Is Braggs stretching it with a felony?

Under NY state law it doesn’t have to be
Under the Constitution is has to be.

If this crime was so egregious that it caused 34 dead misdemeanors to morph into 34 felonies, why didn't Bragg charge Trump with THAT crime, Simp?

Explain that.

You're either MAGA or a traitor. No other options. Period.

Well, if life's that simple for you, why do you bother coming on here? You might as well be marching around cities with your boots on, brown shirt on and being the neanderthal thug who tells people to do something or you'll beat them up.
Thinking is not an option. Just grunt and fight and... that's the kind of world you want? Fuck me..... Zeig Heilllllll....

Well, if life's that simple for you, why do you bother coming on here? You might as well be marching around cities with your boots on, brown shirt on and being the neanderthal thug who tells people to do something or you'll beat them up.
Thinking is not an option. Just grunt and fight and... that's the kind of world you want? Fuck me..... Zeig Heilllllll....

Why do you hate Making America Great Again, you anti-American prick?

For the record, most ppl know I can't stand MAGA/Trump, but this case looks like a reach-around. Technically? Yeah, Trump probably did break the letter of the law, but there's the letter of the law and then there's the spirit of the law. This looks like a case of a prosecutor who is trying to use statutes in ways that they were not really intended. And I don't know how you get 34 felony charges out of a few hush money payments.

Georgia and the Feds have far stronger cases, and I worry Bragg's charge is going to create a political backlash so strong that it will invalidate these other cases in the eyes of potential jurors and ordinary folk who don't really give a fuck about Trump one way or the other.

Frivolous lawsuits are an everyday hazard for famous people, and are a cost of doing business for them; it's part of the celebrity business. The payoff costs are less than court trials. It is purely a business decision.

What do you mean that “thinking is not an option.” It’s the DEMS that won’t allow thinking! I was just called the c-word (it defaulted to the asterisks) by one of your fellow lefties because I dared think - and say - that this legal prosecution of Trump for obvious political purposes is disgraceful.

And yes Ray there are invoices, receipts, checks, and records.

WW
For paying out on a Non-Disclosure Agreement? Perfectly legal.

Where’a your outrage with Hillary for funding, via a law firm, the creation of a false dossier to try to bring down her political opponent?

(Leftist response: we are not talking about Hillary’s felonies she got away with, and the left’s acceptance of them. We are talking about an expired misdemeanor of Trump’s.)

Forum List

Back