Is it "Congress's" Constitutional Duty To Raise The Debt Ceiling?

This is the promise of cutting fraud and waste producing huge rewards. But as yo should know, there is a "cost" to policing fraud and waste. You have to hire people as watchdogs, and to actually oversee operations.

An example of that is Biden wanting to hire an additional 87,000 IRS employees to play the policing role.
those 87k new agents are not to find fraud and abuse, they are to punish Biden's enemies.

The new IRS people will be combined with the Patriot Act people and the Homeland Security people to bring the American prison. Old Joe...

says the guy that doesn’t know what the BLS is

Great, post a link to any post of mine where I said I don't know what the BLS is...

When you can't, since I never did, your lies and idiocies are once again exposed.

LOL

You're such a loser, fucking moron. Here's a link to a post of mine, linking the BLS's website to affirm the claims I made about labor statistics...

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/adp-jobs-data-296k-jobs.1036478/post-31950867

You poor, fucking moron, you might actually be the only idiot on this forum to not know what the BLS is.

:itsok:
Why do you assume that I know you're talking about a particular government agency? Are we supposed to read minds to avoid a hail of verbal abuse?

Why do you assume that I know you're talking about a particular government agency? Are we supposed to read minds to avoid a hail of verbal abuse?
They issue what is an eagerly anticipated report EVERY month.

You have to be world class stupid not to know who does this.

You know of another bureau known as the BLS which maintains employment statistics, fucking moron?

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back