Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

The argument for legalization of same sex marriage is EXACTLY the same argument for same sex sibling marrige. Either it works for both or it works for neither.
No, it's not, and you can't demonstrate that it is is. And you can't give an argument that the state does not have a compelling interest to continue to prevent it.

Not until SSM is legal. Once it is, then the state must come up with a compelling reason to deny same sex siblings the right to the benefits to marriage.

Same sex siblings cannot procreate, so the state has no compelling reason.

If so, please be so kind as to stop whining and state what that might be.
Because you say so. :lol: There is no compelling interest for anyone to do as you say.
OMG, the amazing Jakey admits his fail! One more down!
And you lied . . . again. No one has a compelling interest to do as you say, Pop. You have so failed in this thread. Nothing new.

The interest belongs to the Government

No, it's not, and you can't demonstrate that it is is. And you can't give an argument that the state does not have a compelling interest to continue to prevent it.

Not until SSM is legal. Once it is, then the state must come up with a compelling reason to deny same sex siblings the right to the benefits to marriage.

Same sex siblings cannot procreate, so the state has no compelling reason.

If so, please be so kind as to stop whining and state what that might be.
Because you say so. :lol: There is no compelling interest for anyone to do as you say.
OMG, the amazing Jakey admits his fail! One more down!
And you lied . . . again. No one has a compelling interest to do as you say, Pop. You have so failed in this thread. Nothing new.
The interest belongs to the Government
No, someone has to convince the government it has no compelling interest. To link Marriage Equality with incestuous marriage makes Reason Stare. You can't do it.

Go butt fuck your brothers.
Such an utterly stupid, worthless comment. Who cares what you think about it, bub? What of worth can you say about the OP.
It's disgusting and it shouldn't be allowed. A good comparison for gay marriage would be allowing people to shit in our streets. Just a gross.
Now your senseless comments simply make you look simple. What you think does not matter in the sum of things about Marriage Equality.

No it is not. Nice try trying to slip your desires into our court cases tho.

Then point out the argument that does not work for SSSM once an affirmative ruling has been given for SSM.

Come now, quit being coy.
No one has to. It is not an argument.

More deflection with no reason.
Yes, you are deflecting because your argument is not reasonable

You seem a tad obsessed with anal sex.

Incest marriage is incest marriage Pops. You must fix this, it's a grave injustice. You supporting only the faggots who are brothers is simply unfair. Don't all people deserve to marry their close relatives?

Then why does your side argue for it?
It is you that is arguing for it. If any two can marry then that means any two eh?

Yep, no compelling government interest in denying them.

Go ahead, express the compelling state interest in denying same sex siblings from marriage.

You won't, you can't.
Doesn't bother me, what I can't figure out is why you are opposed? There doesn't seem to be any compelling reason against SSSM that I can see. You got one, or not?

Just glad I'm not the Justice who's legacy will have to be:

A. Granting gays greater access to marriage than straights

Or

B. Legalizing incest.

WHAT?

This is nuts.

A. Gays don't want, are not asking for, won't get "greater access to marriage than straights".

B. Completely unrelated and vile that you would even suggest it.

Such an utterly stupid, worthless comment. Who cares what you think about it, bub? What of worth can you say about the OP.
It's disgusting and it shouldn't be allowed. A good comparison for gay marriage would be allowing people to shit in our streets. Just a gross.
Now your senseless comments simply make you look simple. What you think does not matter in the sum of things about Marriage Equality.
I like it how libs use the term "Marriage Equality" whenever marriage is between a man and a woman. The truth is giving homo fags tax breaks. That's what they want and that's how they should present it.

Then why does your side argue for it?
It is you that is arguing for it. If any two can marry then that means any two eh?

Yep, no compelling government interest in denying them.

Go ahead, express the compelling state interest in denying same sex siblings from marriage.

You won't, you can't.
Doesn't bother me, what I can't figure out is why you are opposed? There doesn't seem to be any compelling reason against SSSM that I can see. You got one, or not?

Just glad I'm not the Justice who's legacy will have to be:

A. Granting gays greater access to marriage than straights

Or

B. Legalizing incest.

WHAT?

