Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

Hey moron, liberty is not a left vs right issue and neither is incest, or rape, or murder, or pedophilia.
To bad you don't realize how to the left you are

its a mental disease, they cannot help themselves.
Liberty is a mental disease? WTF is wrong with you?

Liberty is a concept. liberalism is a mental disease. WTF is wrong with you?
WOW liberty is JUST A CONCEPT. WTF is wrong with you? Huh? Yes, liberalism is a mental disease. One in which I am not afflicted.

Sometimes, yes. But arguing courts need to implement gay government marriage through criminal circumvention of the Constitution which gives the power to make that determination to the legislature is pure authoritarian leftism

Keys is posting facts, those of you on the left are posting failed talking points.
Hey moron, liberty is not a left vs right issue and neither is incest, or rape, or murder, or pedophilia.

correct, but the left has attempted to make them political issues rather than societal issues to be settled by society as a whole.

the left wing positions on these things are not driven by beliefs, they are nothing but attempts to gather minority votes. If you cannot see that, then you are truly brainwashed.
And the people on the right who disagree with you, they are all brainwashed too?

Have you ever even considered, that it might be you who is the brainwashed one and not everyone else?

Nope, my opinions are mine and mine alone. They are based on over 60 years of life, 40+ years of working, travel over most of the world, and interface with people of all nationalities, races, and cultures.

Yours are based on------------------------------------------------------what you are told by your masters. you libs are slaves and you are too dumb to realize it.
Bullshit. You're not the first bigot, you are one of many. You learned to be a biggot, you were not born with it. You were "brain washed" into believing that you and YOU ALONE should have the AUTHORITY to decide WHO GETS LIBERTY based on your bigotry and hatred and WHO DOESN'T.

Keys is posting facts, those of you on the left are posting failed talking points.
I'm for liberty. If you think liberty is an issue owned by the left, then you're a moron. An authoritarian moron to be specific.

All marriage is discriminatory. Government should treat it's citizens the same. There is a better solution to everything government marriage solves than government marriage.

That said, perpetuation of the species is a far greater argument than government validating who people screw when that screwing can't lead to children by design. There is no argument for gay marriage except government discrimination. There is an argument for straight marriage other than government discrimination.

That said, that the right thinks government is the best solution to perpetuation of the species is pretty ridiculous. Again, there is a better answer to everything marriage supposedly solves that would apply to all citizens keeping us equal under the law. But you can't pretend you are for equality while you fight something which is specifically designed to be unequal, government marriage
BS... The argument for gay marriage is LIBERTY!!!!!! We either have it or we don't. This is not an issue of whether gay marriage is better for the species than heterosexual marriage. This is an issue of whether we have LIBERTY OR WE DON'T HAVE LIBERTY.

Playground, great strategy...

I'm for liberty. If you think liberty is an issue owned by the left, then you're a moron. An authoritarian moron to be specific.

All marriage is discriminatory. Government should treat it's citizens the same. There is a better solution to everything government marriage solves than government marriage.

That said, perpetuation of the species is a far greater argument than government validating who people screw when that screwing can't lead to children by design. There is no argument for gay marriage except government discrimination. There is an argument for straight marriage other than government discrimination.

That said, that the right thinks government is the best solution to perpetuation of the species is pretty ridiculous. Again, there is a better answer to everything marriage supposedly solves that would apply to all citizens keeping us equal under the law. But you can't pretend you are for equality while you fight something which is specifically designed to be unequal, government marriage
bullshit. The argument for gay marriage is LIBERTY!!!!!!

Yes, government treating it's citizens differently, that is clearly liberty. Gotcha.

And the role of the courts is to say, wow, that isn't fair, let's just fix that...

WOW liberty is JUST A CONCEPT. WTF is wrong with you? Huh? Yes, liberalism is a mental disease. One in which I am not afflicted.

Yes, liberty is a concept. A very good one that is the basis for our constitution and our body of law. But it is a very fragile concept that is constantly challenged by those who would mandate what others believe and what they consider normal and acceptable behavior.

This country was founded to get away from the minority rulers of europe, the kings and dictators. And today you libs support minority views being forced on everyone else.

thats why I say that liberalism is a mental disease.

Bullshit. You're not the first bigot, you are one of many. You learned to be a biggot, you were not born with it. You were "brain washed" into believing that you and YOU ALONE should have the AUTHORITY to decide WHO GETS LIBERTY based on your bigotry and hatred and WHO DOESN'T.

Right, when clearly he doesn't have that power, you do. You're the one advocating judicial fiat

Sometimes, yes. But arguing courts need to implement gay government marriage through criminal circumvention of the Constitution which gives the power to make that determination to the legislature is pure authoritarian leftism
No one is arguing that gays be forced to marry by the government. What they are arguing is that it is unconstitutional for a government to ban homosexual marriages. Which of course it is. Just as it was unconstitutional for a government to ban interracial marriages. Such types of discrimination is not constitutional.

