Is Israel's wall evil?

Israel's wall is:

• Fine.

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Evil.

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
Every area on earth today had prior inhabitants.

The rules changed.
Tell that to India and Pakistan.
And the entire Muslim world.
And the Balkans.

Most Jewish Israelis moved there in the 20th century.

Most Indians, Pakistanis, and ex Yugoslav Serbs, Croats, and Bosniaks had been there for far, far, longer.
I think it’s wonderful when old timers are murdering each other for “god’s“ sake.
Do you see how stupid you look when you legitimize mass murder because, “Well, they always lived there”?
By the way, many of these populations were moved around post WWI and post WWII.
Most of the so-called "Palestinians" moved in after the 6-day war.

Source?

Most of the so-called Palestinians moved in centuries before most of the so called Yiddish speaking Zionists, had.

As if there were no previous inhabitants, sure.

The rules changed.
And the Balkans.

Most Indians, Pakistanis, and ex Yugoslav Serbs, Croats, and Bosniaks had been there for far, far, longer.
I think it’s wonderful when old timers are murdering each other for “god’s“ sake.
Do you see how stupid you look when you legitimize mass murder because, “Well, they always lived there”?

Never said I support genocide, I don't.

However, Israeli Jews are mostly of recent foreigner origins who commit genocide.

The rules changed.
And the Balkans.

However, Israeli Jews are mostly of recent foreigner origins who commit genocide.
Prove it.
I have yet to see a starving Pali.
And their population has been growing by leaps and bounds since 1948.
Thus, you are a bald faced liar.

Trump's wall as we all know is supposed to be "evil". But what about Israel's wall? Shouldn't Israel have an open border?
Only if they want a free society.
That would be the surest way to end their society, dumbass. The wall doesn't infringe on the freedoms of Israelis one iota.

The problem with this viewpoint is that you can't just limit the rights of illegals. Until you've stopped someone and interrogated them, you don't know whether they are legal or not. That's the catch in this kind of authoritarian logic.

It's the same problem we run into with the "war" on terror nonsense. People say things like "Terrorists don't have rights under the Constitution". But that completely ignores the question of how we decide whether someone is a terrorist in the first place. Likewise, all the additional security added to assuage our fears of brown labor, will violate the rights of legal US citizens every bit as much as it violates the rights of "illegals". It will subject all of us to police state government.

The rules changed.
And the Balkans.

Prove it.

10's of thousands of Palestinians have been killed by Israel since 1947.

And the Balkans.

Prove it.

Who attacked first?
That’s my promoting you to post, for the umpteenth time, your out of context, out of chronological order, revisionist history...

The rules changed.
And the Balkans.

Most of the so-called "Palestinians" moved in after the 6-day war.

Source?

Most of the so-called Palestinians moved in centuries before most of the so called Yiddish speaking Zionists, had.
Wrong. They moved in afterwards to take advantage of the thriving economy the Israelis created.

And the Balkans.

Prove it.

The Palestinians have killed thousands of Israelis. More importantly, the Palestinians always took the first shot.

Prove it.

The Palestinians have killed thousands of Israelis. More importantly, the Palestinians always took the first shot.
Sobie says a dead non-Pollack is a good thing.

Trump's wall as we all know is supposed to be "evil". But what about Israel's wall? Shouldn't Israel have an open border?
That would be the surest way to end their society, dumbass. The wall doesn't infringe on the freedoms of Israelis one iota.

The problem with this viewpoint is that you can't just limit the rights of illegals. Until you've stopped someone and interrogated them, you don't know whether they are legal or not. That's the catch in this kind of authoritarian logic.

It's the same problem we run into with the "war" on terror nonsense. People say things like "Terrorists don't have rights under the Constitution". But that completely ignores the question of how we decide whether someone is a terrorist in the first place. Likewise, all the additional security added to assuage our fears of brown labor, will violate the rights of legal US citizens every bit as much as it violates the rights of "illegals". It will subject all of us to police state government.
The problem you descriptive (if it in fact existed) is worse without the wall. The wall keeps them out of the country in the first place, so we don't have to go around checking everyone's credentials.

However, we all know where these illegals are. Their children are in our schools. We should require children to produce their birth certificates to attend schools. If they weren't born here, then their parents should be required to prove they are citizens. That would identify about 90% of all the illegals. The same goes for driver's license. You shouldn't be issued one unless you can prove you are legally in the country.

The problem you descriptive (if it in fact existed) is worse without the wall. The wall keeps them out of the country in the first place, so we don't have to go around checking everyone's credentials.

However, we all know where these illegals are. Their children are in our schools. We should require children to produce their birth certificates to attend schools. If they weren't born here, then their parents should be required to prove they are citizens. That would identify about 90% of all the illegals. The same goes for driver's license. You shouldn't be issued one unless you can prove you are legally in the country.

Illegal children shouldn't be given a citizenship to begin with. Instead of the school bus, they should be taken to the deportation bus.

Prove it.

Lets get some facts here, links would be nice.

Prove it.

Like the way you provide Links?

Proof Trumps daddy was a citizen, good luck with that.

shrinking%20palestine.gif

Israel's wall is not "evil".

It keeps out the mad dogs and riff-raff.

--------

The difference being, that the Palis have sworn to overrun Israel and slaughter her people or drown them in the Med...

And they fire rockets at Israeli settlements.

I don't recall the Mexicans doing the same.

--------

The Wall on our Southern Border is a dumb and unsustainable idea.

Instead, start crucifying (metaphorically, in the criminal law-courts) employers of Illegal Aliens...

Put a halt to Illegal Aliens wiring money back to Mexico...

Make it illegal to sell or rent them housing or automobiles...

Make it illegal to provide them sanctuary, or to provide educational or social services to them...

Make it illegal to provide medical services (except emergency life-saving measures) to Illegal Aliens...

Reinterpret the 14th to eliminate Anchor Babies, moving forward...

No path-to-citizenship for those already here...

Etc... etc... etc...

De-incentivize them...

Make them not want to bother coming here...

That's all the Wall we really need...

But the idiot-dolts and dullards on both sides of the aisle lack the balls to take it to that level...

So we get hall-a$$ed measures like The Wall... what a frigging joke.
In other words, actual fix the problem. Dont apply more band aids.
Good stuff

Prove it.

Let's not be cute, or evasive. YOU know for a fact that this is going on in Fake Palestine.

Palestinian Authority Pays Terrorists, Families $140M a Year

Palestinian town names street for killer of 2 Israelis

Palestinians Name Schools After Terrorists and Nazi Collaborators

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Iran to Pay Palestinian Families of Killed Terrorists | Messianic Bible

Palestinian TV: Kill All The Jews

'Palestinian' Authority: ‘Better to kill a Jew than keep a job’ - Geller Report

Palestinian President Abbas Vows To Keep Paying Families Of Terrorists

Last edited:

Prove it.

Who attacked first?
That’s my promoting you to post, for the umpteenth time, your out of context, out of chronological order, revisionist history...

Who wouldn't attack someone declaring a Nation on their own lands?

Forum List

Back