Is it racist to say that a lot of Blacks have a negative attitude RE Whites? poll

Is it racist to say that a lot of Blacks have a negative attitude RE Whites?

• Y

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• It depends

• Total voters
"Racist" or "Racism" is just a lame social construct used in an attempt to divide us. There is only one race.

so true. We are all of the human race

I bring this up because it is so sad.. how divided we are and yet.. I used to hang around a lot of Blacks because they were half the population of that apt complex I lived in and I never thought to NOT associate with them. I had some very good times with them. But something changed. That was many moons ago and the world has gotten so... as you say, "they" are trying to divide us. Divide and conquer.

I don't know.. Today I just feel a little afraid of their anger and it is sad because I had, as I say, many good times being in their culture. I never really thought of myself as being "different" from them

But back then, I didn't notice any serious anger problem. And I am not saying all Blacks have a serious anger problem. But some do.

And I just didn't notice it years ago. I tend to think I didn't notice it because it wasn't there.. not like today anyway

When just stepping out one's door in the morning can be construed as racist , this becomes a no win scenario

~S~

Why do so few people understand that racism is the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

Having a negative attitude isn't racist, but having the attitude another race is inferior is.

Why do so few people understand that racism is the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

Having a negative attitude isn't racist, but having the attitude another race is inferior is.
yeh, you can't even give the cops a description of the suspect anymore. If you say he was Black...

RACIST!

yeh, you can't even give the cops a description of the suspect anymore. If you say he was Black...

RACIST!
Bullshit

AND it's unremarkable, considering that I noted "few people understand" to have you not understand what I wrote. There's nothing suggesting inferiority when describing a suspect by their race. Unless you're trying to make a generalization that suggests that race is inferior.

I suspect this would have to be repeated many times for some.

Last edited:
It isn't racist if it's true.
A lot of people have negative feelings about a lot of people. That's called being bigoted.
Racism is a special kind of bigotry. It's one where a person thinks another race is or has inherent attributes that are inferior.

Forum List

Back