Is Braggs stretching it with a felony?

LOL

Look at that, Dumbfuck is too big of a pussy to answer a "yes" or "no" question because knows how stupid the answer makes him look.

spank-gif.278780

Braggs didn't have enough for misdemeanors b/c the statute ran out so he's saying it's a felony to commit a crime for covering up another crime. You can't possibly prove that.
Its not a crime to pay hush money. What Bragg is doing is over stepping his authority.

Either answer. "Yes" means you're as dumb as excalibur for agreeing with his idiocy. "No" means you're stupid for implying I don't understand legalese because you'd be admitting I was right.
And you wonder why I mock you for trying to drag people down your rabbit hole of semantic dumbassery.

Thanks for taking my bait, Simp. :dance:

And you wonder why I mock you for trying to drag people down your rabbit hole of semantic dumbassery.

Thanks for taking my bait, Simp. :dance:

LOLOL

By "bait," you mean you're a pussy who was too scared to answer a simple yes/no question.

The FEC has it's jurisdiction, NYC has its jurisdiction.

Getting Trump is never a bad thing.

Uh, then let's look at that.

You had Muller investigate Trump. He found Manafort, Flynn, Papadopoluous and others guilty of crimes.

Meanwhile, Weird Beard Durham didn't win one conviction.

You still haven’t figured out the others were just read meat( tofu for this occasion) to save face and keep you useful idiots hating Trump because they had nothing on him and never did. It was all for your uninformed vote. You are the stupidest SOB on the planet.

So when will Bragg have to put up the indictment details? (i.e the unspecified federal felony)

I think the next steps are the defense puts up a myriad of motions to dismiss because of the various legal issues.

Dismiss because of; statute of limitations, Bragg's campaign promise to "get Trump", an illegitimate indictment, Bragg's misunderstanding of Federal campaign laws, change judge, change venue, etc.

Then the judge rules on the various motions.

Can the Trump lawyers appeal the judge's pre-trial rulings?

Is this when "discovery" starts?

If the case goes to trial I think it will be in December.

Will there be a jury or just the judge?

If Trump is ruled guilty could he hide in FL until the appeals are compete, or would he go to jail until the appeals are over?
Have you read the Statement of Facts Bragg released? It should answer most of your questions. First time offenders of this offense do not usually spend any time in jail however they might make an exception for Trump. Usually the sentence is probation and or community service for first time offenders. Somehow I just can’t picture Trump in an orange Jump suit picking up trash on the roadsides.

A judge in a criminal case has a great deal of latitude in dealing with the defendant. It is really stupid for Trump to lash out at Judge Juan Merchan or DA Gregg. If he continues to attack the court, Merchan can put a gag order on him and if Trump violates it, he may find himself in jail. Before, during, and after any guilty verdict, the Judge can make it easy or hard on defendant. It is pretty much at his discretion.

Last edited:
The crimes were committed in N.Y.S., jackass. Your boy broke laws defined in the N.Y.S. Penal Code, retard. Falsifying business records, you asswipe.

Your anger and desperation is delicious. We both know I’ll be laughing at you yet again.

What state statute does Bragg say Trump violated in order to resurrect expired misdemeanors and turn them into felonies?

Why cant any of you Clowns come up with a coherent answer to that?

Every single one of them nationwide is waiting for the MSM, Salon, Colbert, The View and the rest of their “news” sources to tell them what to think .

Flynn was railroaded dip shit.

Good for you. :itsok:

Meanwhile, he needed a pardon to get off. Only some idiots here are too stupid to know that, even when they're shown...

I'm not the one that believes Bragg has a case. Only the delusional do.

Poor, crazed, PussyBitch. It remains to be seen whether or not Bragg has a case.

What DOESN'T remain to be seen ... which is what you deny occurred ... is that Trump pardoned Flynn...

[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back