are talking about the idea. For all anyone knows that means it was thrown out once during a brain storming session.

People did this same thing to Trump, as if the POTUS is involved in every single meeting that goes on in the Fed Govt work force.
There are other sources and since when is Biden not responsible for his own administration?

There are other sources and since when is Biden not responsible for his own administration?

If they pay the money out Biden would be responsible. He is not responsible for every single discussion had by anyone in his administration...god knows you would never have held the last guy to that same standard.

Sounds like fake news to me but also something that traitor Biden would do. If true Biden needs to be IMPEACHED don't you agree?

And that is the real crazy part. It sounds too crazy to be true, it sounds like fake news. Yet Tucker shower videos, showed reports from other news sources and showed that indeed it is real. It wasn't just something he was exaggerating or making up.

And since it sounds crazy most citizens will blow it off. That is until it's too late.

This is California circa late 80s allover again. That was when California had been hardcore red for decades till democrats let illegals in and gave them voting rights and the whole state went blue and stayed that way. This is a much larger version of that very thing. Only this time it's millions of people that are being paid money so it will be much worse.

Out of all the dumb shit him and his administration have done this is by far the worst because it will systematically ruin the entire country. This is a real crime against America and it's people and no one is really doing anything about it.

If they pay the money out Biden would be responsible. He is not responsible for every single discussion had by anyone in his administration...god knows you would never have held the last guy to that same standard.
The example of why we are talking about this is why our nation is in trouble. I tell you...a person will screw up anything working if something that has not earned a dime is collecting hundreds o thousands of dollars. And we have that internally. Biden sold his soul for power with his wife. But the devil screws things over in those deals. Jill is so much more. And massively less.

I am just adding context, not saying I agree with it, but it is the fact of the case according to the link posted in this thread.

People familiar with the matter told the Wall Street Journal that the U.S. Departments of Justice, Homeland Security and Health and Human Services are weighing the payments as they work to resolve lawsuits claiming that the government subjected parents and children to lasting psychological trauma.
... illegals subjected themselves and their children to lasting psychological trauma by illegally entering this country where they were detained.

There! I put some truth in there.

... illegals subjected themselves and their children to lasting psychological trauma by illegally entering this country where they were detained.

There! I put some truth in there.

That is not what the law suits claim, but whatever makes you happy is good with me

Forum List

Back