BS... The argument for gay marriage is LIBERTY!!!!!! We either have it or we don't. This is not an issue of whether gay marriage is better for the species than heterosexual marriage. This is an issue of whether we have LIBERTY OR WE DON'T HAVE LIBERTY.

Liberty is the right to be left alone from government, liberty is not the right to demand things from government.

Why does government need to give people perks and tax breaks for screwing each other? This is why leftists are so delusional and out of touch with reality. You look at all the despotic governments in the world, Arab countries who kill gays and Jews and Christians just for being, and you say OMG, two fags want to fuck and government would give them tax breaks. WTF? They don't have liberty!

Right, when clearly he doesn't have that power, you do. You're the one advocating judicial fiat
Bullshit. I'm arguing the constitutionality of taking AWAY THE RIGHTS OF A MINORITY GROUP BASED ON DISCRIMINATION.

Liberty is the right to be left alone from government, liberty is not the right to demand things from government.

Why does government need to give people perks and tax breaks for screwing each other? This is why leftists are so delusional and out of touch with reality. You look at all the despotic governments in the world, Arab countries who kill gays and Jews and Christians just for being, and you say OMG, two fags want to fuck and government would give them tax breaks. WTF? They don't have liberty!
BULLSHIT. Liberty is not the RIGHT TO BE LEFT ALONE. What the hell is wrong with you?

As for your tax break question... go ahead and push for removal of marriage tax breaks, I agree they are discriminatory against singles, and should not be there.

No one is arguing that gays be forced to marry by the government.

True, but irrelevant since no one said they are

What they are arguing is that it is unconstitutional for a government to ban homosexual marriages. Which of course it is. Just as it was unconstitutional for a government to ban interracial marriages. Such types of discrimination is not constitutional.

Homosexual marriages are not "banned" they are just not recognized. Deducting rent is not "banned" it just isn't a tax deduction. You need to learn the English language.

And again, liberty is not the right to demand anything of others, it is protection from others demanding things from you

Bullshit. I'm arguing the constitutionality of taking AWAY THE RIGHTS OF A MINORITY GROUP BASED ON DISCRIMINATION.

You cannot "tak(e) away" that which you never had. You need to learn the English language and stop arguing like a government loving leftist

Yes, liberty is a concept. A very good one that is the basis for our constitution and our body of law. But it is a very fragile concept that is constantly challenged by those who would mandate what others believe and what they consider normal and acceptable behavior.

This country was founded to get away from the minority rulers of europe, the kings and dictators. And today you libs support minority views being forced on everyone else.

Incorrect. Liberty is concrete. You want my liberty, come take it from me you Authoritarian piece of shit. Your authority over gays is done. It's over. Get over it. You need a tissue?

No one is arguing that gays be forced to marry by the government. What they are arguing is that it is unconstitutional for a government to ban homosexual marriages. Which of course it is. Just as it was unconstitutional for a government to ban interracial marriages. Such types of discrimination is not constitutional.

The role of the courts is not to make life fair, leftist

OMG, two fags want to fuck and government would give them tax breaks. WTF? They don't have liberty!
BULLSHIT. Liberty is not the RIGHT TO BE LEFT ALONE. What the hell is wrong with you?

You just lost the argument that you are not a leftist, clearly with that statement you are
Bullshit. And you are nothing but a piece of shit liar now. I'm more conservative than you will ever be. Authoritarian policies have nothing to do with left vs right issues, ya dumb ass. You are pushing some dumb ass argument that the right is against liberty. OMFG

Incorrect. Liberty is concrete. You want my liberty, come take it from me you Authoritarian piece of shit. Your authority over gays is done. It's over. Get over it. You need a tissue?

Courts have to give me gay marriage because I want it, I don't want to convince anyone, I don't want to work for it, I wannnnnnntttttt ittttt. Give it to me now! Just give it to me.

:lmao:

They you offer Redfish a hanky? That's classic

OMG, two fags want to fuck and government would give them tax breaks. WTF? They don't have liberty!

You just lost the argument that you are not a leftist, clearly with that statement you are
Bullshit. And you are nothing but a piece of shit liar now. I'm more conservative than you will ever be.

That's a pretty low hurdle given that I am against conservatives on military and social issues. Though I am actually fiscally conservative unlike Republicans

You cannot "tak(e) away" that which you never had. You need to learn the English language and stop arguing like a government loving leftist
WHO NEVER HAD LIBERTY? What drugs are you on?

Forum List

Back