🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

And you admit you can't prove it.

You weren't willing to prove that young people are more racist than old people. I wasn't willing to prove that old people are more racist than young people.

I guess that makes it a wash. I'll just agree that your environment is probably different than mine. Where I live old people are more racist than young people. It might be different where you live. I have no idea.

It never truly ended. Divided still to this day due to hate, intolerance, and the pursuit to stifle certain cultures - America is not yet made the leap to one nation, we're far from being united, but are rather at war with our own countrymen. When and how can this end when flags, love, god, and guns are being attacked from all fronts instead of addressing our true ailments ... hate!
Bullshit, but for a few malcontents, we are all Americans.

When our enemies shoot at us, there are no Dash-Americans.

The only way I would raise a rifle today to defend this country, is if the enemy invaded our soil and declared war on Americans.
Aside from that, this country is no longer worth fighting for.
And you will happily take what freebies you can from it. Your type always takes free things.

Actually I pay for YOUR free things fucker !

How much did you pay? Let me guess. You work for the government. Lol

Naïve meathead intellectuals.........think somehow that thousands of years of civil discontent/political division leading to civil war all over the globe........somehow can never happen here!! Like 50% of the country will march right over the cliff with the social engineering lefty k00ks who look to smash traditional culture.:spinner::spinner:I'll take my chances on my side.........the side with principles, non-limpwristers and lots and lots of firearms.:coffee::rock::rock::rock:

Scenario A.

• 1. Ten million of us march on Washington DC and peacefully invade and take over Congress. We demand a total resignation of everyone in Congress. We literally shutdown the federal government as we know it by the sheer mass of ten million of us.

2. Ten million of us all stop paying taxes at the same time. We opt out of the system and bring the government to its financial knees while at the same time demanding that all current politicians resign.

3. Only people who take a pledge to never allow the government to spend more than it takes in (except in times of declared war) will be allowed to fill the now empty seats in Congress. They must also pledge to run our government according to what the Constitution says.

4. The Federal Reserve will be fully audited and made to operate in the open.
Scenario B.

• 1. A number of states opt out of the system. A good example would be Governor Perry of Texas telling the Federal Government that Texas will no longer be accepting any funds from the Federal Government and will no longer be sending any funds to the Federal Government. The residents of Texas will no longer pay income taxes to the Federal Government and Texas will operate as an independent Republic.

2. Other states such as Alaska, Montana, Idaho, North Dakota and more do the same. These new “Republics” form a consortium of Free States and trade with each other as well as encourage free enterprise to prosper by having no corporate income taxes.

3. Citizens of the United States are free to move to any of these new Free states and opt out of Washington DC’s control over their lives.

A New American Revolution When Will It Start How Will It Start Militia News

Massive blog posts from angry citizens doesn't constitute a civil war.

Rebels give up their freedom, their reputation, their fortune, their lives, the lives of their family and much much more. What is going on in the U.S.A. that is so bad that people would do that?

We have to buy health insurance. Is that what is making them mad?
Gays are getting married. Is that what is making them mad?
We have to wear seat belts. Is that what is making them mad?
Mcdonalds doesn't serve breakfast 24 hours. Is that what is making them mad?

Life can be pretty rough in the U.S.A.. All of those horrid injustices that we endure is inspiring many patriots to stand up and fight for what is right by making a post on facebook. I'm not talking about a regular post. I'm talking about one of those with a picture and words in bold print. Pissed off Americans are pretty hostile. Sometimes they even expand their aggression to twitter or use their email for chain letters. Some rebels have even been known to start an online petition using their email. Some take it to a whole new level by buying their own website and using it against the United States government. I know this is rough and the government has a hard time fighting these passionate rebels but we are still a long way from rebellion.

Things need to be so bad that people are willing to kill, die, go to jail, give all their assets to the cause and put their family's life at risk. Trust me. We are nowhere near civil war in the United States.

It never truly ended. Divided still to this day due to hate, intolerance, and the pursuit to stifle certain cultures - America is not yet made the leap to one nation, we're far from being united...

Of course we are a nation; one you apparently do not understand at all.

Forum List

Back