Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

It is you that is arguing for it. If any two can marry then that means any two eh?

Yep, no compelling government interest in denying them.

Go ahead, express the compelling state interest in denying same sex siblings from marriage.

You won't, you can't.
Doesn't bother me, what I can't figure out is why you are opposed? There doesn't seem to be any compelling reason against SSSM that I can see. You got one, or not?

Just glad I'm not the Justice who's legacy will have to be:

A. Granting gays greater access to marriage than straights

Or

B. Legalizing incest.
So, you got no reason? Okay.

And you've not supplied the compelling state interest.
You're supposed to be doing that. I've already said there isn't one.

Yep, no compelling government interest in denying them.

Go ahead, express the compelling state interest in denying same sex siblings from marriage.

You won't, you can't.
Doesn't bother me, what I can't figure out is why you are opposed? There doesn't seem to be any compelling reason against SSSM that I can see. You got one, or not?

Or

B. Legalizing incest.

And the paradox continues. According to PMH, to support SSM one must admit that incest must follow (in his opinion)

Or

B. Legalizing incest.

And the paradox continues. According to PMH, to support SSM one must admit that incest must follow (in his opinion)
No, not what I said, but what does it matter if it did? What is the compelling state interest not to allow such a thing? There's no reason that I can think of and you haven't been able to find one either.

State the compelling government interest in denying same sex siblings from marriage.
There isn't one, so therefore you approve?

Same sex sibling marriage will be forced on me whether I approve or not.
But surely you're okay with it, since no compelling reason against it can be found?
My only compelling reason is that I don't want homos to be happy so then they will go to a different country.

State the compelling government interest in denying same sex siblings from marriage.

But surely you're okay with it, since no compelling reason against it can be found?

Oh no, it is Same sex marriage that opens the door, I oppose it also.
For what reason? You don't seem to have one. It can't be tradition since gay marriage and incest marriage have both existed. Give us a compelling reason?

My only compelling reason is that I don't want homos to be happy so then they will go to a different country.
Homos are icky won't make it in courts. It seems as though you are the one who should move eh?

Homos are icky won't make it in courts. It seems as though you are the one who should move eh?
Nah. I don't care enough to move. I just won't live in San Diego or any of the other homo capitals.

Do you agree then that those "civil rights should extend to same sex sibling marriage?
is that the subject of the OP? :eusa_eh: and how did you come up w/ that?

the OP asks if gay marriage is the most important issue facing our nation today. Some of you apparently think it is. the next question is why do you think that?

The discussion has migrated to the what will happen if gay marriage is federally sanctioned, several have made the logical next step to same sex sibling marriage, which would become legal is SSM became legal.

Sibling marriage could be done to reduce income taxes and inheritence taxes. Sex is not a prerequisite to marriage as many of you on the left have pointed out.

So, legally, SSM will lead to legal sibling marriage, parent/child marriage, and multiple person marriage. Because the legal arguments for those will be EXACTLY the same as the legal arguments being made for SSM/
"next logical step"? :eusa_eh: Maybe in an eXtreme rw'ers mind. No, your thread title names the subject. Project much :talktothehand:

If SSM is legally sanctioned, what legal argument will you bring to prohibit same sex sibling marriage?
If I wanted to, I don't, the same arguments that keep a brother and sister apart. Incest is mostly illegal here.

Sodomy was also illegal in most states just a few years ago.

Nah. I don't care enough to move. I just won't live in San Diego or any of the other homo capitals.
Works for me. Try the flyover, they deserve you.

and with mother/daughter, father/son, and multiple person "marriages". The libs and gay mafia have no idea what they are opening up
Why does the Right have so little Faith along so little clue and so little Cause? Is Individual Liberty too much of a moral challenge for the Right.
You're a lying POS. There are as many people on the left that piss on gays as there are on the right. The only difference is the left needed the votes in 2008 and some folks on the right are stubborn as hell.

so, what you are saying is that the dem/libs patronized the gays in order to get their votes and they really don't give a shit about gay marriage. Do the gays know that?
More posts on a gay thread, Red Minnow? Can't quit the topic?

There are quite a few fish who display homosexual behavior in nature.

How does a fish display homosexual behavior?

Some babies are born with two heads.

is that the subject of the OP? :eusa_eh: and how did you come up w/ that?

the OP asks if gay marriage is the most important issue facing our nation today. Some of you apparently think it is. the next question is why do you think that?

The discussion has migrated to the what will happen if gay marriage is federally sanctioned, several have made the logical next step to same sex sibling marriage, which would become legal is SSM became legal.

Sibling marriage could be done to reduce income taxes and inheritence taxes. Sex is not a prerequisite to marriage as many of you on the left have pointed out.

So, legally, SSM will lead to legal sibling marriage, parent/child marriage, and multiple person marriage. Because the legal arguments for those will be EXACTLY the same as the legal arguments being made for SSM/
"next logical step"? :eusa_eh: Maybe in an eXtreme rw'ers mind. No, your thread title names the subject. Project much :talktothehand:

If SSM is legally sanctioned, what legal argument will you bring to prohibit same sex sibling marriage?
If I wanted to, I don't, the same arguments that keep a brother and sister apart. Incest is mostly illegal here.

Fine, but no one paid any attention since that's mostly a heterosexual thing.

Like Salt Lake City, UT?

Then present a single argument, used to legalize same sex marriage that does not work for same sex sibling marriage.

If you can't you are simply agreeing with my argument.

The paradox continues

Marriage establishes a family relationship where one did not exist before. This applies to same-sex couples and different-sex couples. However there is already a family relationship that exists between siblings.

Pretty much the same things with parents and adoption. When a child is born to a couple (same-sex or different-sex) the spouse doesn't have to adopt a child born in wedlock because the law already established (under assumed parentage laws) that the spouse of the woman giving birth is the legal co-parent of the child. No adoption needed. Adoption is only needed to establish a legal parent relationship to a non-related child.

>>>>

The basis for your argument is the tradition based on procreation and the need to establish a "new" unit so that defective gene pools are not sanctioned by the state.

When same sex marriage is codified that argument is moot with same sex siblings.

and with mother/daughter, father/son, and multiple person "marriages". The libs and gay mafia have no idea what they are opening up

Again... this would-be ... 'short-sightedness', is part and parcel of the mental disorder that presents as sexual deviancy.

LOL!
People seem to feel that the words mental disorder mean nothing... there's a reason that sexual deviancy was classified as a mental disorder, and that reason is being spread, liberally, throughout this thread in the form of absurd rationalizations... the likes of which set Judicial decisions regarding race, as precedent that requires BEHAVIOR to be exactly the same thing... . Then there's the simultaneous claim that a sexual deviancy which enjoys a degree of separation from homosexuality will... 'in no way' enjoy precedent by providing separate but equal deviancies OK for marriage.

Ya see, it turns out that voting to declassify a mental disorder, does not alleviate the disorder which stems from those whose operating system, produce it.

Last edited:

Fine, but no one paid any attention since that's mostly a heterosexual thing.

If no one paid any attention, then why did they have laws against it, and why did queers work so hard to get the laws overturned?

For what reason? You don't seem to have one. It can't be tradition since gay marriage and incest marriage have both existed. Give us a compelling reason?

The Paradox continues

The Paradox continues
Still no reason eh Pops? I guess you are just irrational.

Forum List

Back