Is ABC news feeling well...actually challenges dumb democrat on gun law vote?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.......here you have a journalist, in a relative sense of the word, actually asking and idiot politiician about their push for gun control laws that would not have stopped Orlando's shooting....but wouldn't have stopped any of the mass shootings that we have had...not a single one..

ABC Hammers Sen. Murphy: ‘Your Proposal Would Have Done Nothing’ To Prevent Orlando [VIDEO]

ABC’s Jonathan Karl hammered Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy over his push for increased gun control in the wake of the Orlando terrorist attack by a man who pledged his allegiance to ISIS, saying, “Your proposal would have done nothing.”

Sen. Chris Murphy, Jonathan Karl (Screen Grab: ABC, 6-19-2016)

In an interview on ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday, Karl said to Murphy, “You’re pushing a bill and have been pushing the bill that will be voted on on Monday to close the so-called ‘gun show loophole.’ Would that have done anything to stop the massacre in Orlando?”

“So, it may have in the sense that if you partner it together with a bill that stops terrorists from getting guns,” Murphy began to say before being cut off by ABC’s chief White House correspondent.

“But wait a minute, [the Orlando shooter] didn’t buy those guns at a gun show. And he would have passed the background, he did pass a background check,” Karl said.

Ruh Roh.....he also points out how stupid these laws are in relation to other big mass shootings....

“But what I’m trying to get at, and we hear every time there’s on of these terrible tragedies, there’s these proposals,” Karl said. “Your proposal would have done nothing in the case in Orlando, it would have done nothing in the killing in San Bernardino, and in fact, is unrelated to the killing in Newtown.”

“So why, why are we focusing on things that have nothing to do with the massacres we’re that we are responding to,” Karl insisted.

Now...if only these journalists would ask what an assault rifle ban would have done to stop any of these shootings we would really be getting somewhere......since the Virginia Tech shooter murdered 32 people with a pistol......

Yep.......here you have a journalist, in a relative sense of the word, actually asking and idiot politiician about their push for gun control laws that would not have stopped Orlando's shooting....but wouldn't have stopped any of the mass shootings that we have had...not a single one..

ABC Hammers Sen. Murphy: ‘Your Proposal Would Have Done Nothing’ To Prevent Orlando [VIDEO]

ABC’s Jonathan Karl hammered Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy over his push for increased gun control in the wake of the Orlando terrorist attack by a man who pledged his allegiance to ISIS, saying, “Your proposal would have done nothing.”

In an interview on ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday, Karl said to Murphy, “You’re pushing a bill and have been pushing the bill that will be voted on on Monday to close the so-called ‘gun show loophole.’ Would that have done anything to stop the massacre in Orlando?”

“So, it may have in the sense that if you partner it together with a bill that stops terrorists from getting guns,” Murphy began to say before being cut off by ABC’s chief White House correspondent.

“But wait a minute, [the Orlando shooter] didn’t buy those guns at a gun show. And he would have passed the background, he did pass a background check,” Karl said.

Ruh Roh.....he also points out how stupid these laws are in relation to other big mass shootings....

“But what I’m trying to get at, and we hear every time there’s on of these terrible tragedies, there’s these proposals,” Karl said. “Your proposal would have done nothing in the case in Orlando, it would have done nothing in the killing in San Bernardino, and in fact, is unrelated to the killing in Newtown.”

“So why, why are we focusing on things that have nothing to do with the massacres we’re that we are responding to,” Karl insisted.

Now...if only these journalists would ask what an assault rifle ban would have done to stop any of these shootings we would really be getting somewhere......since the Virginia Tech shooter murdered 32 people with a pistol......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^fixated on guns, nope no mental health issues here :uhoh3:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^fixated on guns, nope no mental health issues here :uhoh3:

And like any lefty, wing nut democrat anti gunner....you can't see the truth, the facts or reality.

I am not fixated on guns...not really, I post occasionally about guns, when they had a thread for that.....but my posts are about the Right to self defense, and how fragile and important and how rare it is for humans to have it.......I have studied history and the history of mankind is the strong enslaving the weak...because they are strong...and aggresive and have the physical strength to take what they want...

And if you read human history with intelligence, you see that firearms changed that dynamic.......and allowed freedom to spread across huge portions of the world...and where it hasn't.......the weak are still without guns......

So I am not fixated on guns, I am fixated on the Right to be free and safe from criminals, and murderous governments...our friends across the border in Mexico....who are daily being murdered by the police and the military.....you know, the ones you morons say should be the only ones to have guns.......would really like cases of AR-15s....that way the drug cartels would have a harder time murdering them....

Read my posts with attention to detail next time....you might get it right then....

Still got my gun, no one's made a move on it at all. Ever.

They don't care about water pistols....or do they?

My gun is safe, what are you doing with yours?

Not much.

Exactly. And you never have. And you never will.

Wow....are you psychic......do you have one of those shows where you see dead people? Because if you could actually see the future, and tell me I will never need my guns...that would be great.....like the 80 year old man, who owned guns his entire life and only needed one when he was in his 80s.....

If he had followed your moronic advice....he would have given up his guns long before the criminals invaded his home....when he was least capable of dealing with them physically....

twit.

The second amendment was placed as high as it was for a reason, Guno. Death by "gubermint" is over 260 million unarmed people in the last 116 years. Since "da gubermint" is staging so many of these alleged mass shootings, people are seeing where this is all headed. They have something planned for the sheeple that most will not like so they have to be disarmed.....it's one of the biggest goals of the communist globalists.

Still got my gun, no one's made a move on it at all. Ever.

They don't care about water pistols....or do they?

My gun is safe, what are you doing with yours?

Not much.

Exactly. And you never have. And you never will.

Wow....are you psychic......do you have one of those shows where you see dead people? Because if you could actually see the future, and tell me I will never need my guns...that would be great.....like the 80 year old man, who owned guns his entire life and only needed one when he was in his 80s.....

If he had followed your moronic advice....he would have given up his guns long before the criminals invaded his home....when he was least capable of dealing with them physically....

twit.

Oh no, you misunderstood, you should keep your guns. You just won't ever do anything with them, you will never shoot anyone, that's all. It's a bit different than your chat board snitfits.

The second amendment was placed as high as it was for a reason, Guno. Death by "gubermint" is over 260 million unarmed people in the last 116 years. Since "da gubermint" is staging so many of these alleged mass shootings, people are seeing where this is all headed. They have something planned for the sheeple that most will not like so they have to be disarmed.....it's one of the biggest goals of the communist globalists.

I'm sorry, was this intended as a nope-no-mental-issues-here addressed response? :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back