IRS says it lost key Lerner emails

All lonelaugher is interested in is whether or not this is an interesting topic. It really is not a mystery why this country and the rest of the world is sinking into a cesspool of shit.

Of course the loser did not address the subject.

Like I said, they stand for absolutely nothing.

You continue to miss the point. There is another thread that is dozens of pages long that I have been contributing to. You imbecile. Does everything have to be spelled out for you?

Only an arrogant and clueless idiot would think that this news would not have been posted here last night. Nutter news travels fast. You are 12 hours late.

Figure it out.

Look. The emails were right there when I left the office last night. Right THERE!

I wonder if the night cleaning crew maybe tossed them by accident?

All lonelaugher is interested in is whether or not this is an interesting topic. It really is not a mystery why this country and the rest of the world is sinking into a cesspool of shit.

You continue to miss the point. There is another thread that is dozens of pages long that I have been contributing to. You imbecile. Does everything have to be spelled out for you?

Only an arrogant and clueless idiot would think that this news would not have been posted here last night. Nutter news travels fast. You are 12 hours late.

Figure it out.

I do not see the thread. Not the point. You suck, and so does everyone else that voted for the lying piece of shit in chief.

Look. The emails were right there when I left the office last night. Right THERE!

I wonder if the night cleaning crew maybe tossed them by accident?

Obama could drop his pants, grab his cheeks, spread the cheeks, take a fat shit right on the constitution on national TV, and the squishpots on the left would not care. In fact the American hating morons would cheer.

Figure it out.

I do not see the thread. Not the point. You suck, and so does everyone else that voted for the lying piece of shit in chief.

No. That IS precisely the point. I have been mocking your thread since the moment I saw it. You really thought you'd be the first in with this "bombshell". In reality....you were last in. Funny. Yes?

No, the actual point is the lying piece of shit in chief being a liar and you obfuscating the point.

He is a liar.

No?

Figure it out.

No. That IS precisely the point. I have been mocking your thread since the moment I saw it. You really thought you'd be the first in with this "bombshell". In reality....you were last in. Funny. Yes?

How old are you? Maybe 6? I take that back, more like a 13 yr. Old.

Last edited:
No, the actual point is the lying piece of shit in chief being a liar and you obfuscating the point.

He is a liar.

No?
Well, since you wish to change the subject.....maybe a mod can change your thread title?

Is the POTUS a liar? Hmmmm. He's probably fudged the facts a bit to get shit done....including getting elected. But, being a person of average intelligence who pays attention....I expect that.

Has he lied in regards to this IRS matter? I don't believe so. I think your attempts to pin it on him are funny. You got bupkis.

He is a liar.

No?
Well, since you wish to change the subject.....maybe a mod can change your thread title?

Is the POTUS a liar? Hmmmm. He's probably fudged the facts a bit to get shit done....including getting elected. But, being a person of average intelligence who pays attention....I expect that.

Has he lied in regards to this IRS matter? I don't believe so. I think your attempts to pin it on him are funny. You got bupkis.

Oh right. Of course, the IRS simply "lost the emails."

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

I am youthful. Jealous?

The "los" Emails are one thing, but what are the administration and the IRS going to do about this:

“But even if the IRS is telling the truth about the computer crash, its own employee procedures indicate that Lerner should have paper copies of all her emails on file.”

“The IRS maintains an Internal Revenue Manual, and chapter 10, section 3 of that manual deals with standards for using email. Those standards, which apply to “all IRS employees,” make it clear that paper copies of all emails must be maintained.
“Section 3 states that, “All federal employees and federal contractors are required by law to preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency.”
“If you create or receive email messages during the course of your daily work, you are responsible for ensuring that you manage them properly,” it adds. “The Treasury Department’s current email policy requires emails and attachments that meet the definition of a federal record be added to the organization’s files by printing them (including the essential transmission data) and filing them with related paper records.”
IRS Rules Say Lerner Was Required to Keep Printed Copies of Those Supposedly ?Lost? Emails | TheBlaze.com

There's something about this whole damn thing that stinks to high heaven. There is no doubt that those “lost” Emails were highly incriminating to someone high up in the administration. Obama? Well this is the way the Chicago community organizer does things: attack your opposition anyway you can and the truth and the law be damned.

He is a liar.

No?

Obama got liar of the year for his lies about Obamacare. That is a bit more than "fudged the facts."

The "los" Emails are one thing, but what are the administration and the IRS going to do about this:

“But even if the IRS is telling the truth about the computer crash, its own employee procedures indicate that Lerner should have paper copies of all her emails on file.”

“The IRS maintains an Internal Revenue Manual, and chapter 10, section 3 of that manual deals with standards for using email. Those standards, which apply to “all IRS employees,” make it clear that paper copies of all emails must be maintained.
“Section 3 states that, “All federal employees and federal contractors are required by law to preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency.”
“If you create or receive email messages during the course of your daily work, you are responsible for ensuring that you manage them properly,” it adds. “The Treasury Department’s current email policy requires emails and attachments that meet the definition of a federal record be added to the organization’s files by printing them (including the essential transmission data) and filing them with related paper records.”
IRS Rules Say Lerner Was Required to Keep Printed Copies of Those Supposedly ?Lost? Emails | TheBlaze.com

There's something about this whole damn thing that stinks to high heaven. There is no doubt that those “lost” Emails were highly incriminating to someone high up in the administration. Obama? Well this is the way the Chicago community organizer does things: attack your opposition anyway you can and the truth and the law be damned.
That IRM was dated aug 2012 that Glen linked to.....what were the rules for 2009-2011...the missing period?

He is a liar.

No?

Obama got liar of the year for his lies about Obamacare. That is a bit more than "fudged the facts."

We'll..let's be precise. He got "Lie of the Year" for misjudging how far insurance companies would go to frighten their customers.

I wonder if you would like to take the time to investigate Politifact's lie of the year award for other years? I would be interested in learning what you think of their previous pronouncements.

Want to discuss those?

We'll..let's be precise. He got "Lie of the Year" for misjudging how far insurance companies would go to frighten their customers.

I wonder if you would like to take the time to investigate Politifact's lie of the year award for other years? I would be interested in learning what you think of their previous pronouncements.

Want to discuss those?

I don't think Obama misjudged the insurance companies. Common sense tells us when you pass a law requiring more coverage then prices go up. He knew that, but he's always blaming others. He's a professional liar.

Last edited:

Want to discuss those?

I don't think Obama misjudged the insurance companies. Common sense tells us when you pass a law requiring more coverage then prices go up. He knew that, but he's always blaming others. He's a professional liar.

You don't think? I'm convinced.

I am youthful. Jealous?
My youth aged me more than any of my middle years have.
No, I'm like a fine wine, I get better with age. And don't forget, with age comes wisdom.

Forum List

Back