Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

True, then the real paradox happens.

Since there is no compelling governmental interest in denying same sex siblings from marriage, but there remains one for opposite sex siblings, our Supreme Court is about to open the door to granting gay Americans greater access to the benefits of marriage than heterosexuals.

A true paradox of epic proportions.
You must fix that Pops. Millions of men waiting to marry, and then fuck, their little sisters are counting on you.

OSSM must be legal, now...

Try to stay on topic, there will CONTINUE to be a compelling governmental interest in denial of opposing sex, closely related from marriage.

Do you actually want to discuss this legal paradox?

Of course you don't.
What is this compelling government reason?

The ability to create defective children, just ask world watcher.
Marriage has nothing to do with that, that's fucking. If no children could be produce by the union then there is no problem. Do continue to try and find a compelling reason.

I see, so it's you supporting incest

Got it

Are fathers and daughters siblings?

Your deflecting

Please clean up when you're done
Incest marriage is incest marriage Pops. You must fix this, it's a grave injustice. You supporting only the faggots who are brothers is simply unfair. Don't all people deserve to marry their close relatives?

Then why does your side argue for it?
It is you that is arguing for it. If any two can marry then that means any two eh?

Yep, no compelling government interest in denying them.

Go ahead, express the compelling state interest in denying same sex siblings from marriage.

You won't, you can't.
Doesn't bother me, what I can't figure out is why you are opposed? There doesn't seem to be any compelling reason against SSSM that I can see. You got one, or not?

Pop is babbling an slippery slope fallacy about incest since he lost the pro-creation argument.

You must fix that Pops. Millions of men waiting to marry, and then fuck, their little sisters are counting on you.

OSSM must be legal, now...

Try to stay on topic, there will CONTINUE to be a compelling governmental interest in denial of opposing sex, closely related from marriage.

Of course you don't.

Marriage has nothing to do with that, that's fucking. If no children could be produce by the union then there is no problem. Do continue to try and find a compelling reason.

Got it
My support isn't required, it's why should it be illegal? Two adults fucking was legal the last time I checked.

Yep. That's a big first step, much bigger than gay unrelated adults, much.

Next
Fucking your best friend isn't illegal in the country, while fucking your mommy or your little sister is. Best of luck.

Marriage has nothing to do with reproduction. Isn't that what you just said?
That's what I said. Gay sex is legal, so now gay marriage is legal. Since incest sex is illegal, what's the first step to incest marriage? Even you should be able to figure that out.

Yes... The error was I legalizing sexual deviancy.

Noted.

And you feel that by allowing homosexuals to legally have sex... So that they could be accepted as people... And not have to live in the shadows, that this; in your feelings, authorized the perverse among us to define the most critical of all cultural institutions?

ROFLMNAO.

Now isn't that precious?

LOL! How adorable is THAT?

(The reader should understand that what you see in the addled notions of the mentally disordered is the reason that homosexuals have spent 99.9999% of human existence in the closet.

Without exception, every time that they've been mainstreamed, they have taken to completely screwing things up.

And the reason for that, is that homosexuality is a presentation of mental disorder; think of it as a bad operating system that produces severely flawed reasoning... The ancillary flaw and the most dangerous property of such is that the Homo- OS is a virus, spreading flawed reasoning like the flu... .

This, as you might imagine, doesn't take long before the culture itself, in its entirety its inevitably collapsed from the effects of a severe case of the Dumbass.
So, you don't think sodomy should be legal.

Fucking your best friend isn't illegal in the country, while fucking your mommy or your little sister is. Best of luck.

Marriage has nothing to do with reproduction. Isn't that what you just said?
That's what I said. Gay sex is legal, so now gay marriage is legal. Since incest sex is illegal, what's the first step to incest marriage? Even you should be able to figure that out.

Yes... The error was I legalizing sexual deviancy.

Noted.

And you feel that by allowing homosexuals to legally have sex... So that they could be accepted as people... And not have to live in the shadows, that this; in your feelings, authorized the perverse among us to define the most critical of all cultural institutions?

ROFLMNAO.

Now isn't that precious?

LOL! How adorable is THAT?

(The reader should understand that what you see in the addled notions of the mentally disordered is the reason that homosexuals have spent 99.9999% of human existence in the closet.

Without exception, every time that they've been mainstreamed, they have taken to completely screwing things up.

And the reason for that, is that homosexuality is a presentation of mental disorder; think of it as a bad operating system that produces severely flawed reasoning... The ancillary flaw and the most dangerous property of such is that the Homo- OS is a virus, spreading flawed reasoning like the flu... .

This, as you might imagine, doesn't take long before the culture itself, in its entirety its inevitably collapsed from the effects of a severe case of the Dumbass.
So, you don't think sodomy should be legal.
Life without sodomy? What a bore that would be. Remember ladies, blowjobs are like flowers, for men.

Your deflecting

Incest marriage is incest marriage Pops. You must fix this, it's a grave injustice. You supporting only the faggots who are brothers is simply unfair. Don't all people deserve to marry their close relatives?

It is you that is arguing for it. If any two can marry then that means any two eh?

Go ahead, express the compelling state interest in denying same sex siblings from marriage.

You won't, you can't.
Well, you have to make incest itself legal first.

Your deflecting

You won't, you can't.
Doesn't bother me, what I can't figure out is why you are opposed? There doesn't seem to be any compelling reason against SSSM that I can see. You got one, or not?

Just glad I'm not the Justice who's legacy will have to be:

A. Granting gays greater access to marriage than straights

Or

B. Legalizing incest.

Of course you don't.

Got it
My support isn't required, it's why should it be illegal? Two adults fucking was legal the last time I checked.

Only partially true

Your deflecting

You won't, you can't.
Well, you have to make incest itself legal first.

I can't. The Supremes may

Got it

Only partially true
Why should such a thing be restricted? Why do you hate freedom?

You won't, you can't.

Or

B. Legalizing incest.
So, you got no reason? Okay.

Pop is babbling an slippery slope fallacy about incest since he lost the pro-creation argument.

Lol, it is you that created the argument but can't back it up.

One more time then.

State the compelling government interest in denying same sex siblings from marriage.

Or keep sniveling.

I'm betting it's that you'll keep sniveling.

It's what you do best.

You won't, you can't.

Or

B. Legalizing incest.
So, you got no reason? Okay.

And you've not supplied the compelling state interest.

Forum List

Back