Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

What do you think about when you say "[the] Satan confronted god" - How to confront god at all? Any source for this? Perhaps the dualism between Angra Mainyu and Ahura Mazda in the Zoroastrianism? I ask because the very most what US-Americans say about politics and god has more to do with such dualisms and not with monotheism. If "the democracy" will break down on reason of the egocentrism of the wordwide English lifestyle where every "I" is good and every "you" is bad and everyone fights against each other then all democracies (as well republics and representative monarchies) will get heavy serios problems.

Christmas is one of the last unifying moments in the world - what has not really to do with politics but a lot with humanity. An universal humanity which is very easily able to be destroyed and to be replaced by nationalisms.

unifying to get mislead to partake off the table of demons by the pagan false god things added to that holiday.
Job 1:6-- satan entered before God. Job 1 satan challenges God about protecting Job.
All mortal govts are corrupt.

So believing that a virgin can get pregnant and people rising from the dead is what you think of as ...... "intelligent"? :(

Anyway, "God (an Omnipotent Divine Creator) can make Himself into a human form" and that is exactly what He's done by entrusting me to pass on His word to you here on this forum. You see, God has sent me (as He does with many others) with specific instructions to enlighten you Satan Worshippers and to give you a chance to see your ill-begotten (though unbeknownst) ways of the Devil. I am, in this instance, God's emissary ("Messiah", if you prefer) to lead you to the fold of the true God. Obviously, through God's gift of "free will" to humankind, I cannot force you to see the ers of your ways so I am instructed to influence you in a sublime and gentle manner so that you may find your own path to God.

I don't know how old you are but life is short and your time on earth is limited so I advise you to think deeply about what I have told you and don't waste too much time about it. It is for your own good, your salvation. :oops:

God didnt come down here. He sent Michael. Michael speaks at Proverbs 8, this is the being who was sent. It is not God speaking, it his his master worker. The one whom he created all other things through.

The bible is a work of fiction written NOT by God. I thought you said that you knew that?
Dont be ridiculous, God inspired the bible. I said the religion that came out of Rome translated errors in to fit false council teachings. The New world translation corrected those errors.

unifying to get mislead to partake off the table of demons by the pagan false god things added to that holiday.
Job 1:6-- satan entered before God. Job 1 satan challenges God about protecting Job.
All mortal govts are corrupt.

The only answer I have in the moment to such a nonsense is: Go to a psychiatrist or psychologist and let help you! Where a possibility for corruption exists corruption will also happen sometimes. The whole story around Job is that no one is privileged in this world here. But Job never gave up and he had been in the end a happy old man. But not even this is a guarantee for anyone.

Last edited:
The only answer I have in the moment to such a nonsense is: Go to a psychiatrist or psychologist and let help you! Where a possibility for corruption exists corruption will happen.

Yes satan rules this world. Especially the worlds holidays. By transforming into an angel of light like his teachers in place do. 2Cor 11:12-15
Astarte=Ishtar-pronounced Easter. They named that holiday after a false god. Its in the encyclopedias.
Catholic encyclopedia 1913-Vol V page-227-- A great many pagan customs, celebrating the return of spring gravitated to Easter.
The book-the two babylons by Alexander Hislop-- Easter is not a christian name. It bears its Chaldean origin on its very forehead. Easter is nothing else than Astarte, one of the titles of Beltis the queen of heaven whose name as found by Layard on the Assyrian monuments is Ishtar. The hot cross buns of good friday, and the dyed eggs of Pasch figured in the Chaldean rites of spring as they do now.

Funny how it ended up around the northern hemisphere winter solstice, the pagan festival celebrating the rebirth of the sun. Must be a coincidence.

Yeah, it is. There are only so many days in the year, and any day we chose to celebrate the birth of Jesus is going to have SOME pagan holiday close to it on the calendar.

In actual fact, December 25 was chosen based on an old belief that prophets die on the same day as their conception. If you figure that Jesus was conceived around Passover, based on His date of crucifixion, and add in the length of a regular pregnancy, you get late December as a birth date.

Actually the roots are Pagan and It is based on the Winter Solstice when the sun is born again after the 21st of Dec. After the 21st the days get longer again hence the birth of the sun. Not to mention all the Pagan rituals such as the Tree and ornaments for starters.

Actually, they aren't and it isn't.

God didnt come down here. He sent Michael......
He sent me to save you. Who he might have sent to save someone else isn't any of my business, nor yours.
... God inspired the bible ......
That's a lie. The bible was written by superstitious nincompoops. God told me Himself. That is why He sent me here to knock some sense into you Satan Worshippers who believe the pile of nonsense in the man-written book of fiction called the Bible. I am telling you now that when the end is at hand you will regret not paying heed to my warning ... the warning that God himself entrusted me to give to you. Do not squander the few chances you have to redeem yourself. If I decide to block or ignore you from this forum you may never be given another chance. It's up to you. It's in your hands. :45:

Christmas are for Christians each whom wants that and in my family just my mummy wants Christmas at me.

