Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

And in 37 states, it includes one man and one man. And one woman and one woman.

Denying reality doesn't change reality, Keyes. And same sex marriage is a reality.

it may be, and our society will have to live with that decision and accept the consequences of it.

Same sex sibling marriage will also become the norm. reducing the tax burden is a valid reason to get married.

you libs have made your case that marriage does not have to involve sex, so there ya go.

Same sex sibling marriage has nothing to do with with same sex marriage. As sibling marriage is illegal regardless of the court's ruling, being pristinely irrelevant to it.

If your argument against same sex marriage had merit you wouldn't have had to abandon discussion of same sex marriage and cling to your red herring.

Remember that.

why would you make same sex sibling marriage illegal?

Why would you claim he would.

Sibling marriage is illegal.

Why would you make it legal?

What compelling state interest is there in denying a same sex heterosexual couple the rights and benefits of marriage.

A same sex heterosexual couple is treated no differently under the law as a same sex homosexual couple- in 37 states it is perfectly legal for them to marry.

So back to my question- why would you make sibling marriage legal?

I look forward to watching you run from that question.

it may be, and our society will have to live with that decision and accept the consequences of it.

Same sex sibling marriage will also become the norm. reducing the tax burden is a valid reason to get married.

you libs have made your case that marriage does not have to involve sex, so there ya go.

Same sex sibling marriage has nothing to do with with same sex marriage. As sibling marriage is illegal regardless of the court's ruling, being pristinely irrelevant to it.

If your argument against same sex marriage had merit you wouldn't have had to abandon discussion of same sex marriage and cling to your red herring.

Remember that.

What compelling state interest is there in denying a same sex heterosexual couple the rights and benefits of marriage.

Watch her run in 3...,.2......1.........
That is for you to show. Get to it.

I think my argument is that there isn't a compelling state intetest. It's the same for same sex marriage, Right?

Funny, we are on the same side of this argument and you seem a bit peaved. Why? Shouldn't we be walking shoulder to shoulder, fighting for civil rights for all?

Remember that.

I think my argument is that there isn't a compelling state intetest. It's the same for same sex marriage, Right?

Funny, we are on the same side of this argument and you seem a bit peaved. Why? Shouldn't we be walking shoulder to shoulder, fighting for civil rights for all?
When are you filing and where? I'd like to follow your case.

Remember that.

A same sex heterosexual couple is treated no differently under the law as a same sex homosexual couple- in 37 states it is perfectly legal for them to marry.

With same sex marriage being codified I see no compelling state interest in denying same sex heterosexual siblings the rights and benefits of marriage? You?

Remember that.

If you think so, then send it on to your Congressman.

Remember that.

With same sex marriage being codified I see no compelling state interest in denying same sex heterosexual siblings the rights and benefits of marriage? You?
Send it on to your Congressman.

Can't, I'm married.

But just because I am doesn't mean we can't walk shoulder to shoulder for CIVIL RIGHTS!

You in, or are the only rights your concerned about are your own?

Honestly, it's understandable, it's the "I got mine, screw you" attitude that's so prevalent these days.

Send it on to your Congressman.

Why, isn't Civil rights more of a USSC's problem?

Remember that.

If you don't see one, then the lack of one exists in your mind whether or not gays civilly marry. One has nothing to do with the other.

You know...when the 14th amendment was being debated, a guy warned it would lead to interracial marriage. He was right.

Remember that.

That wasn't my question- once again:

Can't, I'm married.

But just because I am doesn't mean we can't walk shoulder to shoulder for CIVIL RIGHTS!

You in, or are the only rights your concerned about are your own?

Honestly, it's understandable, it's the "I got mine, screw you" attitude that's so prevalent these days.

You're pushing for it so you must care a great deal for some reason other than anti gay bigotry, right?

If you don't see one, then the lack of one exists in your mind whether or not gays civilly marry. One has nothing to do with the other.

You know...when the 14th amendment was being debated, a guy warned it would lead to interracial marriage. He was right.
woo hoo!:woohoo:

Nope, because as you have been shown up, your argument fails.

Funny, cuz my arguments are those used by same sex marriage proponents.

Ya know what that means, right?