This is nuts.

A. Gays don't want, are not asking for, won't get "greater access to marriage than straights".

B. Completely unrelated and vile that you would even suggest it.
Pop23, having lost the OP and the Marriage Equality discussion, now, along with Superman, do what losers do: throw mudballs.

I like it how libs use the term "Marriage Equality" whenever marriage is between a man and a woman. The truth is giving homo fags tax breaks. That's what they want and that's how they should present it.
All people of good will use Marriage Equality for all marriages, straight or gay. That you can't accept that this is happening means nothing at all.

So, your only reason is, I Don't Like It? Well, not enough for the courts or society at large. Guess that puts you out in the cold my friend.

I think I went into a bit more detail. That's ok coming from someone who approves of incest
What difference does someone fucking their sister make to me, or you? Oh right, none. You should learn to be rational and objective.

It's good to see you coming out in favor of incest.
Why is it that you have to: a) try to piggy back onto the gay marriage argument for your incest, and b) have to misrepresent what others say in order to make your "argument" at all?

Then end it by showing the states compelling interest in denying same sex siblings the right to marry.

You do realize one exists now, but cannot after SSM. RIGHT?
What exists now? Oh right, nothing.

All people of good will use Marriage Equality for all marriages, straight or gay. That you can't accept that this is happening means nothing at all.
It's not marriage unless it's between a man and woman. That's the fact and the way it was forever up until very recent history where liberal fags decided to attempt to redefine it. If you deny that then you're a fag.

SUPERMAN1929

Are you really saying that anal sex "should not be allowed"?

First, what consenting adults do together is none of your business.

Second, besides peeking in other people's windows, how would you suggest enforcing any law against this act?

What is "disgusting" is that anyone would believe they should have control over the private lives of others.

Do you also believe that I should be able to control YOUR private acts?

Gay marriage is a done deal. Nothing they can do about that. As for incest marriage, it's traditional so they'll have to fight that out in the courts. Either way, you have no rational reason against gay marriage, which means your opposition is irrational.

Oh I do, it leads to a legal paradox that opens the door to same sex sibling marriage, and since that discriminates againt heterosexuals (based on their ability to procreate) a good chance that all sibling marriage become legal.

Nope, don't like it.

Oh and by the way, should SSM become law, the arguments for it would be EXACTLY the same all along the line.
So, your only reason is, I Don't Like It? Well, not enough for the courts or society at large. Guess that puts you out in the cold my friend.

I think I went into a bit more detail. That's ok coming from someone who approves of incest
What difference does someone fucking their sister make to me, or you? Oh right, none. You should learn to be rational and objective.

Neither for nor against, but there is only one valid argument against, potential defective children, which isn't saying much.

How adorable. Keys continues to give a melting mess of degeneracy in his pursuit of a national government run by his version of the Bible.

How the far right goes on about marriage equality as if it is the most important issue ev-ah.
Ever since the left has taken over the education system with in the US they have continued to degrade it to teaching immoral principles and worse that's what they spend half their time doing therefore making us get behind in technology and things that matter.
The reason we are behind is because we don't respect teachers or education in this country. It's filled with people like you...
Wrong. Teacher is a highly respected job. It's the curriculum designed for social brainwashing rather than science, math, basic English....
Teachers are treated like shit here. Just ask them.

And educated people are ignored, just eggheads. That is why this country is getting its ass handed to it.
Wrong. Education fails because most educators are liberal.
Education is a Liberal thing. We invented it.

Oh I do, it leads to a legal paradox that opens the door to same sex sibling marriage, and since that discriminates againt heterosexuals (based on their ability to procreate) a good chance that all sibling marriage become legal.

Nope, don't like it.

Oh and by the way, should SSM become law, the arguments for it would be EXACTLY the same all along the line.

Why is it that you have to: a) try to piggy back onto the gay marriage argument for your incest, and b) have to misrepresent what others say in order to make your "argument" at all?

Why are gays held responsible for the acts of others?

Why are they held to a higher standard of behavior than straights?

Forum List

Back