Yes satan rules this world.

and you

Especially the worlds holidays.

?

By transforming into an angel of light like his teachers in place do. 2Cor 11:12-15

"And what I am doing I will continue to do, in order to undermine the claim of those who would like to claim that in their boasted mission they work on the same terms as we do. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds."

Astarte=Ishtar-pronounced Easter.

Easter from praying direction East where the sun will every day start to shine new - in sense of "to get orientation"

They named that holiday after a false god. Its in the encyclopedias.
Catholic encyclopedia 1913-Vol V page-227-- ...

? ...

Aurora lucis rutilat, caelum laudibus intonat,
mundus exultans iubilat, gemens infernus ululat,
Cum rex ille fortissimus, mortis confractis viribus,
pede conculcans tartara solvit catena miseros!
Ille, qui clausus lapide custoditur sub milite,
triumphans pompa nobile victor surgit de funere.
Solutis iam gemitibus et inferni doloribus,
"Quia surrexit Dominus!" resplendens clamat angelus.

Light's glittering morn bedecks the sky, heaven thunders forth its victor cry,
the glad earth shouts its triumph high, and groaning hell makes wild reply:
While he, the King of glorious might, treads down death's strength in death's despite,
and trampling hell by victor's right, brings forth his sleeping Saints to light.
Fast barred beneath the stone of late in watch and ward where soldiers wait,
now shining in triumphant state, He rises Victor from death's gate.
Hell's pains are loosed, and tears are fled; captivity is captive led;
the Angel, crowned with light, hath said, 'The Lord is risen from the dead.'

Jesu, meine Freude,
meines Herzens Weide,
Jesu, meine Zier.
Ach, wie lang, ach lange
ist dem Herzen bange,
und verlangt nach dir!
Gottes Lamm, mein Bräutigam,
außer dir soll mir auf Erden
nichts sonst Liebers werden.

Es ist nun nichts Verdammliches an denen,
die in Christo Jesu sind,
die nicht nach dem Fleische wandeln,
sondern nach dem Geist.

Unter deinem Schirmen
bin ich vor den Stürmen
aller Feinde frei.
Lass den Satan wittern,
lass den Feind erbittern,
mir steht Jesus bei!
Ob es itzt gleich kracht und blitzt,
ob gleich Sünd und Hölle schrecken;
Jesus will mich decken.

Denn das Gesetz des Geistes,
der da lebendig machet in Christo Jesu,
hat mich frei gemacht
von dem Gesetz der Sünde und des Todes.

Trotz dem alten Drachen,
trotz des Todes Rachen,
trotz der Furcht darzu!
Tobe, Welt, und springe;
ich steh hier und singe
in gar sichrer Ruh!
Gottes Macht hält mich in acht;
Erd und Abgrundt muss verstummen,
ob sie noch so brummen.

Ihr aber seid nicht fleischlich, sondern geistlich,
so anders Gottes Geist in euch wohnet.
Wer aber Christi Geist nicht hat,
der ist nicht sein.

Weg mit allen Schätzen,
du bist mein Ergötzen,
Jesu, meine Lust!
Weg, ihr eitlen Ehren,
ich mag euch nicht hören,
bleibt mir unbewusst!
Elend, Not, Kreuz, Schmach und Tod
soll mich, ob ich viel muß leiden,
nicht von Jesu scheiden.

So aber Christus in euch ist,
so ist der Leib zwar tot um der Sünde willen;
der Geist aber ist das Leben
um der Gerechtigkeit willen.

Gute Nacht, o Wesen,
das die Welt erlesen,
mir gefällst du nicht!
Gute Nacht, ihr Sünden,
bleibet weit dahinten,
kommt nicht mehr ans Licht!
Gute Nacht, du Stolz und Pracht!
Dir sei ganz, du Lasterleben,
gute Nacht gegeben.

So nun der Geist des, der Jesum
von den Toten auferwecket hat,
in euch wohnet, so wird auch derselbige,
der Christum von den Toten auferwecket hat,
eure sterblichen Leiber lebendig machen,
um des willen, dass sein Geist in euch wohnet.

Weicht, ihr Trauergeister,
denn mein Freudenmeister,
Jesus, tritt herein.
Denen, die Gott lieben
muss auch ihr Betrüben
lauter Sonne sein.
Duld ich schon hier Spott und Hohn,
dennoch bleibst du auch im Leide,
Jesu meine Freude. .

Last edited:
He sent me to save you. Who he might have sent to save someone else isn't any of my business, nor yours.

