Is America completely destroyed forever ?

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This country is beyond doomed !

Our currency is being destroyed by the left .
They have obliterated our history and culture and have erased most presence of white Europeans in the USA !

Schools and universities are Maoist indoctrination centers .

Biden and Dems have flooded us with tens of millions of criminals and rapist !!

The Police have been destroyed and no longer function !!

Yet I see tens of millions of useful idiots who are voting Democratic again

They have obliterated our history and culture and have erased most presence of white Europeans in the USA !

You say

You forgot to add: "and future democrat voters"

Don't lose your resolve. As long as the Constitution remains intact and people still have the right to vote, the Country will survive in spite of overwhelming media propaganda intended to keep democrats and a doddering old fool in power.

Wow, you seem dejected.

Every society in human history has eventually declined from its former glory. We have been in that decline for some time now. Most people simply haven't noticed or they don't want to admit it.

Don't lose your resolve. As long as the Constitution remains intact and people still have the right to vote, the Country will survive in spite of overwhelming media propaganda intended to keep democrats and a doddering old fool in power.

The constitution means nothing to them

We are very close to a full fledge police state !!

The communist have eviscerated every institution

My state is literally under one party rule, and almost anything they legislate is against the wishes of the majority

IE~ we are not represented

The few of us left here with more brains than God gave geese have started a GOP

We're out manned, out $$$'d , and out voiced , as well as having local libtard media painting us nazi's

This is the fate of conservatives and conservatism from sea to friggin' shining sea

What i'd only ask is those here that can recognize it

~S~

Every society in human history has eventually declined from its former glory. We have been in that decline for some time now. Most people simply haven't noticed or they don't want to admit it.

This ain’t a decline !! It’s the total destruction of the USA into the new world order!!

Too many Americans are to busy watching the losers play sports to even notice or care

I'm afraid it is changed forever... Obama promised it and under Biden's skirt he archived it... the total collapse of the USA from the inside....
well, I don't think we are at total collapse... yet. But if bribum "wins" this time

we will KNOW it was stolen. We know it was stolen last time. At first, right after the last election only some 30% thought it was stolen. That went up to something like 60% in a few months, if I recall correctly. I knew from Day One it was stolen. In some places, there were more ballots than voters.. WAY more. In this one place there were something like 16,000 more ballots than voters.. and I could go on all day about all the anomalies.

Stupid college girls are the biggest idiots of them all !! More concerned about your pronouns and gender than the tens of millions of Central American rapist walking around

well, I don't think we are at total collapse... yet. But if bribum "wins" this time

we will KNOW it was stolen. We know it was stolen last time. At first, right after the last election only some 30% thought it was stolen. That went up to something like 60% in a few months, if I recall correctly. I knew from Day One it was stolen. In some places, there were more ballots than voters.. WAY more. In this one place there were something like 16,000 more ballots than voters.. and I could go on all day about all the anomalies.
Rush use to say he would let us know when its time to panic...
I think today he would say its time to panic....

This ain’t a decline !! It’s the total destruction of the USA into the new world order!!

Too many Americans are to busy watching the losers play sports to even notice or care
yeh, i hear ya... Americans are too focused on sports. I used to watch football, got kind of addicted to it.. but damn, that was when I was 20 or so... Once I discovered news and current events.. OMG! Truth is stranger than fiction doesn't begin to say it! Way more interesting than sports... but more importantly, I learned that we Americans just HAVE to be well informed. otherwise, we get candidates who can't even walk... opening our country to an INVASION that results in many Americans being harmed and killed.

But then again, that assumes it is all in the voting.. We all know 2020 was not the result of Americans' votes..

Rush use to say he would let us know when its time to panic...
I think today he would say its time to panic....
I silently panicked years ago. But then I just.. I don't know. I prayed, for one and still do. And I try to dissuade people from.. hating Trump and etc..

In any case, we do have good news.. such as people ignoring the fake Trump verdict. It was like

Whew! They get it! I'm so glad America gets it!

Forum List

Back