🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

Bonzi, we had a "widening divide" from the forties through the sixties, and we survived it.

We now have the old overly white losers from that cultural war then making their last stand now.

Guess what? We will survive this as well, too.

I was saying that about race relations in another thread. When all of the racist die in about 10-30 years then we don't have to discuss race anymore.

You can't be that dim-witted.

I frequently hear the phrase, "I'm not racist but". It's always somebody over the age of 60.

I guess you ARE that dim-witted. What do you think that racists teach their children, genius?

Last edited:
Bonzi, we had a "widening divide" from the forties through the sixties, and we survived it.

We now have the old overly white losers from that cultural war then making their last stand now.

I was saying that about race relations in another thread. When all of the racist die in about 10-30 years then we don't have to discuss race anymore.

I frequently hear the phrase, "I'm not racist but". It's always somebody over the age of 60.

I guess you ARE that dim-witted.

We use the same water fountain now. How can you possibly believe that things are getting worse?

I guess you ARE that dim-witted.

We use the same water fountain now. How can you possibly believe that things are getting worse?

I didn't say "things are getting worse," moron.

Most of the racist people in this country are over the age of 60. All of the black power, chip on your shoulder black people, whitey is holding me back nonsense is in response to white racist over the age of 60. Yes. Race relations are way better than they were in the 1950's.

We use the same bathrooms and drink out of the same water fountain for crying out loud.

My children are less racist than I am.
I am less racist than my parents were.
My parents were less racist than my grandparents.
My grandparents were less racist than my great grandparents.

Al Sharpton is not a representation of the average black man.
Rusty Vaughan is not a representation of the average white man.

Racism isn't cool anymore. That is why racist resort to nonsensical language such as, "I am not racist but". Being racist isn't cool but old people just can't let go of anything. They'll be racist until they die. That is when the race relations will reach an awkward silence. Most of us are looking forward to that day when people just shut up about the whole mess.

The millennials will not vote for overt racists, and they are very nuanced to the subtle ones as well.

The millennials will not vote for overt racists, and they are very nuanced to the subtle ones as well.

In North Carolina we passed a law that requires people to have a government issued picture ID in order to vote. We had over 129 instances of voter fraud in the 2012 election. We can't repeat that.

In the past North Carolina passed a law that required people to pass a literacy test in order to be able to vote. A lot of illiterate voters were being intimidated and told how to vote which heavily skewed the elections.

There is nothing racist about either one of those laws. That's when the courts have to look into the intent of the law to see what is really happening. Subtle racists are the only ones left. They have convinced themselves, "I'm not racist but". The racists of 2015 don't even know that they are racist. Enough of them are still getting elected to office to make policy. It's not over yet but we are only 2 or 3 decades away in my estimation.

Last edited:
If the illiteracy is skewed racially or ethnically, yeah, there is a real problem, and that needs to be dealt with. Every one who is a citizen is presumed to be able to vote. Being able to read is not a requirement. If it is in the law, the law needs to be challenged.

I don't have any. I do live in the south. I grew up in Alabama. I currently live in North Carolina. I'm actively involved in a Church which is mostly old people. I'm active in the Republican Party which is mostly old people.

Perhaps you see a world full of racist 20 year olds that I don't see. My environment may be different than yours. Besides, how would you get statistics for this nonsense? Nobody would admit to being racist except for a few radical nut jobs that don't properly represent the population.

If you want to believe that young people are racist then be my guest. I am not going to physically stop you.

Do you have a point? The last time that you asserted your belief we were in agreement.

I didn't make that claim, you illogical fool.

It sounds like we are in agreement again.

Do you have a point other than just refuting everything I say? If that's your point then you win.

If you disagree with me then do it already. Give us your opposing point of view. If all you are going to do is say that I am wrong no matter what I say then I am not playing with you anymore. That isn't any fun.

I am seeing that we agree with each other yet you are oddly hostile towards me. Can you explain your ridiculous and nonsensical behavior?

I say that old people are more racist than young people. You say that I am wrong.

The opposite of that is that young people are more racist than old people. You say that I am wrong again.

What the hell is wrong with you? Do you have rabies?

And you admit you can't prove it. Are you allergic to logic or something?

I am willing to logically analyze anything that you have said.

So far this is what I have.

"You are wrong."
"I never said that."
"You are wrong."
"I never said that."
"You are super wrong."
"You are an idiot."

Give me some meat. Those are nothing but empty insults. How am I suppose to apply logic to things that you never said?

What is your claim? If you don't have one then just shut up. If you have a claim then we can discuss it. Otherwise we can just go round and round with insults. I'm game if that is how you would like to spend your evening.

I honestly think that you have nothing at all to say. You probably don't even remember what we are talking about. You are just disagreeing with me for your own entertainment. Is it really all that fun?

Forum List

Back