Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

If I wanted to, I don't, the same arguments that keep a brother and sister apart. Incest is mostly illegal here.

Sodomy was also illegal in most states just a few years ago.
Fine, but no one paid any attention since that's mostly a heterosexual thing.

If no one paid any attention, then why did they have laws against it, and why did queers work so hard to get the laws overturned?
Stupid law, since nearly everyone does it.

Soon people will be saying laws against incest are stupid.
Smart or stupid, they are mostly irrational, and go against human history where it's been common.

Such an utterly stupid, worthless comment. Who cares what you think about it, bub? What of worth can you say about the OP.
It's disgusting and it shouldn't be allowed. A good comparison for gay marriage would be allowing people to shit in our streets. Just a gross.
Now your senseless comments simply make you look simple. What you think does not matter in the sum of things about Marriage Equality.
I like it how libs use the term "Marriage Equality" whenever marriage is between a man and a woman. The truth is giving homo fags tax breaks. That's what they want and that's how they should present it.
All people of good will use Marriage Equality for all marriages, straight or gay. That you can't accept that this is happening means nothing at all.
It's not marriage unless it's between a man and woman. That's the fact and the way it was forever up until very recent history where liberal fags decided to attempt to redefine it. If you deny that then you're a fag.
Your feelings define nothing, kid.

Go butt fuck your brothers.
Such an utterly stupid, worthless comment. Who cares what you think about it, bub? What of worth can you say about the OP.
It's disgusting and it shouldn't be allowed. A good comparison for gay marriage would be allowing people to shit in our streets. Just a gross.

SUPERMAN1929

Are you really saying that anal sex "should not be allowed"?

First, what consenting adults do together is none of your business.

Second, besides peeking in other people's windows, how would you suggest enforcing any law against this act?

What is "disgusting" is that anyone would believe they should have control over the private lives of others.

Do you also believe that I should be able to control YOUR private acts?
I don't think the government should condone fags fucking each other and recognize it as anything sacred.

No one here has shown why the state does not have a compelling interest to keep incestuous marriage illegal. No paradox exists.

Until that happens, all the talks is just nonsense.

According to PMH and other members of the GAYstapo, "Marriage has nothing to do with procreation or sex." That's one of the main arguments they use to justify so-called "gay marriage."
Again, marriage is not about children or the ability of either party to have them. Never has been.

Now your senseless comments simply make you look simple. What you think does not matter in the sum of things about Marriage Equality.
I like it how libs use the term "Marriage Equality" whenever marriage is between a man and a woman. The truth is giving homo fags tax breaks. That's what they want and that's how they should present it.
All people of good will use Marriage Equality for all marriages, straight or gay. That you can't accept that this is happening means nothing at all.
It's not marriage unless it's between a man and woman. That's the fact and the way it was forever up until very recent history where liberal fags decided to attempt to redefine it. If you deny that then you're a fag.
It's not feelings. It's fact. Find gay marriages a long time ago. They didn't exist because no one ever thought that culture would become this immoral. It's so disgusting that no one even thought about it or considered it.

For what reason? You don't seem to have one. It can't be tradition since gay marriage and incest marriage have both existed. Give us a compelling reason?

The Paradox continues
Still no reason eh Pops? I guess you are just irrational.

As concessions go, that was suitably lame for you, but you've consistently turned from the point, your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
Opposition to SSM is irrational, period.

Support for SSM is irrational, period.
That is incorrect, entirely. Marriage is a contract and in this case a contract signed by two and only two adults. Any two adults should be able to sign.

Your feelings are not fact and have nothing to do with the debate on this issue. How you feel is only how you feel. No one cares.

Ever since the left has taken over the education system with in the US they have continued to degrade it to teaching immoral principles and worse that's what they spend half their time doing therefore making us get behind in technology and things that matter.
The reason we are behind is because we don't respect teachers or education in this country. It's filled with people like you...
Wrong. Teacher is a highly respected job. It's the curriculum designed for social brainwashing rather than science, math, basic English....
Teachers are treated like shit here. Just ask them.

And educated people are ignored, just eggheads. That is why this country is getting its ass handed to it.
Wrong. Education fails because most educators are liberal.
Education is a Liberal thing. We invented it.
Simply wrong. Saying liberals or conservatives invented education is just stupid. Shows your level of education.

I don't think the government should condone fags fucking each other and recognize it as anything sacred.
Your feelings have nothing to do with the debate on this issue. How you feel is only how you feel. No one cares.
The fact is that marriage has always been defined as between man and woman and now liberals change the definition in order to accommodate for their faggish ways.

SUPERMAN1929

Second, besides peeking in other people's windows, how would you suggest enforcing any law against this act?

What is "disgusting" is that anyone would believe they should have control over the private lives of others.

But how will you have something to think about on those lonely nites then?

SUPERMAN1929

Lucky for them, your opinion matters not a fucking damn.

Last edited:
Your feelings have nothing to do with the debate on this issue. How you feel is only how you feel. No one cares.
The fact is that marriage has always been defined as between man and woman and now liberals change the definition in order to accommodate for their faggish ways.
Nope...not true.

SUPERMAN1929

People can have all the gay butt sex they want but don't recognize it as marriage.

The reason we are behind is because we don't respect teachers or education in this country. It's filled with people like you...
Wrong. Teacher is a highly respected job. It's the curriculum designed for social brainwashing rather than science, math, basic English....

And educated people are ignored, just eggheads. That is why this country is getting its ass handed to it.
Simply wrong. Saying liberals or conservatives invented education is just stupid. Shows your level of education.
Liberals did invent education. Look it up.

You are simply yelling, Superman, because Marriage Equality is a fact.

Throw all the mud you want, doesn't matter.

It's not feelings. It's fact. Find gay marriages a long time ago. They didn't exist because no one ever thought that culture would become this immoral. It's so disgusting that no one even thought about it or considered it.
Have fun learning history: History of same-sex unions - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

SUPERMAN1929

People can have all the gay butt sex they want but don't recognize it as marriage.
The fucking is not the marriage. It isn't for breeders either. No sex at all is still just as much a marriage.

Liberals did invent education. Look it up.
Wrong. Claiming someone invented it is ignorant. It was developed over a loooonnnggg time. Give me a link or make a decent argument.

Have fun learning history: History of same-sex unions - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
While it is a relatively new practice that same-sex couples are being granted the same form of legal marital recognition as commonly used by mixed-sexed couples, there is some history of recorded same-sex unions around the world

That's my point.

Forum List

Back