Is it "Congress's" Constitutional Duty To Raise The Debt Ceiling?

Because sometimes, some states can't count all the ballots on election night. Here's an article explaining why Utah couldn't complete counting ballots on election night in 2016.

If I were as crazy and stupid as you, I'd be citing that as evidence that Republicans cheated in that state.
I don't think you're sure what your link was proving.

Do you read this stuff first?

In each of the 21 states that allow late counting, absentee ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, except for in Iowa, where the ballots must be postmarked by the day before Election Day.
which they weren't and why trump had his lawyers involved. You should read on.

except it was.

Nope. But thanks again for proving you're illiterate.

Faun: You know of another bureau known as the BLS which maintains employment statistics, fucking moron?

Emphasis mine to highlight your illiteracy. Savvy? I asked for "another bureau known as the BLS," in response the the USMB's fucking moron not knowing BLS stands for Bureau of Labor Statistics.

A lucid answer to that would still be, "BLS," just not the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That's why you looked like a complete retard tossing in the "IRS." Then compounding your illiteracy by insisting I didn't ask the question actually asked.

Nope. But thanks again for proving you're illiterate.

Faun: You know of another bureau known as the BLS which maintains employment statistics, fucking moron?

Emphasis mine to highlight your illiteracy. Savvy? I asked for "another bureau known as the BLS," in response the the USMB's fucking moron not knowing BLS stands for Bureau of Labor Statistics.

A lucid answer to that would still be, "BLS," just not the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That's why you looked like a complete retard tossing in the "IRS." Then compounding your illiteracy by insisting I didn't ask the question actually asked.
so your English was bad, got ya!

Forum List

Back