IRS says it lost key Lerner emails

Bloodrock44

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012
Buzzard Gulch, NC
The IRS informed congress today there was a computer crash and it just happened to erase all of Lois Lerner's emails to and from the Whitehouse. I'm shocked and surprised...not.

http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KLteYj...0Lmh0bWw-/RS=^ADA5Bw3zyw76HQwiulkh56n1Lt0uTs-

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) claimed Friday that it cannot produce Lois Lerner’s emails to and from the White House and other administration departments

more at link

...but they could produce my tax return from 1976......

maybe they could go to NSA and get the backup copies of the emails?:badgrin:

Yeah, there are 2 threads in politics on this. There is no way unless multiple systems had theirs all crash as well...and I think we know what those odds are.

The IRS previously agreed to hand over all of the ex-IRS official’s emails from 2009 to 2011 to the House Ways and Means Committee, chaired by Rep. Dave Camp. But the IRS claimed Friday that it has Lerner’s emails to and from other IRS officials but it cannot produce emails to and from the Treasury and Justice Departments, the Federal Election Commission, or Democratic offices.
Solution is simple. Retrieve the emails from the other end. Force the Treasury and Justice Departments, the Federal Election Commission, and Democratic offices to provide the emails.

IRS says it lost key Lerner emails - Washington Times

The IRS has told Congress that it has lost some of former employee Lois G. Lerner’s emails from 2009 through 2011, including those she sent to other federal agencies, the House’s top tax-law writer said Friday.

The agency blamed a computer crash for the mishap.Rep. Dave Camp, chairman of the Ways and Means Committee, said he was stunned that it took more than a year into the investigation for the IRS to inform Congress that it didn’t have those emails.

“The fact that I am just learning about this, over a year into the investigation, is completely unacceptable and now calls into question the credibility of the IRS’s response to congressional inquiries,” Mr. Camp said. “There needs to be an immediate investigation and forensic audit by Department of Justice as well as the Inspector General.”

The IRS said it still has been able to collect 24,000 Lerner emails from the 2009-2011 time period in question that it has turned over or will be providing, as part of a total production of 67,000 emails that Ms. Lerner either sent or received.

It’s part of a massive effort to get to the bottom of the tea party targeting.

“The IRS has made unprecedented efforts in connection with this effort, producing more than 750,000 pages of documents to help complete the investigations. In total, the IRS’s efforts to respond to Congress have involved more than 250 IRS employees working more than 120,000 hours at a direct cost of nearly $10 million,” the agency said in a statement.

Ms. Lerner ran the division that gave unwarranted scrutiny into tea party groups’ applications for tax-exempt status. She retired from the agency last year while under scrutiny for her actions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically the IRS tells congress....................

post-14572-Wonka-YOU-GET-NOTHING-YOU-LOSE-CYzZ.gif

Remember when the hypocrites on the left went ape shit cause there were blank spots on the Nixon tapes? For the biggest so what crime of the century?

Such an important topic. I wonder why this thread isn't much more popular. Where is everyone on this issue?

Isn't this just like a liberal? I told you all, they stand for nothing. They basically look to what is popular, or what is being worked up into a frenzy. They feign outrage about every issue, from the war to gay marriage and pretend to care.

They are nothing. They stand for nothing. This liberal right here shows exactly what they are about.

Here is the liberal reaction to an issue that they cannot defend. The issue btw is a huge issue, considering the IRS is being used as the gestapo by the president. Rather important issue, and this liberal thinks it is no big deal. They go bat shit crazy over bullshit like gay marriage and Nixon spying on like five democrats.

The liberal reaction folks, as stated by lonelaugher.....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32552-1360340699-8.gif

Last edited:
IRS says it lost key Lerner emails

Like this is some sort of a surprise! What else would you expect from Obama and crew?

Such an important topic. I wonder why this thread isn't much more popular. Where is everyone on this issue?

Isn't this just like a liberal? I told you all, they stand for nothing. They basically look to what is popular, or what is being worked up into a frenzy. They feign outrage about every issue, from the war to gay marriage and pretend to care.

They are nothing. They stand for nothing. This liberal right here shows exactly what they are about.

Here is the liberal reaction to an issue that they cannot defend. The issue btw is a huge issue, considering the IRS is being used as the gestapo by the president. Rather important issue, and this liberal thinks it is no big deal. They go bat shit crazy over bullshit like gay marriage and Nixon spying on like five democrats.

The liberal reaction folks, as stated by lonelaugher.....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32552-1360340699-8.gif

Hello dickhead. I am mocking you because there are already several threads on this......that is where everyone is.

Nice gif. Is that a reaction to you dropping your pants?

Idiot.

Last edited:
All lonelaugher is interested in is whether or not this is an interesting topic. It really is not a mystery why this country and the rest of the world is sinking into a cesspool of shit.

Of course the loser did not address the subject.

Like I said, they stand for absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back