Invoke the 25th NOW

Spoken like the member of a party who has won the popular vote once in the last 29 years. (8 election cycles if you're scoring at home).

The popular vote has nothing to do with Presidential elections.

We know though that the Democrat's plan to fill California with turd world legal immigrants and millions of illegal aliens has succeeded, and is now being attempted in other states.

But people like you think that one-party rule is super-duper. Just like the good little Marxist you are.

The popular vote has nothing to do with Presidential elections.

We know though that the Democrat's plan to fill California with turd world legal immigrants and millions of illegal aliens has succeeded, and is now being attempted in other states.

But people like you think that one-party rule is super-duper. Just like the good little Marxist you are.
But it does fully illustrate the incredible unpopularity of the GOP because you guys haven't won the popular vote except 1 in the last 8 elections.

This is why you guys are constantly wanting to end the nation as we know it....

Perhaps if you stopped lying for a couple of seconds...you'd realize the truth.

DO IT you just bragged about how it would not be illegal so go right ahead, grow a pair you gutless left wing cowards DO IT! I'll just be standing over here laughing while you people chicken out. bawk bawk bawk bawk :auiqs.jpg:

I repeat, it is not illegal so you go right ahead and see where that gets you.
What are you meatheads gonna do?
Start a revolution? In your dreams.

You didn't mind trump giving massive tax cuts to his mates who trousered the lot.
But that's ok ay?
You've got a memory like an onion bag and just as smart.

What the fuck happened to Tucker
I know a lot of people watch him, and I know they just believe and internalize whatever he says. They don't question it, they don't wonder critically about what the other side of the story might be. Of course, that leads to higher ratings, more influence, and more money for him.

But still, whenever I see them actually quote him, it's a little depressing. It's a stark reminder of the condition we're in, how close we are to the edge, and how far we still have to go. We're in real trouble here. People like this are willingly and aggressively making things worse.

Fake Fucking News
By Fucking Tucker.

He is 'off his rocker'
What the fuck happened to Tucker
We have so very few Tuckers among tens of thousands of Shill Prog Mutha Phukers! In a direct and truthful way, believing in a Prog Shill broadcaster can be a harmful to ones health. A rule of safety...If not used to blue cities and you have little interest in them...bypass them. Your survival chances go up thousands of per cent. If you go, pick out the areas where the safety factor improves. The Politicians do not care about you. Understand that. Enjoy the culture, museums, restaurunts, and more. After all, there are people living there. Remove yourself from anything looking like a Prog invented Stage event where they are emoting.

Could you imagine if a fifth of the stuff you posted here were actually true?
In this modern world in America, Repubs are mostly responding to what tis happening and promoting is a secondary agenda. Progs are promoting their agendas in a vicious manner first with their Prog Shill Broadcasters in league with them destroying everything in their path with no concern for Repubs while offering up one of their own as a sacrifice once and a while or chiding one of their own for not being Prog enough for the time period we are currently in.

Think about this, should this be true, that would mean that illegals would get larger payouts than families of 9/11 victims.

I know a lot of people watch him, and I know they just believe and internalize whatever he says. They don't question it, they don't wonder critically about what the other side of the story might be. Of course, that leads to higher ratings, more influence, and more money for him.

But still, whenever I see them actually quote him, it's a little depressing. It's a stark reminder of the condition we're in, how close we are to the edge, and how far we still have to go. We're in real trouble here. People like this are willingly and aggressively making things worse.
So you too think it's fake...

What a dupe you are

I was separated from my family when I was detained. Every time.
So by my count Biden owes me MILLIONS

I am just adding context, not saying I agree with it, but it is the fact of the case according to the link posted in this thread.

People familiar with the matter told the Wall Street Journal that the U.S. Departments of Justice, Homeland Security and Health and Human Services are weighing the payments as they work to resolve lawsuits claiming that the government subjected parents and children to lasting psychological trauma.

25th Cornholio!
20211022_191712.jpg

I was separated from my family when I was detained. Every time.
So by my count Biden owes me MILLIONS

Separated Family Members Seek Monetary Damages from United States​

C.M. v. United States, Case 2:19-cv-05217-SRB (D. Ariz., filed Sept. 19, 2019)

Separated Family Members Seek Monetary Damages from United States​

C.M. v. United States, Case 2:19-cv-05217-SRB (D. Ariz., filed Sept. 19, 2019)
Let them seek.

Willfully giving illegal criminals money will only exasperate our damn illegal immigration problem. Word gets to the Southern hemisphere that we are rewarding illegal entry with big piles of cash and watch the results.

This is complete insanity.

Widows of fallen soldiers don't even get that much.

Forum List

Back