🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iraq Civilian Death Toll Higher Under Obama than Bush

tell me the truth. You are POTUS and you get congress to authorize an invasion of a country and you do. You seriously leave the army in tact? Really? An army you just swiftly and completely destroyed? Seriously is that really what you would do.

Bush did not defeat the Iraqi Army. He never demanded a surrender. He simply fired all the officers and men and turned them loose to become insurgents and later, the core group of ISIS o
So, wait. Obama pulled out of Iraq years ago, but it's still his fault, but Bush didn't pull out of Iraq, he went in, and nothing is his fault because he's not president any more. Er......

Bush didn't pull out of Iraq because it would become a hot bed of terrorists. We can thank Obama for getting out of Iraq and letting that happen.
except bush agreed to leave

The RWnut line is that Bush agreed not to leave by agreeing to leave.

By what I read, Obama didn't have a real choice. The Iraqi government wanted the US out of their country.
I know, you are concerned for the Iraqis. Right.

I was concerned enough about Iraqis that I argued vehemently against the unprovoked invasion and destruction of Iraq.

I bet you cared so much (for the Iraqis) that you supported the Bush invasion.

Right?

I would not have supported the invasion but folks like Mrs. Clinton and John Kerry certainly did, before they didn't. That said, everything is a two edged sword. Saddam was using chemical weapons against the Kurds, his sons were running "rape" rooms, and Saddam and sons lived in opulence while his people lived in abstract poverty. Saddam didn't get his nickname by accident.
Clinton, Kerry and a lot of others, both Democrat and Republican gave the Bust administration great trust after 9/11. We were all betrayed by the promotion of misinformation and/or lies, which ever you wish to call the misleading statements that led to supporting an ivasion of Iraq, leaving an unfinished war in Afghansitan, and making the greatest foriegn policy blunder in American history.
Saddam was not using chemical weapons against the Kurds during that time period. He used them in March of 1988 while Ronald Reagan was President.
America would have never gone to war over rape rooms. Governments that facilitate rape are all over the world, many to a much greater degree than what was going on in Iraq.
Rulers living in opulence while citizens live in poverty is nothing new and is happening all over the world, then and today, to an even greater extent government failitated rapes.

Yes, you have stated very well the meme of the left wing.

What do you think Mrs. Clinton didn't know when she said the same things Bush said and voted for war and supported the war ever since, except of course recently.

Seems to me, that being a fair minded person, you angst would be against Mrs. Clinton who let you down. Regardless of how the war ended, Bush was doing what he said he would do and what he thought was right. How about Mrs. Clinton?
Bush stated in his State of the Union Address that there was a connection and collusion between Saddam and al Qaeda. Cheney reinforced that misinformation. Both were lies because what they said has never been shown to have a basis in fact. In addition, Bush campaigned on a promise to have a doctrine of "no nation building". He, of course, broke that promise immediately after invading Iraq. Those are the standouts for me. The list can go on, but those are enough to answer your query.

And once again we get the far left drones and their revision of history as laid out in their religious scriptures!

What do you expect from a reckless greenhorn, look what he has done to the planet...

January 21, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

death_to_america.gif

In Bush's last year in office, the Iraqi civilian death toll was at around 10,000. Under Obama, it hit 20,000 in 2014. And it's still very high.

Nearly 19,000 civilians were killed in Iraq between January 2014 and October 2015 -- a toll the United Nations calls "staggering" in a new report.
This is worse than all but two of the worst years under Bush. By Bush's last year in office, the Surge, which Obama opposed, had worked and the violence had died down. Before Obama called ISIS a JV team, civilian casualties had doubled in one year.

So, wait. Obama pulled out of Iraq years ago, but it's still his fault, but Bush didn't pull out of Iraq, he went in, and nothing is his fault because he's not president any more. Er......
He handed Obama a stable Iraq.
you cannot possibly believe that.

do you also think he handed obama a stable economy?

See how one will deny that which Obama claimed!

Barack Obama declares Iraq war a success

tell me the truth. You are POTUS and you get congress to authorize an invasion of a country and you do. You seriously leave the army in tact? Really? An army you just swiftly and completely destroyed? Seriously is that really what you would do.

