Is God punishing America (lack of borders, high gas prices... inflation..) for Roe v Wade (and etc)?

Each of us has his/her own beliefs. I will not debate beliefs.

The only thing I can note is that Jews, Muslims, and Christians believe the Tanakh (Old Testament) -- that is almost 4 billion people.
well, that doesn't mean a whole lot, really, in light of the fact that Jesus said FEW make it to Heaven and other such things..

Thomas Jefferson was kind of the perfect.. non-Bible thumping person to go to RE Jesus...

because he once took out everything in the New T except what Jesus said... (he didn't cut out thestuff he wasn't certain about.. that i know of.. just wrote some book with only Jesus's words in it)

If everyone... ha ha... (to that notion [of everyone being on the same page])

but if everyone did just THAT

the world would be so different you wouldn't recognize it...

sigh....

the Bible is either the Word of God

Which god?
As mentioned earlier.....there a whole lot of 'em.
Who gets to pick which one is the right one?
Is it sort of a lottery where if your parents are suchandsuch and that happens to be the 'right' god....well you win.
But, as a little unaborted baby your parents chose a different god.....then you don't win.

Is that how your god sweepstakes goes?

You wonder...

Ever since Roe in 1973, things in the USA have gone DOWNHILL (fast track, that is)

There was Jimmy Carter (why do I want to say I rest my case?)

but then just when we thought things couldn't get much worse...

There was Clinton... then Obama..

Yes, there was also Reagan :)

and then there was Trump... :)

but somehow all the moral progress we made as a nation just... well, the left stole it all (OK, not all) from us... and we see this in spades when we look at what happened in the 2020 "selection"

So is God punishing us for Roe (and all the other evils we do but especially that)? I mean... one word: Pence... I don't get it. He could have saved us (as it were)... If I weren't a Christian I would say "I hate him"... As it is I will just say I hate what he did..

I tend to think the answer to Question in OP is

Yes...

What about you?

+
How can something that doesn't exist harm America?

You wonder...

Ever since Roe in 1973, things in the USA have gone DOWNHILL (fast track, that is)

There was Jimmy Carter (why do I want to say I rest my case?)

but then just when we thought things couldn't get much worse...

There was Clinton... then Obama..

Yes, there was also Reagan :)

and then there was Trump... :)

but somehow all the moral progress we made as a nation just... well, the left stole it all (OK, not all) from us... and we see this in spades when we look at what happened in the 2020 "selection"

So is God punishing us for Roe (and all the other evils we do but especially that)? I mean... one word: Pence... I don't get it. He could have saved us (as it were)... If I weren't a Christian I would say "I hate him"... As it is I will just say I hate what he did..

I tend to think the answer to Question in OP is

Yes...

What about you?

+
What moral progress, you mean how we can now kill without a human in person?

Forum List

Back