That's a lie. The bible was written by superstitious nincompoops. God told me Himself. That is why He sent me here to knock some sense into you Satan Worshippers who believe the pile of nonsense in the man-written book of fiction called the Bible. I am telling you now that when the end is at hand you will regret not paying heed to my warning ... the warning that God himself entrusted me to give to you. Do not squander the few chances you have to redeem yourself. If I decide to block or ignore you from this forum you may never be given another chance. It's up to you. It's in your hands. :45:

You have the wrong God if you call his inspired word a lie. I would never listen to you.

Each like political thought not thought in Gods and Jesus.

Just political and have sex will other's just sports + sex or military + music + sex and just me political + sports + military + maybe music.

I am most atheist thought most political and thought lesser religion Gods and Jesus do not listen anyway.

Last edited:
and you

?

"And what I am doing I will continue to do, in order to undermine the claim of those who would like to claim that in their boasted mission they work on the same terms as we do. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds."

Easter from praying direction East where the sun will every day start to shine new - in sense of "to get orientation"

? ...

Aurora lucis rutilat, caelum laudibus intonat,
mundus exultans iubilat, gemens infernus ululat,
Cum rex ille fortissimus, mortis confractis viribus,
pede conculcans tartara solvit catena miseros!
Ille, qui clausus lapide custoditur sub milite,
triumphans pompa nobile victor surgit de funere.
Solutis iam gemitibus et inferni doloribus,
"Quia surrexit Dominus!" resplendens clamat angelus.

Light's glittering morn bedecks the sky, heaven thunders forth its victor cry,
the glad earth shouts its triumph high, and groaning hell makes wild reply:
While he, the King of glorious might, treads down death's strength in death's despite,
and trampling hell by victor's right, brings forth his sleeping Saints to light.
Fast barred beneath the stone of late in watch and ward where soldiers wait,
now shining in triumphant state, He rises Victor from death's gate.
Hell's pains are loosed, and tears are fled; captivity is captive led;
the Angel, crowned with light, hath said, 'The Lord is risen from the dead.'

Jesu, meine Freude,
meines Herzens Weide,
Jesu, meine Zier.
Ach, wie lang, ach lange
ist dem Herzen bange,
und verlangt nach dir!
Gottes Lamm, mein Bräutigam,
außer dir soll mir auf Erden
nichts sonst Liebers werden.

Es ist nun nichts Verdammliches an denen,
die in Christo Jesu sind,
die nicht nach dem Fleische wandeln,
sondern nach dem Geist.

Unter deinem Schirmen
bin ich vor den Stürmen
aller Feinde frei.
Lass den Satan wittern,
lass den Feind erbittern,
mir steht Jesus bei!
Ob es itzt gleich kracht und blitzt,
ob gleich Sünd und Hölle schrecken;
Jesus will mich decken.

Denn das Gesetz des Geistes,
der da lebendig machet in Christo Jesu,
hat mich frei gemacht
von dem Gesetz der Sünde und des Todes.

Trotz dem alten Drachen,
trotz des Todes Rachen,
trotz der Furcht darzu!
Tobe, Welt, und springe;
ich steh hier und singe
in gar sichrer Ruh!
Gottes Macht hält mich in acht;
Erd und Abgrundt muss verstummen,
ob sie noch so brummen.

Ihr aber seid nicht fleischlich, sondern geistlich,
so anders Gottes Geist in euch wohnet.
Wer aber Christi Geist nicht hat,
der ist nicht sein.

Weg mit allen Schätzen,
du bist mein Ergötzen,
Jesu, meine Lust!
Weg, ihr eitlen Ehren,
ich mag euch nicht hören,
bleibt mir unbewusst!
Elend, Not, Kreuz, Schmach und Tod
soll mich, ob ich viel muß leiden,
nicht von Jesu scheiden.

So aber Christus in euch ist,
so ist der Leib zwar tot um der Sünde willen;
der Geist aber ist das Leben
um der Gerechtigkeit willen.

Gute Nacht, o Wesen,
das die Welt erlesen,
mir gefällst du nicht!
Gute Nacht, ihr Sünden,
bleibet weit dahinten,
kommt nicht mehr ans Licht!
Gute Nacht, du Stolz und Pracht!
Dir sei ganz, du Lasterleben,
gute Nacht gegeben.

So nun der Geist des, der Jesum
von den Toten auferwecket hat,
in euch wohnet, so wird auch derselbige,
der Christum von den Toten auferwecket hat,
eure sterblichen Leiber lebendig machen,
um des willen, dass sein Geist in euch wohnet.

Weicht, ihr Trauergeister,
denn mein Freudenmeister,
Jesus, tritt herein.
Denen, die Gott lieben
muss auch ihr Betrüben
lauter Sonne sein.
Duld ich schon hier Spott und Hohn,
dennoch bleibst du auch im Leide,
Jesu meine Freude. .

Pure nonsense, hokus-pokus, and superstition.

Forum List

Back