Bush did not defeat the Iraqi Army. He never demanded a surrender. He simply fired all the officers and men and turned them loose to become insurgents and later, the core group of ISIS o
Bush didn't pull out of Iraq because it would become a hot bed of terrorists. We can thank Obama for getting out of Iraq and letting that happen.

By what I read, Obama didn't have a real choice. The Iraqi government wanted the US out of their country.
I was concerned enough about Iraqis that I argued vehemently against the unprovoked invasion and destruction of Iraq.

Right?

I would not have supported the invasion but folks like Mrs. Clinton and John Kerry certainly did, before they didn't. That said, everything is a two edged sword. Saddam was using chemical weapons against the Kurds, his sons were running "rape" rooms, and Saddam and sons lived in opulence while his people lived in abstract poverty. Saddam didn't get his nickname by accident.
Clinton, Kerry and a lot of others, both Democrat and Republican gave the Bust administration great trust after 9/11. We were all betrayed by the promotion of misinformation and/or lies, which ever you wish to call the misleading statements that led to supporting an ivasion of Iraq, leaving an unfinished war in Afghansitan, and making the greatest foriegn policy blunder in American history.
Saddam was not using chemical weapons against the Kurds during that time period. He used them in March of 1988 while Ronald Reagan was President.
America would have never gone to war over rape rooms. Governments that facilitate rape are all over the world, many to a much greater degree than what was going on in Iraq.
Rulers living in opulence while citizens live in poverty is nothing new and is happening all over the world, then and today, to an even greater extent government failitated rapes.

What do you think Mrs. Clinton didn't know when she said the same things Bush said and voted for war and supported the war ever since, except of course recently.

Seems to me, that being a fair minded person, you angst would be against Mrs. Clinton who let you down. Regardless of how the war ended, Bush was doing what he said he would do and what he thought was right. How about Mrs. Clinton?
Bush stated in his State of the Union Address that there was a connection and collusion between Saddam and al Qaeda. Cheney reinforced that misinformation. Both were lies because what they said has never been shown to have a basis in fact. In addition, Bush campaigned on a promise to have a doctrine of "no nation building". He, of course, broke that promise immediately after invading Iraq. Those are the standouts for me. The list can go on, but those are enough to answer your query.

And once again we get the far left drones and their revision of history as laid out in their religious scriptures!
What part of my post do you find to be inaccurate?

All far left religious narratives are in the wrong!

But you will still post them even when they have been proven wrong for over 10+ years!

But you will still post them even when they have been proven wrong for over 10+ years!
That is your answer? I asked you what was inaccurate in my post. Everything in my post has been proven to be accurate over what you call ten years. Bush made the statement of aid and protection given to al Qaeda during his State of the Union Address. That is an indisputable fact provable with text and video. VP Cheney led people to believe there was evidence of this connection based on a disputed meeting between Iraqi intelligence and al Qaeda. There was never any such evidence. Bush's statements about being against nation building are indisputable.
Again, which one of those statements of fact do you contend is inaccurate?

That is your answer? I asked you what was inaccurate in my post. Everything in my post has been proven to be accurate over what you call ten years. Bush made the statement of aid and protection given to al Qaeda during his State of the Union Address. That is an indisputable fact provable with text and video. VP Cheney led people to believe there was evidence of this connection based on a disputed meeting between Iraqi intelligence and al Qaeda. There was never any such evidence. Bush's statements about being against nation building are indisputable.

All far left drone narratives are in accurate!

See how the far left will act when you show them the reality!

They claim their entire posts are accurate yet their spin their posts with far left religious dogma..

Yet they want to clam they are 100% accurate!

Been like this for over 10 years now!

They claim their entire posts are accurate yet their spin their posts with far left religious dogma..

You are just throwing out crap to evade answering a very simple question. What is this, three or four times I have asked you to point out what was inaccurate about my post. Your stupid and evasive answer is that all left drone narratives are inaccurate. You talk the talk but just can't walk the walk. You are a scammer, a fake, a huckster.

