Is anyone else just embarassed?

Nearly 80 posts into this thread and a handful of people admit to being embarrassed by the whole thing.

The rest only see what the "other side" has done. The other eye is closed shut.

Pretty much what I expected.

I may have missed it, but I find it pretty laughable that you too didn't post what you are embarrassed by.

You mean like Trump in both of his angry fake apologies, trying to put blame on bill clinton for doing worse than him 20 plus years ago?

He's not blaming Clinton for what he did, merely pointing out that this is all politics and he's done nothing different than many other guys. He knows this story came out right before the next debate and the Clintons are behind it.

The Trump candidacy is an historic embarrassment to our country

The world looks at us and says......what the hell are they thinking?

What are you embarrassed about?
You really can't think of anything?

And I'll take that as a "no".

I am embarrassed for you, but that isn't the question I asked, which you didn't answer.

I am embarrassed for the FBI that had to fabricate a defense for her email crimes.

I am embarrassed for a woman who let 4 men die in Libya then forgot about them.

I am embarrassed for a woman who lied to the parents of those who died under her watch.

I am embarrassed far more by what Hillary has done then anything Trump has to say.

I am also embarrassed for a country that would elect a person like Hillary allowing her to make at least 4 SCOTUS nominations. Nothing in this elections matters more than that one subject. NOTHING and I am embarrassed for you if you don't see it.
As I predicted, there will be some who can only see the other side on this, because they only have one eye open. Their side is just fine, nothing to see here.

Your answer is "no", sounds good.

I am embarrassed for you, but that isn't the question I asked, which you didn't answer.

I am embarrassed for the FBI that had to fabricate a defense for her email crimes.

I am embarrassed for a woman who lied to the parents of those who died under her watch.

I am embarrassed far more by what Hillary has done then anything Trump has to say.

I am also embarrassed for a country that would elect a person like Hillary allowing her to make at least 4 SCOTUS nominations. Nothing in this elections matters more than that one subject. NOTHING and I am embarrassed for you if you don't see it.
As I predicted, there will be some who can only see the other side on this, because they only have one eye open. Their side is just fine, nothing to see here.

Nah, it's just that, locker room talk isn't as bad as what Clintons have done.... Also the media generally goes out of its way to take Trump's comments out of context / feign outrage.

Sorry for the missing second "r".

I know many of you don't want to say anything bad about your candidate.

But is anyone else embarrassed?

Am I embarrassed that Trump was caught on tape saying what Bill Clinton actually acted out in the Oval Office with Hillary's support? No of course not. Trumps comments may be offensive, but he's still the better candidate for jobs, border security, national security.

Oh, and to answer your question, I'm embarrassed by the entire presidential campaign. Both candidates, the media, the obedient partisan ideologues who have just one eye open. The whole freakn' thing.

Again, you never answered about what you find embarrassing which of course means you do EXACTLY what you accuse others. Simply amazing the irony. I am embarrassed that you feel self-righteous when people don't respond in the way you wish.

Oh, and to answer your question, I'm embarrassed by the entire presidential campaign. Both candidates, the media, the obedient partisan ideologues who have just one eye open. The whole freakn' thing.

OK, I agree this is one of the worst choices we have had since LBJ. But it is what it is. We have to deal with the reality of the situation.

People want change and it ain't Hillary.

people showed you in the primary that no matter what Trump has said he is the agent of change.

I was even more embarrassed by the choice between Obama and McCain, it took a whole lot of nose pinching to vote in that election. But I have no problem voting for Trump, the alternative is just too embarrassing and too dangerous.

You mean like Trump in both of his angry fake apologies, trying to put blame on bill clinton for doing worse than him 20 plus years ago?

He's not blaming Clinton for what he did, merely pointing out that this is all politics and he's done nothing different than many other guys. He knows this story came out right before the next debate and the Clintons are behind it.
With other stories to follow...the worst yet to come... Think of how much of a braggart sexist blowhard Trump is and how many hours he's spent blabbing his yapper in front of live mics and cameras over the last 3 decades..

The point is no longer about Trump and his endless retractions and fake apologies. It's about how much more the GOP can withstand before they lose the Senate and therefore, the appointment of the next crucial Justices to the USSC.

Trump has stained the brand. It's time for him to go bye bye.... Mr. Trump...You're Fired.

...NEXT!

I'm ashamed of Americans for allowing us to reach this point.

But I'm never embarrassed on behalf of others...why would I be, unless I was somehow responsible for their behavior?

And I haven't seen anything from Trump that I'm concerned about.
I'm embarrassed on behalf of Kosher Girl.

Again, you never answered about what you find embarrassing which of course means you do EXACTLY what you accuse others. Simply amazing the irony. I am embarrassed that you feel self-righteous when people don't respond in the way you wish.
I added to the post later, here:

I'm not self-righteous, I'm just honest. Hardcore partisan ideologues don't get that.

People want change and it ain't Trump either... ^^

Granted change will not be easy, maybe impossible. But we only have two legitimate options. Considering the hatred of Trump by both the democrat and republican establishment I say he has the best chance at change. The primary showed that at least the one side agreed.

Granted change will not be easy, maybe impossible. But we only have two legitimate options. Considering the hatred of Trump by both the democrat and republican establishment I say he has the best chance at change. The primary showed that at least the one side agreed.
One of those options may be different by this time next week.

I added to the post later, here:

I'm not self-righteous, I'm just honest. Hardcore partisan ideologues don't get that.

Here was my response.

OK, I agree this is one of the worst choices we have had since LBJ. But it is what it is. We have to deal with the reality of the situation.

People want change and it ain't Hillary.

people showed you in the primary that no matter what Trump has said he is the agent of change.

I was even more embarrassed by the choice between Obama and McCain, it took a whole lot of nose pinching to vote in that election. But I have no problem voting for Trump, the alternative is just too embarrassing and too dangerous.

One of those options may be different by this time next week.

Because of a petty remark or because Hillary will actually get indicted? Which of those two options are more important?

The Hildabeasts actions are much louder than trumps words... lol

Forum List

Back