Is it "Congress's" Constitutional Duty To Raise The Debt Ceiling?

yeah, go with that, yet the cheaters needed three additional days and locking down the poll counters after election day, but trump didn't win. hahahahahahahaahhahahaha cheaters had to cheat to remove the actual winner.

What is the point of answering any of your questions if you are so incapable of dealing with Reality?
what did I post that wasn't real? Did states close counting rooms election night? Did they extend the election by three days? Every ballot counted after election night was a xiden vote! Statistically impossible. That in itself is proof of the cheat. BTW, I can get the links if you disagree.

what did I post that wasn't real? Did states close counting rooms election night? Did they extend the election by three days? Every ballot counted after election night was a xiden vote! Statistically impossible. That in itself is proof of the cheat. BTW, I can get the links if you disagree.
You think they're more real than audited certified results?

In just 4 short years Trump printed more debt money than all the other presidents in history COMBINED!!!!!
fredgraph.png

Last edited:
yeah, go with that, yet the cheaters needed three additional days and locking down the poll counters after election day, but trump didn't win. hahahahahahahaahhahahaha cheaters had to cheat to remove the actual winner.

Some states often take days to complete counting their ballots. They actual have about 6 weeks to complete their counting, canvassing & certifying their results.

:cuckoo:

why would there be a need to do that?

Because sometimes, some states can't count all the ballots on election night. Here's an article explaining why Utah couldn't complete counting ballots on election night in 2016.

If I were as crazy and stupid as you, I'd be citing that as evidence that Republicans cheated in that state.

Forum List

Back