You are just throwing out crap to evade answering a very simple question. What is this, three or four times I have asked you to point out what was inaccurate about my post. Your stupid and evasive answer is that all left drone narratives are inaccurate. You talk the talk but just can't walk the walk. You are a scammer, a fake, a huckster.

Your far left drone question was answered, you just ignore it. Just like all far left drones ignore facts and reality!

All far left drone narratives are inaccurate!

You are just throwing out crap to evade answering a very simple question. What is this, three or four times I have asked you to point out what was inaccurate about my post.

Save your fingers camp.

When trying to interact with the stupid shit calling itself Kosh, there is nothing that a Kosh can add to any thought process besides; another far left blah blah blah.

Just scroll on by when you see the stupid shits name come up.

Ignoring Kosh really pisses her/him/it
off.

And the next response we will read from Koshy will be; another far left blah blahblah. Stupid fuck.

I know, you are concerned for the Iraqis. Right.

Right?

Really, didn't defeat them he just disarmed them and put the out of a job. See that is what is wrong with the left wing. Their expectation of victory is not obtainable, which is what you really want.

You are just throwing out crap to evade answering a very simple question. What is this, three or four times I have asked you to point out what was inaccurate about my post.

Save your fingers camp.

When trying to interact with the stupid shit calling itself Kosh, there is nothing that a Kosh can add to any thought process besides; another far left blah blah blah.

Just scroll on by when you see the stupid shits name come up.

Ignoring Kosh really pisses her/him/it
off.

And the next response we will read from Koshy will be; another far left blah blahblah. Stupid fuck.

See how the far left drones act when you point out reality!

When you defeat the far left religious dogma with facts and reality, this is how they will act!

Right?

Really, didn't defeat them he just disarmed them and put the out of a job. See that is what is wrong with the left wing. Their expectation of victory is not obtainable, which is what you really want.

No the far left wants to claim many things about Bush that are not True! It is apart of their religious narratives..

They have to do all they can to protect their messiah and god's like FDR and Obama!

“The Iraqi Army of the future cannot be an extension of the present army, which has been made into a tool of dictatorship.” — Report by the Department of State’s Future of Iraq Project, May 2002

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/06/opinion/06bremer.html?_r=0

No the far left wants to claim many things about Bush that are not True! It is apart of their religious narratives..

They have to do all they can to protect their messiah and god's like FDR and Obama!

“The Iraqi Army of the future cannot be an extension of the present army, which has been made into a tool of dictatorship.” — Report by the Department of State’s Future of Iraq Project, May 2002

Yep, they want to create scenarios that have little to do with reality then expect Bush to take responsibility. I am sure if you asked Bush, he would say that Iraq war was his responsibility. The peace is Iraq's responsibility.

Yep, they want to create scenarios that have little to do with reality then expect Bush to take responsibility. I am sure if you asked Bush, he would say that Iraq war was his responsibility. The peace is Iraq's responsibility.

Well even Obama claimed Iraq was stable!

It's okay. he can be wrong sometimes, too

It's okay. he can be wrong sometimes, too

Not according to far left religious dogma!

What do you expect from a reckless greenhorn, look what he has done to the planet...

January 21, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

death_to_america.gif

In Bush's last year in office, the Iraqi civilian death toll was at around 10,000. Under Obama, it hit 20,000 in 2014. And it's still very high.

Nearly 19,000 civilians were killed in Iraq between January 2014 and October 2015 -- a toll the United Nations calls "staggering" in a new report.
This is worse than all but two of the worst years under Bush. By Bush's last year in office, the Surge, which Obama opposed, had worked and the violence had died down. Before Obama called ISIS a JV team, civilian casualties had doubled in one year.

Not an economy but yes the surge worked in Iraq.

January 21, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

death_to_america.gif

it did. that doesn't mean iraq was stable.

January 21, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

death_to_america.gif

But it's not Americans killing them. Is that why you are upset?

January 21, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

death_to_america.gif

it did. that doesn't mean iraq was stable.
It was stable enough for by his own words, to end it successfully.

Forum List

Back