Is it "Congress's" Constitutional Duty To Raise The Debt Ceiling?

If there's something you think makes your point, quote it.
cause this is just so hard for you...

Trump's legal team has filed lawsuits in Pennsylvania and in Michigan in an effort to halt the vote count until courts can enforce rules that permit campaign observers to watch the ballots being opened and counted.

ROFL! What a jackass. Your response was that of someone who expects the person your addressing to have every conceivable acronym memorized. Pretending you don't understand that is just more proof that you're a jackass. Harping on such trivialities is further proof that you're a jackass.

LOL

It takes a special kind of fucking moron to discuss employment & unemployment statistic on a forum like this without knowing those statistics come from the BLS.

Even worse, here's a post from you trying g to discredit the BLS; which means you were lying about that too since you didn't even know what the BLS is...

BLS and ADP are propaganda organs.

There's no reason every state can't count ballots on election night other than the intention to cheat. They used to do it every election.

Bullshit.

I just showed a state which didn't complete on election night. It's not uncommon. Even moreso in an election like 2020 which had a record number of mail-in ballots.

Trump's legal team has filed lawsuits in Pennsylvania and in Michigan in an effort to halt the vote count until courts can enforce rules that permit campaign observers to watch the ballots being opened and counted.
Which has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with "accepting illegal ballots after deadline".

LOL

It takes a special kind of fucking moron to discuss employment & unemployment statistic on a forum like this without knowing those statistics come from the BLS.

Even worse, here's a post from you trying g to discredit the BLS; which means you were lying about that too since you didn't even know what the BLS is...

Bripat is a fucking idiot.

Nothing in there about new ballots coming in after election day.

Your tremendous intellect couldn't read my post, that's funny shit, LOL
You posted a video.
I don't do YouTube because I'm not a moron
I am, however your DADO
Bow in the presence of his Dadoness!

LOL

I have little patience for your horseshit today.

Forum List

Back