Who's side are you on anyway?
No. Incest is not the same as gay marriage.

What's incest? Two people not having sex?

What are you, 106?
You don't know what incest is?

Here:

Incest: sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry. (Websters)

Here's the "legal" definition:
Laws vary by state, but generally, a person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, either legitimately or illegitimately: His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption; or His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists; or His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood. In some states incest also includes copulation or cohabitation between first cousins, but the majority of jurisdictions permit marriage between such cousins. Incest is a crime in all states, even if consensual by both parties. However, it is often related to sexual abuse since usually the younger person is a victim of the predatory sexual activities of an older relative. Statutes generally do not require the perpetrator to be a certain number of years older than the victim. Victims of incest and sexual abuse are strongly encouraged to talk to an adult they trust to protect themselves and others from further abuse and take advantage of the many resources available to help them heal. (Incest Law Legal Definition

So, your OK with same sex heterosexual sibling marrying.

Got it

And I might add, if you want me to, I can dig up a definition of Marriage that banned same sex couples from marrying. So I guess, using your argument, we should leave marriage as it was????

I'm also a bit concerned with your obsession with other people's relationships.
Why are you starting in with the effing LIES AGAIN? Why do you feel like you need to make shit up? I already said I'm against incest. Try to keep up.

Change you can believe in? REALLY you're gonna make out like one change is the same as another change? You think cause we let gays get married MURDERERS ARE GONNA DEMAND THAT WE CHANGE MURDER LAWS TOO? Your argument is ludicrous. You and Scalia are two peas in a pod this week.

Are you against defending people from harm? Yes or no?

They are both perverse and sins against nature.
Who's this nature person?
You think you're clever. You are not .
Yes, I am. I have an IQ that would give you a nose bleed if you could only fathom it.

Who can't fathom a nose bleed?
Incorrect sentence parsing. Try again.

Now you are trolling, Pop. :lol:

Here, and I thought we were both fighting for civil rights?
You will have to fight for incestous marriage, and we will oppose you.

That's how it works.

So, is two heterosexual siblings marrying for financial reasons, incest?

Your obsession with heterosexual siblings not having sex is worrisome.

Do you find them not having sex, kinky, icky or both?

No, I think it's a great idea. When are you filing your case? Good luck.

Funny, cuz my arguments are those used by same sex marriage proponents.

Ya know what that means, right?

Who's side are you on anyway?

What's incest? Two people not having sex?

What are you, 106?
You don't know what incest is?

Here:

Incest: sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry. (Websters)

Here's the "legal" definition:
Laws vary by state, but generally, a person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, either legitimately or illegitimately: His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption; or His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists; or His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood. In some states incest also includes copulation or cohabitation between first cousins, but the majority of jurisdictions permit marriage between such cousins. Incest is a crime in all states, even if consensual by both parties. However, it is often related to sexual abuse since usually the younger person is a victim of the predatory sexual activities of an older relative. Statutes generally do not require the perpetrator to be a certain number of years older than the victim. Victims of incest and sexual abuse are strongly encouraged to talk to an adult they trust to protect themselves and others from further abuse and take advantage of the many resources available to help them heal. (Incest Law Legal Definition

So, your OK with same sex heterosexual sibling marrying.

Got it

And I might add, if you want me to, I can dig up a definition of Marriage that banned same sex couples from marrying. So I guess, using your argument, we should leave marriage as it was????

I'm also a bit concerned with your obsession with other people's relationships.
Why are you starting in with the effing LIES AGAIN? Why do you feel like you need to make shit up? I already said I'm against incest. Try to keep up.

Change you can believe in? REALLY you're gonna make out like one change is the same as another change? You think cause we let gays get married MURDERERS ARE GONNA DEMAND THAT WE CHANGE MURDER LAWS TOO? Your argument is ludicrous. You and Scalia are two peas in a pod this week.

Are you against defending people from harm? Yes or no?

Yes, I want nothing more than civil rights for those that there are no compelling rights to deny these fine folks from the cash bonanza that every American deserves!

Yes, I know I'm sounding like a Patriot!

Fine, color me guilty!

Freedom for heterosexual sibling couples!

Forum List

Back