Is it time for Congress to exercise their express power to Call the Militia?

Should Congress exercise their Article 1, Section 7 Powers to Repel Invasion?

• Yes

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Make a citizen's arrest.

The Constitution makes it clear that the President must first be convicted by the Senate via the Impeachment process before he can tried for anything else.

It's a similar protection liken to the King's/Queen's Sovereign Immunity. Basically, high profile public officials would be unable to perform their jobs if they were always being arrested and tried by every citizen who politically disagreed with them.

However, Sovereign Immunity should not exist for bureaucracies or any non-elected Government official other than the heads of executive Departments.

Unless it's proven that he's a traitor at which time he should be immediately removed from office and tried as an enemy of the State. Which, of course, he is.

I could not agree with you MORE DS.

I just heard on Meagen Kelly live on Fox News that now obama is handing out PINK SLIPS to CAPTAINS and MAJORS in OUR MILITARY, sending them HOME, as he asks for BILLIONS of DOLLARS to take care of ILLEGAL ALIENS that are INVADING OUR COUNTRY.

THIS MOTHER FUCKER NEEDS TO BE PHYSICALLY REMOVED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE, ARRESTED, CLAPPED IN IRONS AND CHARGED WITH TREASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you need to take a Valium.

Is that how Libs are able to ignore Obama's crimes?

I could not agree with you MORE DS.

I just heard on Meagen Kelly live on Fox News that now obama is handing out PINK SLIPS to CAPTAINS and MAJORS in OUR MILITARY, sending them HOME, as he asks for BILLIONS of DOLLARS to take care of ILLEGAL ALIENS that are INVADING OUR COUNTRY.

THIS MOTHER FUCKER NEEDS TO BE PHYSICALLY REMOVED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE, ARRESTED, CLAPPED IN IRONS AND CHARGED WITH TREASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you need to take a Valium.

You forgot a word. Alleged.

Nope. Alleged infers the possibility of innocence. Even the Dems don't try to deny it anymore, they just ask, "what difference does it make?"

Innocence is generally not a determination of a court. A court either finds a defendant guilty or not guilty. Alleged means accused but not tried or convicted of a crime. If you haven't been convicted of a crime, your guilt is merely alleged until legally proven beyond a reasonable doubt. However, even innocent people can be convicted of a crime.

Nope. Alleged infers the possibility of innocence. Even the Dems don't try to deny it anymore, they just ask, "what difference does it make?"

Innocence is generally not a determination of a court. A court either finds a defendant guilty or not guilty. Alleged means accused but not tried or convicted of a crime. If you haven't been convicted of a crime, your guilt is merely alleged until legally proven beyond a reasonable doubt. However, even innocent people can be convicted of a crime.

I hope you enjoyed wasting time typing that, because your post is moot. The shitbag is guilty, plain as.

So, Hitler wasn't guilty of anything since he never stood trial?

So, Hitler wasn't guilty of anything since he never stood trial?

As far as the bed wetters are concerned, Castro, Che, Pol Pot, Mao, Ho Chi Mihn, Stalin, Hitler and Mugabee are absolved of all sins because they worked for "the greater good".

picture1.jpg

Make a citizen's arrest.

The Constitution makes it clear that the President must first be convicted by the Senate via the Impeachment process before he can tried for anything else.

It's a similar protection liken to the King's/Queen's Sovereign Immunity. Basically, high profile public officials would be unable to perform their jobs if they were always being arrested and tried by every citizen who politically disagreed with them.

However, Sovereign Immunity should not exist for bureaucracies or any non-elected Government official other than the heads of executive Departments.

Don't wait for it to be determined by politicians. Obama's ruining the country. No time to waste. You need a leader though. Sara Palin or Ted Nugent are good candidates with years of shooting experience.

Forum List

Back