Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

Bull shit, ya dumb ass. I'M NOT DEMANDING ANYTHING FROM YOU, you stupid piece of shit. I'M REMOVING YOUR JACK BOOT OFF THE NECKS OF GAYS, YOU DON'T LIKE ME KICKING YOUR ASS? GTFO!!! You need a tissue?

ROFLMNAO!

I guess I will never tire of the feminized male bowing up in pant wetting, butch regalia.

LOL! Adorable...
Why are you bringing up your girlfriend in this discussion?

No, ya dumb ass. Marriage is not discrimination. Pissing on a minority group and telling them they are not worthy of marriage, that is discrimination.

BEHAVIOR... is not a valid basis for minority status, in terms of legal protections.

Behavior IS however, a CLASSIC basis to discriminate against those few people who can't find the strength of courage to behave within the boundaries of soundly reasoned societal mores.

We have literally created MONUMENTS to housing such individuals as we demonstrate our profound discrimination against those minorities.

I believe the Most Important issue should be; why do free chics give such lousy client relations for free for a free relationship?

Butt out twinkle toes.

ROFLMNAO!

I bet there is a discernible trimmer around Newport Beach every time this pansy posts... as the Duke spins in his grave at the thought of such a douche invoking his image, next to such pitiful, anti-American prose.

Someone come find me if they manage to crawl out of the play pin [sic].
Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Well of course... because you offered an invalid defense, were summarily called on it... your opposition naturally must have conceded through the act of calling you on that invalid defense.

There can be NO DOUBT that such makes perfect sense to the feminized Male, saddled with intellectual relativism. :cuckoo:
Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

What the above idiot is doing, is taking laws designed to prevent injustices against people of a given genetic minority, and asserting it upon BEHAVIOR.

Which is of course about as SUBJECTIVE as it can get.

Says you. Meanwhile, between Romer v. Evans and Windsor v. US the Supreme Court has cited race based discrimination cases 4 times when describing why discrimination against gays was invalid.

You disagree, citing your subjective opinion. Your personal opinion is objectively irrelevant to the law or 4 Supreme Court citations that explicitly contradict you.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.
Once we are forced to accept bad behavior... civilization is GONE!

Civilization is going to be fine. But your flavor of bigotry dies with you. As the younger generation has no fucks to give on the topic.

And I realize that people do not like to face this, but the natural fact is that WHEN PEOPLE CAN NO LONGER FIND OBJECTIVE JUSTICE IN THE SYSTEM, THEY SEEK THEIR OWN SUBJECTIVE JUSTICE... at that point, history has shown that nature induces WAR.

They'll be no war on the matter of gay marriage. As people like yourself have to be willing to bleed. And you and your ilk aren't. You're only willing to hurt people if they can't defend themselves, if they're helpless and unprepared. If there's no consequence to you.

And that's not how wars are fought. Wars require people that are willing to sacrifice their lives to defeat the enemy.

Among Millenials, 8 in 10 already approve of gay marriage. Millenials aren't going to kill anyone or sacrifice their lives because YOU don't like gay people. Especially when even you aren't willing to bleed for your own cause.

Your chickenshit nature protects you from society. And it protects society from you.
Homos haven't pushed far enough. People will turn against the homos after they've had enough of their toxic behavior.

BEHAVIOR... is not a valid basis for minority status, in terms of legal protections.
Then why are religions and religious practices protected? Choices, usually, and behaviors, always. Since we protect them you lose, yet again.
That my good sir is specifically called out in the constitution. Being a fag is not called out.
Fags lose in the end cause they all have miserable lives so might as well go back into their holes.
Fags lost this debate because the disease makes rational thought difficult.

Then why are religions and religious practices protected?

LOL! Seriously?

Because religions and religious practices comprise the most closely held ideas that a human being possesses.

OKA: the means to freely exercise such, resting at the core of American Principle.

But hey... As a Leftist; meaning a proponent of foreign ideas hostile to American Principle, there was no way you could have known that.

(Again Reader, the above individual is not a US Citizen, but a British Subject fraudulently posing as a US Citizen, this in a deceitful attempt to deceitfully advise you, so as to mislead you. It's part and parcel of the lie that is the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Deviancy.)

Last edited:
Then why are religions and religious practices protected? Choices, usually, and behaviors, always. Since we protect them you lose, yet again.
That my good sir is specifically called out in the constitution. Being a fag is not called out.
Fags lose in the end cause they all have miserable lives so might as well go back into their holes.
Guns are in there, and so is Equality, which is why the court rejects your childish fear of homosexuals.

Guns are in there, and so is Equality, which is why the court rejects your childish fear of homosexuals.
I already said they should be equal. Marriage between homos isn't marriage at all so it is not a right that homos should receive. We need to see homos for what they are. Mentally ill sexual deviants. How is that not equal? I would expect the same if I chose to take a disgusting life like that.

Guns actually are not in there, per se... you're conflating the right to own and effectively use state of the art firearms and sufficient ammunition, in defense of the means to exercise one's God-given rights.

Again... your pitiful ignorance of the US Constitution is the consequence of your adherence to Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle.

Last edited:
Women who turn down full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work; are welcome to go the gay wedding route.

Keys admits defeat. Good for him. Now he needs counseling. Keys is perhaps the best poster boy for American Creep on the entire Board. Superman is not even in Keys' league. And by the by, there are not enough gun in America to ever deprive Marriage Equality rights in our communities, so do not even pretend to threaten your betters.

Gay marriage is not the most important issue in America by far, and after the end of next month, it will become increasingly unimportant. By election time next year, marriage equality will not be an issue at all.

Keys admits defeat. Good for him. Now he needs counseling. Keys is perhaps the best poster boy for American Creep on the entire Board. Superman is not even in Keys' league. And by the by, there are not enough gun in America to ever deprive Marriage Equality rights in our communities, so do not even pretend to threaten your betters.

Gay marriage is not the most important issue in America by far, and after the end of next month, it will become increasingly unimportant. By election time next year, marriage equality will not be an issue at all.
I'll make fags feel unwelcome.

Then why are religions and religious practices protected?

LOL! Seriously?

Because religions and religious practices comprise the most closely held ideas that a human being possesses.

OKA: the means to freely exercise such, resting at the core of American Principle.

But hey... As a Leftist; meaning a proponent of foreign ideas hostile to American Principle, there was no way you could have known that.

(Again Reader, the above individual is not a US Citizen, but a British Subject fraudulently posing as a US Citizen, this in a deceitful attempt to deceitfully advise you, so as to mislead you. It's part and parcel of the lie that is the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Deviancy.)
You are so screwed here. Guns in the Constitution? Yes. Religion? Yes. Equality before the law? Yes. Do the courts rule on all three? Yes....

And I am a real American, unlike you, a liberal.

I'll make fags feel unwelcome.
Once, maybe. :lol:

Forum List

Back