IRS says it lost key Lerner emails

We'll..let's be precise. He got "Lie of the Year" for misjudging how far insurance companies would go to frighten their customers.

I wonder if you would like to take the time to investigate Politifact's lie of the year award for other years? I would be interested in learning what you think of their previous pronouncements.

Want to discuss those?

I don't think Obama misjudged the insurance companies. Common sense tells us when you pass a law requiring more coverage then prices go up. He knew that, but he's always blaming others. He's a professional liar.

You don't think? I'm convinced.

Then he should be flipping burgers or shining shoes for a living.

Yeah? Because he couldn't use his law degree for anything else?

He didn't earn a law degree. He's an Affirmative Action product. He's never written any law opinions.

Oh! He doesn't have a law degree? No shit!

You think maybe he's qualified to sell cars? Maybe manage a hotel? Host a radio show? Or....is his ceiling a minimum wage job at Burger King?

He didn't earn a law degree. He's an Affirmative Action product. He's never written any law opinions.

You think maybe he's qualified to sell cars? Maybe manage a hotel? Host a radio show? Or....is his ceiling a minimum wage job at Burger King?

I think he's qualified to be a party community organizer. He could probably flip burgers or shine shoes and do laundry.

I think he's qualified to be a party community organizer. He could probably flip burgers or shine shoes and do laundry.

There, there. Let that poison out.

Maybe that's why Obama wants to raise the minimum wage to $15.00 an hour, because he has failed in the real world. Sheesh

Yeah the community organizer/constitutional scholar thinks there are 57 states and the Constitution was written 2000 years ago.

Says a lot about a harvard "education".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u3PteRPLys]Harvard educated "scholar" thinks there are 57 states[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iTPLC5OpJA] Harvard educated Constitutional ' "scholar" thinks the Constitution is 2000 years old[/ame]

There, there. Let that poison out.

The poison in this country is coming out of the democrat party.

Forum List

Back