Is it "Congress's" Constitutional Duty To Raise The Debt Ceiling?

In just 4 short years Trump printed more debt money than all the other presidents in history COMBINED!!!!!
fredgraph.png
Do you know why that is "fake"?

Because it is primary data from a credible source...

No, seriously....

Don't let yourself be fooled.

You know of another bureau known as the BLS which maintains employment statistics, fucking moron?

face-palm-gif.278959
Your theory that I'm supposed to instantly recall what every acronym you recite stands for is the sure sign of a petulant dumbass.

Your theory that I'm supposed to instantly recall what every acronym you recite stands for is the sure sign of a petulant dumbass.

No one said anything about "every" acronym, fucking moron. But the BLS is often cited on this website. Even worse, if you're gonna discuss employment statistics, you should know from where they come.

You don't because you're a fucking moron.

Because sometimes, some states can't count all the ballots on election night. Here's an article explaining why Utah couldn't complete counting ballots on election night in 2016.

If I were as crazy and stupid as you, I'd be citing that as evidence that Republicans cheated in that state.
as long as no new ballots came in, and demofks were allowed to watch you'd be lying.

No one said anything about "every" acronym, fucking moron. But the BLS is often cited on this website. Even worse, if you're gonna discuss employment statistics, you should know from where they come.

You don't because you're a fucking moron.
ROFL! What a jackass. Your response was that of someone who expects the person your addressing to have every conceivable acronym memorized. Pretending you don't understand that is just more proof that you're a jackass. Harping on such trivialities is further proof that you're a jackass.

All 50 states certified their election results, same as in every other presidential election in the U.S.. That serves as prima facie evidence all the ballots counted were legit.
What does "certified" mean? It means they performed a meaningless ceremony, and nothing more. It's evidence of nothing.

ROFL! What a jackass. Your response was that of someone who expects the person your addressing to have every conceivable acronym memorized. Pretending you don't understand that is just more proof that you're a jackass. Harping on such trivialities is further proof that you're a jackass.
No, that's crap, Bri.

You don't know because you're stupid.

It's that simple.

Every first Friday of the month, YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, the BLS report has led the news

Because sometimes, some states can't count all the ballots on election night. Here's an article explaining why Utah couldn't complete counting ballots on election night in 2016.

If I were as crazy and stupid as you, I'd be citing that as evidence that Republicans cheated in that state.
There's no reason every state can't count ballots on election night other than the intention to cheat. They used to do it every election.

Forum List

Back